Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

I was looking up on threads with Saint of Killers the other day I thought of something seeing that I'm a big fan of both Dr who and Preacher, what would happen is the Doctor (from Dr who) meet the Saint of Killers (from the Preacher)? now keep this in mind this is not a battle but I was just wondering, what would happen would the Doctor try and talk with the Saint of Killers or would the Doctor just run away from him?

What do you think?

#1 Posted by JediXMan (29523 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends. If the Doctor had prep, he could beat him. It's possible he could outsmart him. But if SoK shoots him, it's all over.

#2 Edited by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: Well I didn't say anything about prep, this is them meeting for the first time but I would say the Doctors definitely more intelligent but I don't know.

The Doctor has never meet anyone like Saint of Killers before, he make all of the Doctor's enemies look like kindergarten students in comparison but I guess they could get along in the end if the Doctor can convince him not to kill him.

Jesse Custer can convince Saint of Killers not to kill him but then again Jesse had Genesis so who knows.

But then again this isn't a battle thread so no arguing please.

#3 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

anymore

#4 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

it would be interesting to see what would happen if Saint shot the Doc and he was inside the Tardis

#5 Posted by quirky_anecdotes (344 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's a key question though. What Doctor are we talking about? They all have different levels of feats and knowledge and personalities.

#6 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15998 posts) - - Show Bio

...the bullets are always fatal...

#7 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: Well I did say this wasn't a fight, I was say what would happen if these two character meet.

#8 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@quirky_anecdotes: Any generation of the Doctor.

#9 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15998 posts) - - Show Bio

@JackKnight said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Well I did say this wasn't a fight, I was say what would happen if these two character meet.

Eh? ok.. no idea then..