Avatar image for gothamcityrogues
GothamCityRogues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GothamCityRogues

With the election over and done with I am wondering if Superheroes ran for President who would be the best candidate?

I really think Tony Stark is the best man to take the big chair

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By JonSmith

Tony Stark would make a great politician, he's occasionally hypocritical, knows how to suck up to the right people, has loads of money, and he can lie without flinching. He's so good at it he can lie to himself and he'll believe it!

Personally, I thought Bruce Banner was a pretty decent President during House of M. Cap's a bit outdated for the job. Hm... Reed Richard's would be too dangerous. He relies too much on numbers and not enough on people to make his decisions. An understandable viewpoint, but probably a bad one for humanity at large. Cyclops would be shot his first day on the job...

How about Barry Allen, the Flash? He's smart, cares about people, his morals are unquestionable, powerful but not so much people would think of him as a dictator, and whereas other Presidents would spend days in mediation trying to consider every possible way to get a job done, Barry could do it instantly and pick the best route to solve the crisis. Also, he'd have a direct line to the world's best defense force.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Captain America

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Gambit1024

Nick Fury.

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SmoothJammin

Bruce Wayne if he was rid of his OCD.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KnightRise

@JonSmith: I'd vote for Barry Allen.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By minigunman123

@GothamCityRogues said:

With the election over and done with I am wondering if Superheroes ran for President who would be the best candidate?

I really think Tony Stark is the best man to take the big chair

Tony Stark might be a bit liberal, for my tastes.

I think Captain America might be good, but if memory serves, he's not well-versed in politics or socioeconomics. He doesn't have the knowledge, or possibly brains, to be President. He's got amazing morals though.

Overall, I'd have to say...

@JonSmith said:

Tony Stark would make a great politician, he's occasionally hypocritical, knows how to suck up to the right people, has loads of money, and he can lie without flinching. He's so good at it he can lie to himself and he'll believe it!

Personally, I thought Bruce Banner was a pretty decent President during House of M. Cap's a bit outdated for the job. Hm... Reed Richard's would be too dangerous. He relies too much on numbers and not enough on people to make his decisions. An understandable viewpoint, but probably a bad one for humanity at large. Cyclops would be shot his first day on the job...

How about Barry Allen, the Flash? He's smart, cares about people, his morals are unquestionable, powerful but not so much people would think of him as a dictator, and whereas other Presidents would spend days in mediation trying to consider every possible way to get a job done, Barry could do it instantly and pick the best route to solve the crisis. Also, he'd have a direct line to the world's best defense force.

This. This is exactly my thinking.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Blood1991

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Captain America

This and he is president in the Ultimate universe.

tentacle_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By tentacle_man

if wolverine would run for president, i would vote for him ;-)

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Xanni15

Dr. Doom would and has made an awesome president, he would have the best interests of everyone (even if they wouldn't admit it) and would make all the difficult decisions.