#1 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

Last time we saw Scarecrow in the Arkham-verse he was about to be eaten but due to all the easter eggs in AC we can tell he is alive most likely.

So this thread is to right theories on how you think he survived so basically how did he escape form Killer Croc.

Start!

#2 Posted by TheCannon (18317 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoyHarperBLOW: Awesome idea for a thread!

I though have no ideas HOW he survived. Never thought about it, only what Scarecrow will do in a third game.

#3 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarecrow was dragged underwater, and shoved his hand into Croc's mouth, injecting the lining of Croc's mouth with fear toxin. Croc went berserk with fear, Scarecrow managed to escape, but wounded. Crane spends the next long while healing and rebuilding his resources. He's assumed dead, hence why he's not thrown in Arkham City. But a City like that? Filled to the brim with political prisoners scared for their lives, thugs terrified of the Batman, even the big name villains scared of their territory being taken from them? And all crammed into one small neighborhood?

How could Scarecrow resist dropping by for a few experiments?

#4 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: Do you think that affected Crocs battle with Bats?

#5 Posted by Draconian (130 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd also just like to point out that one of the endings for Arkham Asylum involved Scarecrow getting hold of some Titan. :)

#6 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoyHarperBLOW said:

Do you think that affected Crocs battle with Bats?

I suspect it did. Croc bursting from the water and charging Bats isn't exactly his previously displayed M.O. He preferred bursting from the water and dragging his prey underwater immediately, like a real crocodile. So him charging at Bats doesn't seem like something he'd do normally in his home environment. Perhaps while attempting to shrug off the fear toxin, he sensed a slight tremor through the water, too small to be accurate, and attacked wildly in fear of the source?

#7 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@Draconian: What I am asking is how do you think he escaped Killer Croc.

@JonSmith: Do you think Scarecrow was in Arkham City during the game or somewhere in Gotham?

#8 Posted by kingjoeg (693 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarecrow did survive, he appears out of the water with his hand on a box of titan at the end of arkham asylum.

#9 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoyHarperBLOW said:

Do you think Scarecrow was in Arkham City during the game or somewhere in Gotham?

We already know he was in Arkham City. He just never confronted Batman.

#10 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17884 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not really sure,I hope we find out at one point though.

I certainly dont think he escaped without getting harmed. Croc attacked him and he injected him with some of his fear toxin.

And I think he managed to get hold of some of the Titan,so he might be doing something with that.

#11 Posted by TheCannon (18317 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: You're a genius.

#12 Posted by comicace3 (4690 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoyHarperBLOW: He was only dragged under water, anything could've happened. Fear toxin being released under water infecting Killer croc and then scarecrow being released. Then being transferred to arkham city with a different code name using test subjects to test out his new fear toxin in the little boat he was in.