If (Nolan's) Batman existed in Man of Steel...

Tyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just wondering,

if Nolan's Bruce Wayne/Batman existed in the Man of Steel universe, how would he respond to the film's events? Man of Steel really was a global disaster so you'd think that Bruce would at least do something... Given that, Nolan's Batman isn't as neatly interpreted as he is in the comics (in terms of dealing with supernatural stuff).

So like I said, what would Batman do during Zod's rampage? Would he interfere? Would he be called upon? Would he do nothing altogether?

No Caption Provided

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He would be in his mansion practicing archery. :p

Just kidding. Even though I didn't like very much Rises it had its merits and let's leave it at that. The thing is, in the Dark Knight universe Batman is pretty levelled down. He can barely deal with mundane catastrophes in his own city, and he doesn't seem all that interested in the rest of the world, while in the comics, with time, his scope broadened considerably.

I think he would just collect data and try to save some civilians, at most.

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was confirmed that they are not part of the same universe.

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chris Nolans Batman was made to be a realistic Batman in a more realistic universe. In this universe, the existence of a totally unrealistic being like Superman would not make any sense at all.

_Maven_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Bruce would definitely do something - you gotta think back to those Smallville days... Green Arrow/Oliver was really weak (Nolan's Batman would kick his ass) in that show yet he was a major player during Zod's storyline in Season 7, 8 or whenever the hell that storyline occurred :P

Pop123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked theNolan Trinity best. That said he would not last a second in the Man of Steel movie.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7 the_stegman  Moderator

He would take the technology used in his knee brace, which enhanced his kick, and make an entire suit out of it to be physically stronger. He'd also use sonic based weapons to combat Superman's enhanced senses. He'd somehow ''weaponize'' the atmosphere in Zod's ship into a bomb or incendiary device to weaken Superman as Kryptonite would.

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He would take the technology used in his knee brace, which enhanced his kick, and make an entire suit out of it to be physically stronger. He'd also use sonic based weapons to combat Superman's enhanced senses. He'd somehow ''weaponize'' the atmosphere in Zod's ship into a bomb or incendiary device to weaken Superman as Kryptonite would.

Those sound a little more suitable to the comic book batman.

Also I noticed something, maybe someone can help me out. The knee brace allowed Bruce to kick so hard that it could break a wall. Ok, I see that. But how come that he didn't completely smash his own foot, unprotected and thrown at such a high speed against a concrete wall?
Also, why did breaking his back two days later fix his knee?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually I wondered it. When world knew about MoS for first time and military was wondering how to take him down. I even am planning to write a fanfic on it.