If mutants and superheroes exist in the real world...

RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By RedK

if superheros just appered in the real world and we the human race wern't affected so we were normal while superman and spiderman were saving they day i would think 2 things totally awsome and complete jealousy and would be the lex luthor to superman or try and take his powers and then become a superhero.

if we the human race started to get powers but only a few i would be both a villain and a hero save the world for the adrenilan and the glory and steal cool stuff and killing people but only those who deserve it like murders and people that abuse women or kids

Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Sidney
@NightFang said:
"@Sidney said:
"

Would their be a Marvel Civil War like event if all this happened by the way?

"
             I think so but it would be Normal-Humen's  vs the Super-Humen's."

So were would the super villians fit at? Also Red K i do not think us humans will get powers just the super heroes. We would still be regular people. As long as they can save us i have no problem. But i want powers too lol.
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#103  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@Nerx said:
"

Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

@War Killer
said:
" It wouldn't be the end of the world, I don't know why people are posting like Superheroes to ruining the planet "
Because some powers are just too damn dangerous to use, what if a reality warper is a pyromaniac?Lets see a scorched earth!

@Dark King
said:
" because your average person with real powers would abuse their gift and not try to improve or help mankind. "
The average person would abuse them

A quote from the hood: Great powers comes with great Opportunity

@War Killer said:
" @Dark King said:
"ask ppl here what they would do if they had certain abilities, you'll get your answer...you also have a high opinion of mankind even though history says otherwise."
Most people on here are just making jokes and trying to be funny, about 60% probably don't even know what they'd do if they even had powers "
If I had super strength, I'd kidnap a building
If I had Super speed, i'd be a political asassin
If I had super intellect i'd collapse the economy, and create World War III
If I was invulnerable I'd repeat what Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers did in their movies
If I was immortal, i'd be a Dictator
If I was psychic, i'd screw up the world by changing the future
If I was telepathic, I'd make people jump off buildings while biting their tongue

if I could control the weather, I'd drop lightning and cyclones to cities

and If i control reality? hell i'd rewrite logic

Build an army, put humans on endangered species list and then create a Utopia for the Post-humans and Dystopia for humans

Rule over humanity
Rule over humanity

Don't believe in justice too much , Optimism will succumb to the force of realism and people who stand on reassuring lies will face the inconvenient truth.

Who can stop the Super powered?
"
If I had Super-Powers I'd Stop You
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#104  Edited By Dark King

what powers would you have?

Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Sidney
@Dark King said:
"what powers would you have?"

Me? I would wanna have Superman powers. Pre crisis Superman powers were he was super strong like but had a great chance to be killed.
RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#106  Edited By RedK
@Sidney:  right just most people were going on about what they would do if they had powers.
but i would be really jealous and would have to either kill them all or steal their powers even if it was superman
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#107  Edited By G'bandit

I would look for the most ferocious thunderstorm and grab and umbrella

That way I'll get shocked by lightning and become a Flash XD

Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Sidney
@RedK said:
"@Sidney:  right just most people were going on about what they would do if they had powers.but i would be really jealous and would have to either kill them all or steal their powers even if it was superman "

I still do not know if i would even be good or evil. Proably neutral. But i would love to have pre crisis Superman powers.
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Dark King
@Sidney said:
" @Dark King said:
Me? I would wanna have Superman powers. Pre crisis Superman powers were he was super strong like but had a great chance to be killed. "
lets say you have superman type powers, i am sure there would be others with similar powerset.. do you have any fighting experience? do you think you can beat a would be world conqueror who probably has a killers mentality, who has bn a bully his whole life?
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@Dark King said:
I don't know, hopefully something cool
Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Sidney
@Dark King said:
"@Sidney said:
" @Dark King said:
Me? I would wanna have Superman powers. Pre crisis Superman powers were he was super strong like but had a great chance to be killed. "
lets say you have superman type powers, i am sure there would be others with similar powerset.. do you have any fighting experience? do you think you can beat a would be world conqueror who probably has a killers mentality, who has bn a bully his whole life?"

No fighting expierence need none i have superman type powers. Yes i do think i would beat and destroy. See unlike Superman i kill if needed too and if i knew the villian would keep coming back for more and you know he will i be ready. Now which Superman was the weaker version pre crisis or post crisis?
Rothschild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#112  Edited By Rothschild

well I'd  kill regardless... I'd kill ever hero that stood in my way...since i'm invulnerable, youd have one hell of  a time desposing of me...  I'd be rich powerful and all powerful.. Basically you aint touching me...

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

if i had powers this is what i would do
super strength=save people who are being beaten up or almost killed by those bigger then them
super speed=become a assassin for good, killing evil dictators ect ect
super intellect=i would solve all the words problem so there would be no more conflict
invulnerable=become a shield of hope for people to hid behind in the hour of need   
immortal=i would become a peace talker, going to other countrys to talk about the problems that are going on with no fear of being snipped.
psychic=i would read the minds of evil world leaders to know there next plan and make a counter attack
telepathic=i would convince people who are evil to see the errors of there ways and become good.
call me old fashion but i like being the good guy

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Dark King

has everyone notice how every one pretty much has te same choice?  unless one of you has actual combat or killing experience their is no way you can win against a actual bully with powers.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@Dark King said:
"has everyone notice how every one pretty much has te same choice?  unless one of you has actual combat or killing experience their is no way you can win against a actual bully with powers."
You find his powers Weakness
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#116  Edited By Nerx
@Dark King said:
" @Nerx said:
" @Dark King said:
" yeah....i probably have to stop you seeing as you would be disrupting my life of plush living and room service. you would have to localize yourself to a city or foreign country, otherwise i would become the reluctant hero. i would have to beat your a$$ more for putting me in that situation, damn it the warkiller guy and his cronies was right their would be superpowered ppl  to stop you. "
I'd actually like that scenario! Every hero needs a crisis or a villain , if not then whats the point of having one...If we do have superpowers and you want to be a superhero then i shall enlist myself as your supervillain, raise the crowd, up the tension, create tragedy, bring up the atmosphere and bam stop at the climactic pointOf course being a villain now is easier due to comic stereotypes. Your city , your rules but my arrival , your testamentHuman lives means sh!t to a nihilistic villain "
i wouldnt want to be a hero,   the only reason i would fight you is because you are stepping onto my block and the ppl who are under my protection.   think of me as lobo when he feels he has bn disrespected he is the anti hero..... what you are implying with your scenario is  all out war on nations and ppl in general that means knowing it or not you will have challenged or offended another super powered being who doesnt want the same thing you do and unless you are omnipotent and omniscient and more powerful then the rest you will be jumped and killed by others like you. "
Truth be told, nobody knows but if we do have powers and they happen to be of a good "least cosmic" scale then we can have a very interesting battle of biblical proportion in our hands. Hell if you win they'd hail you as a prophet or make you their hero, no way in hell you can be 'low key' if that scenario occurred. You can always do it from behind the back , get some shifters to commit atrocities to spark unrest and aggression between nations. Kill a little here, a little there. Rain orbital strikes to major cities .Like i say an army of post-humans not a singular figure.

Somebody stop me!
Somebody stop me!

@Sidney said:
" @ARMIV said:
"I'd be a flawed super-hero,but that doesn't mean I'd kill....I'd be a mix of Batman and Spiderman."
Shit you be one powerful person. I mean all these people who say they would be villians are you afraid of what will happen at the end. Like when you die the consequences will be. Also if that did happen expect a visit fromthe all mighty father. And we are not strong enough to fight him off. "
Not all villains will be afraid, what if they are the combination of Black Adam , Darkseid and Deathstroke?

there is no such thing as plot-armor or deus ex machina's in real life by the way.

@NightFang said:
" @Sidney said:
"

"
             I think so but it would be Normal-Humen's  vs the Super-Humen's. "
Guess who wins? and it ain't humans

@RedK said:
" if superheros just appered in the real world and we the human race wern't affected so we were normal while superman and spiderman were saving they day i would think 2 things totally awsome and complete jealousy and would be the lex luthor to superman or try and take his powers and then become a superhero.if we the human race started to get powers but only a few i would be both a villain and a hero save the world for the adrenilan and the glory and steal cool stuff and killing people but only those who deserve it like murders and people that abuse women or kids "
If you are villain, why stop at abusing women and children , creativity please! we can abuse countries , abuse the world . Even rape mother nature if she exists

@War Killer said:
" @Nerx said:
"

@War Killer
said:
" It wouldn't be the end of the world, I don't know why people are posting like Superheroes to ruining the planet "
Because some powers are just too damn dangerous to use, what if a reality warper is a pyromaniac?Lets see a scorched earth!

@Dark King
said:
" because your average person with real powers would abuse their gift and not try to improve or help mankind. "

@War Killer said:
" @Dark King said:
"ask ppl here what they would do if they had certain abilities, you'll get your answer...you also have a high opinion of mankind even though history says otherwise."
Most people on here are just making jokes and trying to be funny, about 60% probably don't even know what they'd do if they even had powers "
If I was invulnerable I'd repeat what Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers did in their movies
If I was telepathic, I'd make people jump off buildings while biting their tongue

Build an army, put humans on endangered species list and then create a Utopia for the Post-humans and Dystopia for humans

Rule over humanity
Rule over humanity

Don't believe in justice too much , Optimism will succumb to the force of realism and people who stand on reassuring lies will face the inconvenient truth.

"
"
If we had powers I'd let you try XD

@Rothschild said:
"

well I'd  kill regardless... I'd kill ever hero that stood in my way...since i'm invulnerable, youd have one hell of  a time desposing of me...  I'd be rich powerful and all powerful.. Basically you aint touching me...

"
What kind of invulnerability though, some can be countered

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" if i had powers this is what i would dosuper strength=save people who are being beaten up or almost killed by those bigger then themsuper speed=become a assassin for good, killing evil dictators ect ectsuper intellect=i would solve all the words problem so there would be no more conflict invulnerable=become a shield of hope for people to hid behind in the hour of need    immortal=i would become a peace talker, going to other countrys to talk about the problems that are going on with no fear of being snipped.psychic=i would read the minds of evil world leaders to know there next plan and make a counter attacktelepathic=i would convince people who are evil to see the errors of there ways and become good.call me old fashion but i like being the good guy "

@War Killer said:
" @Dark King said:
"has everyone notice how every one pretty much has te same choice?  unless one of you has actual combat or killing experience their is no way you can win against a actual bully with powers."
You find his powers Weakness "
What about a flawless power , one without the slightest imperfection ,omnipotence?

there is no prep time against Omniscience

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@Nerx said:
"@Dark King said:
" @Nerx said:
" @Dark King said:
" yeah....i probably have to stop you seeing as you would be disrupting my life of plush living and room service. you would have to localize yourself to a city or foreign country, otherwise i would become the reluctant hero. i would have to beat your a$$ more for putting me in that situation, damn it the warkiller guy and his cronies was right their would be superpowered ppl  to stop you. "
I'd actually like that scenario! Every hero needs a crisis or a villain , if not then whats the point of having one...If we do have superpowers and you want to be a superhero then i shall enlist myself as your supervillain, raise the crowd, up the tension, create tragedy, bring up the atmosphere and bam stop at the climactic pointOf course being a villain now is easier due to comic stereotypes. Your city , your rules but my arrival , your testamentHuman lives means sh!t to a nihilistic villain "
i wouldnt want to be a hero,   the only reason i would fight you is because you are stepping onto my block and the ppl who are under my protection.   think of me as lobo when he feels he has bn disrespected he is the anti hero..... what you are implying with your scenario is  all out war on nations and ppl in general that means knowing it or not you will have challenged or offended another super powered being who doesnt want the same thing you do and unless you are omnipotent and omniscient and more powerful then the rest you will be jumped and killed by others like you. "
Truth be told, nobody knows but if we do have powers and they happen to be of a good "least cosmic" scale then we can have a very interesting battle of biblical proportion in our hands. Hell if you win they'd hail you as a prophet or make you their hero, no way in hell you can be 'low key' if that scenario occurred. You can always do it from behind the back , get some shifters to commit atrocities to spark unrest and aggression between nations. Kill a little here, a little there. Rain orbital strikes to major cities .Like i say an army of post-humans not a singular figure.

Somebody stop me!
Somebody stop me!

@Sidney said:
" @ARMIV said:
"I'd be a flawed super-hero,but that doesn't mean I'd kill....I'd be a mix of Batman and Spiderman."
Shit you be one powerful person. I mean all these people who say they would be villians are you afraid of what will happen at the end. Like when you die the consequences will be. Also if that did happen expect a visit fromthe all mighty father. And we are not strong enough to fight him off. "
Not all villains will be afraid, what if they are the combination of Black Adam , Darkseid and Deathstroke?

there is no such thing as plot-armor or deus ex machina's in real life by the way.

@NightFang said:
" @Sidney said:
"

"
             I think so but it would be Normal-Humen's  vs the Super-Humen's. "
Guess who wins? and it ain't humans

@RedK said:
" if superheros just appered in the real world and we the human race wern't affected so we were normal while superman and spiderman were saving they day i would think 2 things totally awsome and complete jealousy and would be the lex luthor to superman or try and take his powers and then become a superhero.if we the human race started to get powers but only a few i would be both a villain and a hero save the world for the adrenilan and the glory and steal cool stuff and killing people but only those who deserve it like murders and people that abuse women or kids "
If you are villain, why stop at abusing women and children , creativity please! we can abuse countries , abuse the world . Even rape mother nature if she exists

@War Killer said:
" @Nerx said:
"

@War Killer
said:

@Dark King
said:

@War Killer said:
" @Dark King said:

Rule over humanity
Rule over humanity

"
"
If we had powers I'd let you try XD

@Rothschild said:
"

"
What kind of invulnerability though, some can be countered

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" if i had powers this is what i would dosuper strength=save people who are being beaten up or almost killed by those bigger then themsuper speed=become a assassin for good, killing evil dictators ect ectsuper intellect=i would solve all the words problem so there would be no more conflict invulnerable=become a shield of hope for people to hid behind in the hour of need    immortal=i would become a peace talker, going to other countrys to talk about the problems that are going on with no fear of being snipped.psychic=i would read the minds of evil world leaders to know there next plan and make a counter attacktelepathic=i would convince people who are evil to see the errors of there ways and become good.call me old fashion but i like being the good guy "

@War Killer said:
" @Dark King said:
You find his powers Weakness "
What about a flawless power , one without the slightest imperfection ,omnipotence?there is no prep time against Omniscience"
All Powers Have A Weakness
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Nerx
@War Killer: I wonder what is that weakness for omnipotence?

just asking
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@Nerx said:
"@War Killer: I wonder what is that weakness for omnipotence? just asking"

Not sure
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Nerx
@War Killer: Boredom would probably be a good one
Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Sidney

If I was Superman post crisis nobody would defeat me. Simple as that.

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Dark King

what about a post crisis zod, shazam or darkseid?

Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Sidney
@Dark King said:
"what about a post crisis zod, shazam or darkseid?"

They won't stop me. Especially if I was badass Superman not boy scout Superman.
Rothschild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#124  Edited By Rothschild

@Nerx... Saint of Killers Level Invulnerability

Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Sidney

But i would not mind being Batman either.

!!Abyss!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By !!Abyss!!

if people had power do u honestly think they would use them for the better of mankind???plsss...power corupts....everyone would become "villan", they might start out as a hero but then they would all go bad....im sure of it....

ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By ARMIV
@!!Abyss!!: Supposing every single person endowed with super powers was raised without morals or foundations...
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Dark King

everyone was raised  with some sense of morality but  like all things morality is subjective. what he or she may feel is right may be wrong to others. i was raised with a catholic sense of morality but i dont follow it, i also have a sense of military honor and that doesnt go hand in hand with catholic morality... i am human and if i had power i would leave many of my old responsibilities without fear of repercussions.

!!Abyss!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By !!Abyss!!
@ARMIV said:
" @!!Abyss!!: Supposing every single person endowed with super powers was raised without morals or foundations... "
im not saying they would start killing people or triying to rule the world, but they wouldnt become superheroes stoping crime or something....pls...prety much everyone would use the powers they were given for personal gain one way or another...thats just in human nature..
ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By ARMIV
@!!Abyss!!: True,it is human nature. But not everyone on this planet succumbs to their nature.
I say a good few of those people would be heroes...

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Dark King

self idolization doesnt seem very heroic to me..

!!Abyss!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By !!Abyss!!
@ARMIV: if u mean going around stoping crime than i dont c it....MAYBE and notice the big letters on the word, they would help someone they know, someone they want to impress or something like that, but going around like superman or captain america and saving people just for the goodness of their hearts...especially if u have superman type power, what man would save people just because its the right thing and not get anything out of it....
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Dark King

i would but, i wouldnt do it all day and be on the look out for it. hell, i would get tired of it and would be days when i would sleep in. also if i were flying around half the time would be to get girls or get paid for promotional purposes.

!!Abyss!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By !!Abyss!!
@Dark King said:
" i would but, i wouldnt do it all day and be on the look out for it. hell, i would get tired of it and would be days when i would sleep in. also if i were flying around half the time would be to get girls or get paid for promotional purposes. "
exactly!!u wouldnt just do it for nothing, or just because ur a good guy...c, even u sad u would be flying around to get girs or for promotional purposes....now i know u sad not all the time but still....now i dont know but i c that after a while u get tired of all that and want a country of your own....:) just kidding, but in time i think u would concetrate more on how u can help yourself then others...but thats just my opinion....
!!Abyss!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By !!Abyss!!

sorry for my bad english.... :)

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Dark King

i didnt say i would be the hero, i just said, i would do certain things for others but to also help myself. i would actually be more of an anti hero depending on the situation.

!!Abyss!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By !!Abyss!!

oh....sorry i guess i missunderstod you...:)

X Monty X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By X Monty X

if i'd have power i live this god for saken planet
and go somewhere else maybe even start a race of high class idiots
and call my planet the PULGA but then again their a side of me that wanna stay and do some good while the other side says fuck it let the planet be in chaos all i know is New york would be to populated

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Dark King

in reality i would take food and items whenever i wanted.... but i would also stop a bank robbery's or serial killer and rapist if i was present to do something about it.

X Monty X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By X Monty X

so would you be neutral or for hire

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Dark King

more or less neutral unless some dip sh@$ wanted to blow up the world or my city.

Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Sidney
@Dark King said:
"in reality i would take food and items whenever i wanted.... but i would also stop a bank robbery's or serial killer and rapist if i was present to do something about it."

Bascially you be like John Hancock.

You people surprise me. I would safe people and be a true hero. Get american back to how it uased to be. Honor and integirty. Not whimps who cry when things get oh so hard. I would be the beacon of light to this world. Bascially i be a new Mosses. not gonna say Jesus cause that be crossing the line.

I try and make mankund better yeah i would. Cause i do not care for money, fame. I would have a purpose in doing what i'am doing. Its an evil world and since God will not do anything about it not saying he should someoen has to.
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Dark King

so where would live and what would you eat?

also i wouldnt be close to handcock cause  the first thing i do would is kill old cheating ex girlfriends and friends and ppl i hate in general.

also the jewish community would take offense for the moses remark... you lost some supporters.

Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Sidney
@Dark King said:
"so where would live and what would you eat?also i wouldnt be close to handcock cause  the first thing i do would is kill old cheating ex girlfriends and friends and ppl i hate in general.also the jewish community would take offense for the moses remark... you lost some supporters."

Jews man they disband that Jesus was their savior and he jewish so who cares about them. Well i would still save them. Anyways I would try and make this world more peaceful. Like paradise.

Were would i live? Um i live in a house lol and eat food lol. I would also have a job man i would not be a hero 24/7. I have a disguise.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#145  Edited By SUNMAN

life would suck for normal people

Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Sidney
@SUNMAN said:
"life would suck for normal people "

No it would not with great heroes and their would be people who actually would fight crime humans would be fine.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#147  Edited By SUNMAN
@Sidney said:
" @SUNMAN said:
"life would suck for normal people "
No it would not with great heroes and their would be people who actually would fight crime humans would be fine. "
no because there would be supervillains as well. and in the real world good does not always triumph.

Also look at all the collateral damage and people who die/have their lives ruined in comics it would be chaotic. And if there were not any super villains heroes would simply become villains. If anyone had even close to the power Superman does they would eventually become corrupted. To much power corrupts after all.

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Dark King

hell, i bn corrupted by less.

Webstad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#149  Edited By Webstad
@Sidney said:
" @Dark King said:
"in reality i would take food and items whenever i wanted.... but i would also stop a bank robbery's or serial killer and rapist if i was present to do something about it."
Bascially you be like John Hancock.You people surprise me. I would safe people and be a true hero. Get american back to how it uased to be. Honor and integirty. Not whimps who cry when things get oh so hard. I would be the beacon of light to this world. Bascially i be a new Mosses. not gonna say Jesus cause that be crossing the line.I try and make mankund better yeah i would. Cause i do not care for money, fame. I would have a purpose in doing what i'am doing. Its an evil world and since God will not do anything about it not saying he should someoen has to. "
Your self-righteousness would mark you for death by SO many other super-humans. Chances are the more villainous folks would eventually band together and aim to kill you. I wouldn't even put it past some heroes to do like-wise. Nobody likes self-righteous people. That's why there are as many, if not more, people that dislike Superman than those who support him. His self-righteousness irks many people, and thus loses supporters. Your religious comments might even rub the wrong way among other christians.

As for me, if I became a super-human, I would first see that the lives of those I am close to are improved for the better. No doubt I would be the anti-hero type. I would do what's right and look to protect the innocent, and kill any super-villains I encountered. How far I would go depends on the severity of the world's condition.
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Dark King

i dont think he has realized that he would cause more damaged interfering with other supers then by simply leaving him alone...
 his self righteous religious views would cause him to make a relatively small one block crime situation to a city wide rumble. a lot of ppl would die just because of his need to play god and saviour, it would be a civil war all over again.