If mutants and superheroes exist in the real world...

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

#51  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

It wouldn't be the end of the world, I don't know why people are posting like Superheroes to ruining the planet

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#52  Edited By Dark King

because your average person with real powers would abuse their gift and not try to improve or help mankind.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@Dark King said:
"because your average person with real powers would abuse their gift and not try to improve or help mankind."

That's not true
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Dark King

ask ppl here what they would do if they had certain abilities, you'll get your answer...you also have a high opinion of mankind even though history says otherwise.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@Dark King said:
"ask ppl here what they would do if they had certain abilities, you'll get your answer...you also have a high opinion of mankind even though history says otherwise."
Most people on here are just making jokes and trying to be funny, about 60% probably don't even know what they'd do if they even had powers
Rothschild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#56  Edited By Rothschild
@War Killer said:
"@Dark King said:
"ask ppl here what they would do if they had certain abilities, you'll get your answer...you also have a high opinion of mankind even though history says otherwise."
Most people on here are just making jokes and trying to be funny, about 60% probably don't even know what they'd do if they even had powers"

If I had super strength, I'd be alot less hesitant to get in fights
If I had Super speed, i'd never drive a car
If I had super intellect i'd fix the economy, the o-zone and find alt fuel sources
If I was invulnerable I'd serve in the armed forces and fight with wreckless abandon
If I was immortal, i'd be a history teacher
if I could control the weather, I'd fix famine everywhere
If I was psychic, i'd play the lotto every week(well maybe like 2-3 times..Period)
If I was telepathic, I'd become a lawyer

and no, I'm not joking at all...

I'd NEVER EVER EVER EVER fight crime... I'd lay low and stay under teh radar... All these idealists would be the downfall of superhuman kind. Vulgar displays of power are for those of low self esteem and intellect.
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@Rothschild said:
"@War Killer said:
"@Dark King said:
Most people on here are just making jokes and trying to be funny, about 60% probably don't even know what they'd do if they even had powers"
If I had super strength, I'd be alot less hesitant to get in fightsIf I had Super speed, i'd never drive a carIf I had super intellect i'd fix the economy, the o-zone and find alt fuel sourcesIf I was invulnerable I'd serve in the armed forces and fight with wreckless abandonIf I was immortal, i'd be a history teacherif I could control the weather, I'd fix famine everywhereIf I was psychic, i'd play the lotto every weekIf I was telepathic, I'd become a lawyerI'd NEVER EVER EVER EVER fight crime... I'd lay low and stay under teh radar... All these idealists would be the downfall of superhuman kind. Vulgar displays of power are for those of low self esteem and intellect."
Believe or not, there are some people who want to protect the world
Rothschild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Rothschild

^^ That may be true but what is right? Whats right to the United States is wrong to North Korea... Whats right to Israel is wrong to Palestine...

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@Rothschild said:
"

^^ That may be true but what is right? Whats right to the United States is wrong to North Korea... Whats right to Israel is wrong to Palestine...

"
No one said it was perfect
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Dark King

like i said i be like hancock with a mean streak. i would kill ppl i felt have betrayed me and hurt me emotionally. i would take food or items as casually as someone taking a free sample. i would kill my ex's or rape them before killing them. * shrug shoulders who would stop me?  i would reveal government secrets to the world and its ppl. i would take any form of retaliation against me and others like me as a personal assualt on me and mine, i would track, kill every law enforcement officer to raise a wpn against me or others like me. hell i would make an example to governments and world law enforcement by killing family and ppl who  gave orders to kill us or hunt us down.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

There would be Good People and Bad People, but I believe that the Heroes would know what to do

Rothschild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Rothschild
@Dark King said:
"like i said i be like hancock with a mean streak. i would kill ppl i felt have betrayed me and hurt me emotionally. i would take food or items as casually as someone taking a free sample. i would kill my ex's or rape them before killing them. * shrug shoulders who would stop me?  i would reveal government secrets to the world and its ppl. i would take any form of retaliation against me and others like me as a personal assualt on me and mine, i would track, kill every law enforcement officer to raise a wpn against me or others like me. hell i would make an example to governments and world law enforcement by killing family and ppl would give orders to kill us or hunt us down."

Well shoot, I guess.. meanwhile i'd have an asteroid base(ala Asteroid M) and watch you eff up the world... I think War killer would oppose you..
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Dark King

i have real military combat training and MA skills as well as wpn handling of knives,swords bo staff's and side arms. i can handle m16/m4's, 5o cal sniper rifle, 24o/250 machine guns, i really doubt an idealist would be hero would fare to well against me, in full no holds bar combat... besides a real hero wouldnt even risk trying to stop me and endanger the city and innocent ppl in a fight with me because i killed or stole something.

you add superpowers and i can beat the crap out of most superpowered civilians

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
@Dark King said:
" like i said i be like hancock with a mean streak. i would kill ppl i felt have betrayed me and hurt me emotionally. i would take food or items as casually as someone taking a free sample. i would kill my ex's or rape them before killing them. * shrug shoulders who would stop me?  i would reveal government secrets to the world and its ppl. i would take any form of retaliation against me and others like me as a personal assualt on me and mine, i would track, kill every law enforcement officer to raise a wpn against me or others like me. hell i would make an example to governments and world law enforcement by killing family and ppl who  gave orders to kill us or hunt us down. "
But then you would prove exactly why you should be hunted down >.>
Avatar image for the_devil_tiger
The Devil Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#65  Edited By The Devil Tiger

Frankly, the world would be more impressive and epic in all way : Just look at technology : war was made more lethal, but agriculture more effective. So I think we would lived in a world in constant balance between glory and annihilation.

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Dark King

@ wanderer

no, if they leave me alone and play by the rules of the strong, i would leave majority of the world alone... hell i probably only inconvenience a few dozen ppl and only kill about a couple of dozen ppl. it wouldnt be enough to risk an all out war with me.

Rothschild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Rothschild
@Dark King said:
"@ wandererno, if they leave me alone and play by the rules of the strong, i would leave majority of the world alone... hell i probably only inconvenience a few dozen ppl and only kill about a couple of dozen ppl. it wouldnt be enough to risk an all out war with me."

But what if one of the people you kill has a powered family member or spouse... Then you have a whole other type of fight on your hands... Because if you were powered  there'd have to be other powered people... I'd just like to have super strength,speed and invulnerability
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@The Devil Tiger said:
"Frankly, the world would be more impressive and epic in all way : Just look at technology : war was made more lethal, but agriculture more effective. So I think we would lived in a world in constant balance between glory and annihilation.  "
That sounds about right
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Dark King
@Rothschild said:
" @Dark King said:
"@ wandererno, if they leave me alone and play by the rules of the strong, i would leave majority of the world alone... hell i probably only inconvenience a few dozen ppl and only kill about a couple of dozen ppl. it wouldnt be enough to risk an all out war with me."
But what if one of the people you kill has a powered family member or spouse... Then you have a whole other type of fight on your hands... Because if you were powered  there'd have to be other powered people... I'd just like to have super strength,speed and invulnerability "
okay you got me, i guess i'd research ppl before i killed them or ask them if they had powered family members, or i could just  be less obvious when killing ppl.
~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
@Dark King said:
" @ wandererno, if they leave me alone and play by the rules of the strong, i would leave majority of the world alone... hell i probably only inconvenience a few dozen ppl and only kill about a couple of dozen ppl. it wouldnt be enough to risk an all out war with me. "
"it wouldnt be enough to risk an all out war with me." How are they supposed to know? For all "they" know, you could go on a random and murderous rampage at any time...
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Dark King

it be easy to know.... if cops did their job they realize the ppl i killed were ppl that knew me. cops talking to friends and relatives would realize the killings were all personally motivating.

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

>.> If you say so...

Rothschild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Rothschild
@~The Wanderer~ said:
">.> If you say so..."

Simple detective work, they'd figure out that Ol' Dark King is the common denominator in all of the killings.
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Dark King
@Rothschild said:
" @~The Wanderer~ said:
">.> If you say so..."
Simple detective work, they'd figure out that Ol' Dark King is the common denominator in all of the killings. "
it wouldnt be that simple... it would take monk or columbo to figure out the motive or the common link of the ppl who are clustered in a city or two.  * rolling eyes
Rothschild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Rothschild

^^ well seeing as how theres Supers... I'm willing to bet theres a Monk/Columbo level detective on the job...

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Dark King
@Rothschild said:
" ^^ well seeing as how theres Supers... I'm willing to bet theres a Monk/Columbo level detective on the job... "

i was being sarcastic,..... seeing as hell the link would be me and ppl probably see me flying off from the scene of the crime.
besides i wouldnt cover my tracks......

the powers i want are:
invulerability
superstrength
superspeed
psycho kinesis
to create a time bubble for ftl reaction time.
molecule manipulation shapeshifting and healing.
pyrokinesis
tk
 tp.
immortality
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Apparition
@War Killer said:
" @Apparition said:
"lol i believe in you war killer!!!"
Thank you...Do You Have $100,000,000,000...Dollers? "
no but i have $100,000,000,000 dollars
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@Apparition said:
"@War Killer said:
" @Apparition said:
no but i have $100,000,000,000 dollars"
Can I have it for the War Killer Foundation?
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Apparition
@War Killer said:
" @Apparition said:
"@War Killer said:
" @Apparition said:
Can I have it for the War Killer Foundation? "
you have to show me your proposal for how my investment will be used...
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@Apparition said:
"@War Killer said:
" @Apparition said:
"@War Killer said:
" @Apparition said:
you have to show me your proposal for how my investment will be used..."
Hmmmmmm...Proposal = Helping build a HighTech Suit of Armor to fight terrorist, giant robots, and the evil old ladies who throw their fake teeth at poor little kids
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Apparition
@War Killer said:
" @Apparition said:
"@War Killer said:
" @Apparition said:
"@War Killer said:
" @Apparition said:
Hmmmmmm...Proposal = Helping build a HighTech Suit of Armor to fight terrorist, giant robots, and the evil old ladies who throw their fake teeth at poor little kids "
and why should i invest in that when we already have all of these superheroes and mutants flying around?
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@Apparition said:
"@War Killer said:
" @Apparition said:
"@War Killer said:
" @Apparition said:
"@War Killer said:
" @Apparition said:
Hmmmmmm...Proposal = Helping build a HighTech Suit of Armor to fight terrorist, giant robots, and the evil old ladies who throw their fake teeth at poor little kids "
and why should i invest in that when we already have all of these superheroes and mutants flying around?"

Just Something To Do on a Sunday :)
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Apparition

lol oh well then you sold me

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@Apparition said:
"lol oh well then you sold me"
Awesome, Time To Save Sundays and Hotdogs and those things on the end of shoe laces!
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Apparition

lol

Rothschild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Rothschild

I figure I'll find some toxic Waste, a cheetah a jellyfish and  a gorilla, take some of their DNA and eat it whilest I take a Uranium Bath... It juist might work.. Some jellyfish live forever, cheetahs are fast and Gorillas are strong as hell... Hopefully it works... If it does Dark King, i'm callin you up...

sifsclub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By sifsclub

depends. would they let me join them

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#88  Edited By Nerx

Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

@War Killer
said:
" It wouldn't be the end of the world, I don't know why people are posting like Superheroes to ruining the planet "
Because some powers are just too damn dangerous to use, what if a reality warper is a pyromaniac?Lets see a scorched earth!

@Dark King
said:
" because your average person with real powers would abuse their gift and not try to improve or help mankind. "
The average person would abuse them

A quote from the hood: Great powers comes with great Opportunity

@War Killer said:
" @Dark King said:
Most people on here are just making jokes and trying to be funny, about 60% probably don't even know what they'd do if they even had powers "
If I had super strength, I'd kidnap a building
If I had Super speed, i'd be a political asassin
If I had super intellect i'd collapse the economy, and create World War III
If I was invulnerable I'd repeat what Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers did in their movies
If I was immortal, i'd be a Dictator
If I was psychic, i'd screw up the world by changing the future
If I was telepathic, I'd make people jump off buildings while biting their tongue

if I could control the weather, I'd drop lightning and cyclones to cities
if I could control the weather, I'd drop lightning and cyclones to cities

and If i control reality? hell i'd rewrite logic

Build an army, put humans on endangered species list and then create a Utopia for the Post-humans and Dystopia for humans

Rule over humanity
Rule over humanity

Don't believe in justice too much , Optimism will succumb to the force of realism and people who stand on reassuring lies will face the inconvenient truth.

Who can stop the Super powered?
Who can stop the Super powered?

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Nerx

Superhumans like nothing more than to get in some target practice early on, and what better offering than the shrieking hordes of pathetic humans as they try running out of the range of your death rays. Really, will these people never learn?

Avatar image for the_devil_tiger
The Devil Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#90  Edited By The Devil Tiger

Sure optimism will collapse under the force of realism...BUT never forget that people would consider about the MAD : The mutual assured destruction.
You assume yo will be the only one with super power, but you will not be the only one, and some will possess power you will never understand...Oh, yeah, you will get some of the usual wacko and other yankers, but you will have idealist too, or just people that will want to survive. That will balance thing, not absolutely, but with power come responsibility.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Nerx
@The Devil Tiger said:
" Sure optimism will collapse under the force of realism...BUT never forget that people would consider about the MAD : The mutual assured destruction. You assume yo will be the only one with super power, but you will not be the only one, and some will possess power you will never understand...Oh, yeah, you will get some of the usual wacko and other yankers, but you will have idealist too, or just people that will want to survive. That will balance thing, not absolutely, but with power come responsibility. "
True but the only thing with more power would NOT in any circumstances be puny worthless humans and to the post-humans they are inferior trash only fit to be bred for consumption, forced labor and sensual pleasure

Definitions of 'ubermensch' 

1. (noun) demigod, superman, Ubermensch
a person with great powers and abilities

ans screw the master race, this is the master species we are talking about homo superior!
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Dark King

yeah....i probably have to stop you seeing as you would be disrupting my life of plush living and room service. you would have to localize yourself to a city or foreign country, otherwise i would become the reluctant hero. i would have to beat your a$$ more for putting me in that situation, damn it the warkiller guy and his cronies was right their would be superpowered ppl  to stop you.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Nerx
@Dark King said:
" yeah....i probably have to stop you seeing as you would be disrupting my life of plush living and room service. you would have to localize yourself to a city or foreign country, otherwise i would become the reluctant hero. i would have to beat your a$$ more for putting me in that situation, damn it the warkiller guy and his cronies was right their would be superpowered ppl  to stop you. "
I'd actually like that scenario! Every hero needs a crisis or a villain , if not then whats the point of having one...

If we do have superpowers and you want to be a superhero then i shall enlist myself as your supervillain, raise the crowd, up the tension, create tragedy, bring up the atmosphere and bam stop at the climactic point

Of course being a villain now is easier due to comic stereotypes. Your city , your rules but my arrival , your testament

Human lives means sh!t to a nihilistic villain

Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Sidney

I do not know if i be a good or bad guy. Being a bad guy so cool.

ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By ARMIV

I'd be a flawed super-hero,but that doesn't mean I'd kill.
I'd be a mix of Batman and Spiderman.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#96  Edited By Constantine

I think It'd be pretty sweet

Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Sidney
@ARMIV said:
"I'd be a flawed super-hero,but that doesn't mean I'd kill....I'd be a mix of Batman and Spiderman."

Shit you be one powerful person. I mean all these people who say they would be villians are you afraid of what will happen at the end. Like when you die the consequences will be. Also if that did happen expect a visit fromthe all mighty father. And we are not strong enough to fight him off.
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Dark King
@Nerx said:
" @Dark King said:
" yeah....i probably have to stop you seeing as you would be disrupting my life of plush living and room service. you would have to localize yourself to a city or foreign country, otherwise i would become the reluctant hero. i would have to beat your a$$ more for putting me in that situation, damn it the warkiller guy and his cronies was right their would be superpowered ppl  to stop you. "
I'd actually like that scenario! Every hero needs a crisis or a villain , if not then whats the point of having one...If we do have superpowers and you want to be a superhero then i shall enlist myself as your supervillain, raise the crowd, up the tension, create tragedy, bring up the atmosphere and bam stop at the climactic pointOf course being a villain now is easier due to comic stereotypes. Your city , your rules but my arrival , your testamentHuman lives means sh!t to a nihilistic villain "
i wouldnt want to be a hero,   the only reason i would fight you is because you are stepping onto my block and the ppl who are under my protection.   think of me as lobo when he feels he has bn disrespected he is the anti hero..... what you are implying with your scenario is  all out war on nations and ppl in general that means knowing it or not you will have challenged or offended another super powered being who doesnt want the same thing you do and unless you are omnipotent and omniscient and more powerful then the rest you will be jumped and killed by others like you.
Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Sidney

Would their be a Marvel Civil War like event if all this happened by the way?

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#100  Edited By NightFang3
@Sidney said:
"

Would their be a Marvel Civil War like event if all this happened by the way?

"
             I think so but it would be Normal-Humen's  vs the Super-Humen's.