#1 Posted by Inphase (329 posts) - - Show Bio

Would he put the Justice League out of business? Would they try to recruit him? Or try to lock him up?

#2 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

The Doctor would be more of a hero for all ages (as in time, not actual ages), though I guarantee you he'd be getting a Legion Flight Ring, and the membership that implies.

#3 Posted by Inphase (329 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: I don't think he would accept it, not really his lifestyle.

#4 Edited by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@Inphase said:

I don't think he would accept it, not really his lifestyle.

Oh he'd still go off and do his own thing, don't get me wrong, but like Superman, he'd have his own Legion Flight Ring, and help the Legion whenever they were in his general area, dealing with the same crisis he was.

Also, I suspect he may get a Green Lantern Ring... Or a Yellow one...

Yellow Ring sounds more likely, now that I think about it.

#5 Posted by Inphase (329 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: I can see him using it in a REAL time of need, like if he lost the TARDIS or something.

#6 Posted by Inphase (329 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: Also, how do you see him being a yellow lantern? I actually see him being a blue lantern. (isnt that funny)

#7 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@Inphase said:

Also, how do you see him being a yellow lantern?

Yellow Lantern's are selected for their ability to instill great fear.

Take a wild guess.

#8 Posted by Inphase (329 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: Didn't really look at the doctor from the view of his enemies, he can be pretty intimidating if your on the wrong side.

#9 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@Inphase: Hence the Yellow Ring. Actually, when the Legion learns of all the things the Doctor has done there's about a fifty fifty chance they'll either make him their leader or try to arrest him.

#10 Posted by quirky_anecdotes (344 posts) - - Show Bio

He'll instantly be regulated to Vertigo.

Come on! they can't even focus a GL book on a non-human! The Doctor has as much a chance of becoming a mainstream hero as Martian Manhunter.

Everyone knows Clark Kent is the only token Alien DC can allow to gain any sort of publicity. Sorry , Salaak you aren't humanoid enough.

Hell , They created Shade and all he got was to be the leader of The Secret Seven and a cameo in JL:Dark.

Here's some Jelly Babies , , you British weirdo. Go hang out with Constantine and Xanadu..

#11 Posted by The Stegman (24635 posts) - - Show Bio

Him and Booster Gold would have some good conversations. 

#12 Posted by TimeLordScience (998 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see Booster Gold filling the role of Captain Jack Harkness.