Ideas for Spider-Man MCU Introduction

ImmovableRay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

OK. We know that the reboot is happening but he is likely to be introduced during one of the phase 3 films which we all want anyway. That means plenty of cool ideas. I've been surfing around and have found some interesting ideas that I thin CV would enjoy. I'll post my own opinions later but these are some of the ones I've seen so far that aren't mine.

Honestly reading these made my heart stop for a second. They're just really great.

Avengers Age of Ultron post credits scene:

Tony Stark sits at a large, white table. It seems it's large enough for 10 people but he's having breakfast alone. No Pepper, no Rhodes, no Avengers. Weeks since the devastation of Ultron occured, but Tony hasn't readjusted. The window is smashed and glass shards are strewn across the floor, and the light flickers off every now and then. Tony's pancakes, burnt, look like he prepared them himself and are half batter. "Jarvis? News!" ... "Jar-". Jarvis has been disconnected for weeks. He walks, sluggishly, down stairs to get to the bottom floor as the elevators are still out of order. Among other ignored newspapers with titles like "Avengers Disassemble?", "Can we trust Stark?", "Radical plan to launch The Hulk into space", there's one that isn't like the others. He picks up the paper... The Daily Bugle. The headline reads "MENACE!!"

Perfect.

I swear to God if the post-credits of Avengers: Age Of Ultron is Tony Stark giving a lecture at a high school about the importance of not giving into your own ego and thinking of yourself too highly and providing why Ultron failed... only to be interrupted by an incredibly insightful response back at him about why Ultron actually failed with Tony asking who the young man is... pan the camera around to Peter Parker sitting next to Gwen & MJ in the background responding to him. I'll lose my mind.

I think the above idea could be improved if Peter is in college rather than high-school. Think about it. Tony would lecture college students before anyone high-school students (We all know he loves co-eds.). If Peter is a college student it would open up more casting options. When Peter is in high school you constantly have to cast young actors and actresses, and even work their make up just to make them look younger. A college has more access to labs and it would just make more sense than the whole high-school love triangle thing.

Take the next suggestion into account:

Instead of showing Gwen and Mary Jane, have the camera slowly zoom in on Peter from behind while Tony says "yes, next question?" to the class as Peter looks back down at his notebook and goes back to a doodle he was working on. There is a noticeably large spider bite or bandage on his wrist and he is drawing a very basic design for the Spider-Man costume with emphasis on the symbol - cue suspenseful but heroic sounding string orchestra reaching the peak it slowly built up during the slow zoom, maybe show his face one more time, then cut to black with a BOOM.

edit: If you're reading this, Sony and Marvel, integrating a small piece of the classic Spider-Man theme motif into the suggested orchestral build up would guarantee sending chills down the spines of millions of viewers

That's what i have so far. The only issue with the Avengers AU end credit scene is that they would have to cast the Spider-man movie.

*Also lets all agree that J.K. Simmons should be cast as JJJ. I mean c'mon. Please post your ideas.

ImmovableRay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ImmovableRay

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Strider1992

After the events of Age Of Ultron:

Fury sits at a desk with Maria hill opposite.

• Hill- "You can't be serious?"
  • Fury- "We need people like this. Theres always going to be a threat bigger than we can handle alone."
  • Hill- "After Stark's screw up, superhuman relations are at an all time low. Putting another team together regardless of the reasoning is probably a very bad idea."
  • Fury- "So you'd prefer we were sitting ducks for every inter-dimensional, alien and god that happens to find its way here?"

Fury picks a tablet up off the table and absent-mindedly plays with it

• Hill- "I'm saying that if we keep bringing more of these people deliberately into the world there's going to be a war."
  • Fury- "And who's side will you be on?"

Fury looks up from the tablet

• Hill- ".....who would you pick for this anyway? There isn't much more untapped potential out there."

Fury turns to the tablet around to show Hill (and the audience) a short clip of very distorted images of a red and blue blur throwing around Chitauri warriors.

• Fury- "But there is still potential!"

Zearing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Zearing

@strider92: This would be an awesome credits scene. Leads into Civil War and teases Spider-Man at the same time.

ImmovableRay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ImmovableRay

@strider92: That is an excellent idea. I'm surprised this thread didn't get more hits though.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

@immovableray: for what its worth I thought it was an interesting topic