#1 Posted by krspaceT (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

(I'm not going to be a T.V director, but I have some ideas for possible T.V series. Wonder if they, if ever taken on, could work?

1; Wolverine

(In the beginning of the episode are phrases based off his catch phrase)

1. : Purple Minded Part 1( I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice...and I can think of someone who deserves it) Taking time off the X-Men after a heated argument with Cyclops, he tries to take some time off.....of course a stream of robberies by young children interrupts that
  2. Purple Minded Part 2 ( I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best...shouldn't be shown to children). Discovering the Purple Man has been controlling the children, Wolverine is determined to stop him. But can he fight his prize possession, a runaway mutant named Jubilee
  3. Sentinel's R US( I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best...is more fun then shopping for cloths) Wolverine has taken on Nazi's and Gamma Monsters, but is trying to make a teenage girl happy (And not in that way ), the most difficult thing he's ever done. Particularly when Sentinels attack mid way
  4. Dead On ( I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best, is mostly illegal) When Wolverine mentions his past that he does not recall, Jubilee ends up investigating......and finds herself as the prisoner of the insane Deadpool. Can she escape?
  5. Veterans ( I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best was trained in the past) When Wolverine's old friend Captain America shows up, a team up ensures when Hydra, led by the fearsome Baron Zemo, begins going after old WW2 veterans.
  6. Pryde and Prejudice;( I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I am isn't very nice) When Wolverine is captured by Doctor Octupus to be disected; Jubilee seeks the help of former X-Man Kitty Pryde to save him.
  7. Magnetic Doom; ( I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best is really painful) When rumor has it that super genius Mr. Fantastic has developed a way to reverse mutants and mutates back to humanity, it is stolen by Doctor Doom....and ignites the wrath of powerful Mutant Extremist Magneto. Can Wolverine retrieve the data before it falls into the hands of Doctor Doom or Magneto for good
  8. The Hulking Sasquatch; ( I'm the best there is at what I do, but Canada is the best); Alpha Flight member Sasquatch recruits Wolverine when Canada's cities are threatened by the rampaging Hulk, but what caused this rampage.
  9. No friend of mine ( I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best earns me few friends ); the Anti Mutant group Friends of Humanity has created a powerful weapon to destroy mutants...and its powered by a captured Mutant and friend of Wolverine, Storm. Wolverine goes to save her, but Jubillee won't let him go in alone
  10. Vendetta ( I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best, is not for marriage); Having done some work with the Avengers, he is shocked when he finds his friend Wasp in a hospital...and more particularly who put her there. Watch out Yellowjacket, Wolverine's after you
  11. Rivals ( I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best doesn't impress her ); Wolverine and X-Men leader Cyclops may dislike each other, but when villian Mr. Sinister captures their mutual love Jean Grey, can they put their differences aside to save her?
  12. Kid Heroes; ( I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best doesn't give me good rep by the press); After a rather nasty article about Spiderman where he is accused of being a mutant, Wolverine investigates if J.J Jameson is a member of the Friends of Humanity, but vanishes along with the paper's chief. Believing he kidnapped Wolverine, Jubilee teams up with Spiderman to track him down
  13. Savage Sabertooth ( I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best, is reserved for him alone). When Sabertooth abducts Jubilee, will Wolverine be able to save her...or will she end up like the rest of those he cared about

You guys have any ideas or comments. I used the thirteen episodes as a starter season....

#2 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitally more mature animated shows for the more important character in both DC and Marvel. And a crossover animation would be awesome

#3 Posted by krspaceT (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy: That would really be more for a movie....

#4 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT: yes probably, but I wouldn't mind having a tv cartoon with less known characters from both companies crossing over and fighting less known villains

like: first week, Spider-Woman and Black Canary, then week after, some other pairing or even larger groups, but with a plot that explains it, and maybe some regular characters and a few cameos from the big guys (Supes, Spidey, IronMan, Batman)

#5 Posted by krspaceT (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy: AKA, Batman and Wolverine; Brave and the Bold

#6 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT said:

that would be so awesome!! the two "loners" working together. BRB calling Disney and WB

#7 Posted by The Stegman (20769 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash, the Animated Series

#8 Posted by ShrimpDino (841 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a idea for a Hulk team up like Brave and Bold

I called it Hulk Smash Heroes

The show will have Bruce Banner/Hulk teaming up with Marvel heroes that have never been animated before(Slapstick,Darkhawk,etc) and he fights the hero/heros and villain/villains then later teams up with hero/heroes to fight the villain/villains

#9 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7622 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

@krspaceT said:

that would be so awesome!! the two "loners" working together. BRB calling Disney and WB

Would like that or Bats & Stark, or Bats & Cap.

#10 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jnr6Lil: yeah those too. Maybe a whole Batman feat. Marvel characters. Those 3 would definitally be the first ones or the top 3

#11 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7622 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

@Jnr6Lil: yeah those too. Maybe a whole Batman feat. Marvel characters. Those 3 would definitally be the first ones or the top 3

It would work, Batman-Punisher, Batman-Panther, Batman-Wolverine, Batman-Stark, Batman-Cap

#12 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jnr6Lil: I could I miss one of the best - Bats/Spidey

#13 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7622 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

@Jnr6Lil: I could I miss one of the best - Bats/Spidey

That one isn't all that appealing to me.

#14 Posted by Duke_Nasty (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

Bring back X-Men TAS and Batman TAS.

#15 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7622 posts) - - Show Bio

@Duke_Nasty said:

Too old

#16 Posted by Kairan1979 (15826 posts) - - Show Bio

New Warriors animated series - a group of young heroes who fight the villains and filming their NEW WARRIORS TV show in the same time. Problems with ratings and budget, Big Heroes not taking them seriously because of TV Show etc.

#17 Posted by BatWatch (2332 posts) - - Show Bio

@Duke_Nasty said:

Batman TAS is a classic, but have you watched the X-Me TAS recently? It had not aged well. Horrible voice acting, and the plots are not all that great either.

#18 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7622 posts) - - Show Bio

What about The New Batman Adventures

#19 Edited by WarMachine168 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

I would of work on making mature action packed 2D animated series that has a lot violence and hard core action thats rated pg-14 all of them

Punisher

Ghost Rider

X Force

Iron Man 2.0

Shield

War Machine

Wolverine Origins

Wolfpack Avengers- Reboot of the Avenger with a new team roster

DareDevil

Ultimate Hulk

VENOM

Spider Man-web slinger