Ideas for a Netflix MoonKnight series?

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spector_Rand

Along with the Punisher, this is the most popular choice for a netflix adaptation. Just wanted to see what idea's people had for the plot of the series and the cast.

Me personally, I would cast Jonathan Tucker. He's charismatic, but has a darkness to him as well that i think is required for Moon Knight. If you haven't seen him anything, I highly recommend watching Kingdom, it's a quality show and highlights his acting abilities.

As for plot, I'd lean toward the supernatural, play on the Khonshu aspect and ask the question of whether or not Marc is crazy. The main antagonists would be The Committee, who would have an elite Cadre of operatives, akin to Team X in X-Men: Origins Wolverine. The Committee fold Marc into this team after his encounter with Bushwhacker in Egypt, his abilities drawing their attention. They use him to hunt down targets, who end up being revealed as werewolves and vampires, half human half beast creatures that are being sacrificed to summon Lilith. The series would show Marc's eventual rebellion against and subsequent war with the Committee and their elite, who would include Taskmaster, Paladin, Jack Russel and Bushwhacker.

So thats my idea, sound of if you like it, hate it or have ideas of your own.

DWrathborne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to see Peter Mensah or Mahershala Ali as Raoul Bushman for the origin story, with Jean Reno as Moon Knight's pal Jean-Paul "Frenchie" Duchamp.

I'd also like an episode or two featuring Moon Knight villain Morpheus played by Sean Harris.

Of course you have to include a scene with the Profile (played by Adrian Grenier) addressing the Committee.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5 owie  Moderator

A Moonknight series would be fantastic, and would fit in really well with the streetlevel Defenders idea they have going on. And since most of the current slated characters weren't actually Defenders, and he was, that would add a bit of extra credence to the team name.

scavengerFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Although the tone of the current series could work as well.

LenSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say replace Bushwacker for Bushman, he's one of Moon knight's big bads and I'm pretty sure he was the one he thought in egypt in the comics

s1ckb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am glad to see a Moon Knight series in the works. I didn't think I would ever see MCU do anything with MK.