Ideal superhero/villain team w/characters from any universe?

Magnum567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If you were to put together a team, who would you want on the roster? They could be from ANY universe: comics, anime, film, video games, etc. It's not about being the most powerful necessarily, just whatever characters you'd wanna see get together and kick some ass. My team, for example, would be extremely cocky and constantly doing over-the-top shit for no reason. I say, no more than like 10 characters

Dante (Original Devil May Cry series) - Half demon. Toys with and mocks enemies, uses superhuman speed and precision to pull off flamboyant moves, all about flair in combat. wields a wide variety of demonic weapons and guns, most famous being his sword Rebellion, and twin handguns Ebony & Ivory.

Bayonetta (Bayonetta) - Witch. Similar to Dante, but really sexualized and creates demonic constructs from her hair, which also makes up her bodysuit. So, she fights naked when she summons these things.

Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z) - Super Saiyin. Arrogant (maybe rightfully so), energy blasts can likely destroy a planet. Basically the same as Goku, but angry all the time and not so goody-goody

Alucard (Helsing) - Dracula. Cocky (like everyone else) and will take hits, but actually pretty unstoppable. Twin pistols: 13mm and .454 caliber. Powers include: super speed & strength, shape shifting to form hellhounds and a mass of darkness to engulf enemies, regeneration that's so potent he can reform himself from nothing more than a puddle of blood, and the ability to summon an army of people he's devoured over centuries. He can only truly be hurt by the most divine weapons, such as a nail containing traces of Christ's blood. While he's kind of a hero, he's not afraid to show evil side and enjoys killing. He and Vegeta are probably my two favorite anti-heroes.

Spiderman - Just because...I like Spiderman

You don't have to go into as much detail as I did here. I just get really into this stuff