Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@Fuchsia_Nightingale said:

@Nelomaxwell: Sure.

I'm teasing you. I used to like Pulp , have you read Incognito?

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

@RedQueen said:

@Nelomaxwell said:

@V_Scarlotte_Rose said:

@tupiaz said:

@Squares:Who I'm attacking? BTW spelling and intellect has nothing to do with each other and since English is the third language I learned I believe I do rather well. For your information I study history at the university.

@Nelomaxwell: Did I say it didn't. Luckily I have never been to a Wallmart, don't feel for it either nor that I have missed something.

@V_Scarlotte_Rose: Didn't say that female characters where for females only. My point was that few female characters can keep sales high enough so that the two big wants them to have an ongoing (around the 20K sells mark).

There are quite a few male solo titles being outsold by female solo titles.

Grifter, Blue Beetle, Savage Hawkman, Deathstroke, Batwing, Frankenstein: Agent Of Shade and Fury Max were last month outsold by the current lowest selling female solo title, Red She-Hulk.

Also below the 20,000 copy mark are Captain Marvel, Phantom Stranger, and Green Arrow. Green Arrow, Deathstroke and Hawkman are pretty big names, and yet they can't make sell 20,000 copies, while the lowest selling female solo title above 20,000, Supergirl, sold 30,350 copies last month.

And at 72,470, copies, Batgirl outsold Nightwing, Aquaman, Captain America, Indestructible Hulk, Batman The Dark Knight, Deadpool, Iron Man, Superman, Thor, Flash and whatever else was outsold by Wonder Womans 40,105 copies.

So some female characters can, and do, outsell even the biggest male characters in comic books.

I like figures.

Me too....

But not that one. Shame really, it's getting really good.

I know how you feel. I'm enjoying it, but this is the second month it's dropped under 20,000. :/ Hopefully the mini-event will give her a sales boost.

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@Nelomaxwell: Ik

Nope ^-^

thehummingbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#254  Edited By thehummingbird

@Fuchsia_Nightingale: what have you been reading? You read lots of more indy stuff though and that is generally good. Just DC and marvel for me is mep right now.

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@thehummingbird: It's all okay, that's just this cats perspective, just cause indy doesn't guarantee good, just as main stream doesn't guarantee good either, I'm just sick of the mindset. Yeah bb you just tend to read batman, it's kinda cheep now, imo, but there's more to DC/Marvel then that

blah blah blah, I'm not telling you what to read, blah blah

hugs