I need suggestions for new ideas!!

Daredevil33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Daredevil33

Hey, can I have some help with a character I am trying to make? I am trying to make him similar to Barman and Daredevil in terms of personality, but at the same time has the same peak human capabilities of characters such as snake eyes, nick fury, and Ninjak (Valiant). I also want him to have some aspects of the shadow, but the same technology of mr. terrific. The only personality flaw he would have would be his ego and honor in a battle, which could get him killed against some of his enemies.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, can I have some help with a character I am trying to make? I am trying to make him similar to Barman and Daredevil in terms of personality, but at the same time has the same peak human capabilities of characters such as snake eyes, nick fury, and Ninjak (Valiant). I also want him to have some aspects of the shadow, but the same technology of mr. terrific. The only personality flaw he would have would be his ego and honor in a battle, which could get him killed against some of his enemies.

go on google, type in warrior artwork, find a good one and come up with something on the spot. it's how I do it.