i love iron man...but iron man 3...

• 58 results
weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@owie: I agree with most of what you said. Pepper supposedly doesn't have the powers anymore by the end of the movie, btw.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#52 owie  Moderator

@weaponx said:

@owie: I agree with most of what you said. Pepper supposedly doesn't have the powers anymore by the end of the movie, btw.

That was ambiguous to me. He said he fixed her problem. But that could just mean that he fixed it so it was more under her control and she wasn't going to blow up by accident.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53  Edited By THORSON

that's what an upset batman fanboy is suppose to say. SO I'M NOT SURPRISED.

@thorson said:

@sagejonathan said:

@thorson said:

@thetimestreamer said:

@thorson: you are kinda dumb, no offence.

typical whinny batman fan. btw the batman series sucked to. so now go f off.

batman is dumb too. superman is the best.

I'm sorry, but please have some manners. You go ahead and say something offensive to someone, then someone tells you the same thing because you're acting a bit babyish, so you decide to attack the person Batman, Batman fans, and then curse. Then you randomly claim that Superman is better which is completely irrelevant. If you want to be taken seriously, please talk with some class.

its only batman.

No Caption Provided

SliverBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are movies that I don't like but would never say it sucked because there are aspects of it that are enjoyable or could be enjoyed by many other people.

Saying something sucks is like saying it is bad, bad is less than OK.

If you say it's less than OK then one would say you have pretty high standards.

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The movie was generally enjoyable and quite good, but if you consider the source material it was based on it is absolute garbage.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saw it on Friday. It was okay. The more I think about it, the less I like it. That happens a lot for me with big blockbuster type movies. It's definitely better then Iron Man 2, but that doesn't really say much. I enjoyed Iron Man 1, Captain America, and Thor all a lot more. It doesn't even come close to the Avengers.

Basically this. And the amount of unfunny, forced humor severely diminished this movie. Plot and storytelling seemed to be a secondary goal to fluff. It wasnt terrible, it was just meh. I could go without watching it ever again. Iron Man 2 at least has the benefit of being almost mandatory for a Marvel viewing party, as a prologue to the Avengers, Iron Man 3 doesnt even have that.

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

@thorson: Uh... Sense when did having a Batman avatar automatically make me a fanboy?

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Iron Man movies saved Iron Man in the comics/

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By comicace3

Hmmm it I thought is was mediocre...not as good as I though it'd be...