I have a confession to make

Pfcoolio15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pfcoolio15

In the time that I've been here and debating against you guys.

I've never read a comic in my life. The little experience I do have has been cartoons I watched when I was 9.

Honestly I made this account because I was intrigued, but past that I haven't touched one, I just found that it was fun to debate.

I literally have no knowledge on the different version of this guy and that guy or the power level of goku or whatever it is.

Either way while I enjoyed the time, this site is a bit too distracting. Like affecting my grades distracting.

Video games didn't distract me this much. I was able to just play them in moderation. Every once in a while like a pizza. And my grade in AP US History has dropped.

Therefore, I humbly ask a moderator to delete my account. Please.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Decoy Elite

Just ask a mod to ban you, there ya go.

Bushwhacker_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Bushwhacker_

wut.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@Pfcoolio15: Just leave your account inactive until you return (or not).

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By ImmortalT1000

The Mods wont ban you if you just ask them to. They will tell you " Oh, We don't ban just to ban. Just log out and never come back " or some argument like that, but if you really wanna encourage them to ban you. Cuss them out. If you need to learn how to insult, just PM me and I can give you a list of my own verbal insults and you'll freak when you see what I can come up with.

No Caption Provided

Or just troll some threads and after they give you a warning or two, keep doing it and act like you dont care. They'll get rid of that account then.

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#6  Edited By turoksonofstone

@Pfcoolio15 said:

In the time that I've been here and debating against you guys.

I've never read a comic in my life. The little experience I do have has been cartoons I watched when I was 9.

Honestly I made this account because I was intrigued, but past that I haven't touched one, I just found that it was fun to debate.

I literally have no knowledge on the different version of this guy and that guy or the power level of goku or whatever it is.

Either way while I enjoyed the time, this site is a bit too distracting. Like affecting my grades distracting.

Video games didn't distract me this much. I was able to just play them in moderation. Every once in a while like a pizza. And my grade in AP US History has dropped.

Therefore, I humbly ask a moderator to delete my account. Please.

LMAO. great great post.