I found the cancerous brain behind Screwattack.

• 86 results
Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Still salty, huh?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@lvenger:

Stop adding gas to the fire, 'Venger. :)

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Lpl

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was I the only one who noticed the amount of Saitama present in the comments?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76
deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

If she is hot, I do not mind lil bois.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got cancer.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Holy shit you guys are toxic people. If you don't like Deathbattle dont friggin watch it... Hating on a girl for being a Superman fan is ridiculous... Like saying we should burn RealityWarper for loving sentry ThorParker and Connor Wolf for loving Thor etc...

RichardCranium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

'Looks at comments' Never change comic vine, never change

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Lvenger
@chimeroid said:

Holy shit you guys are toxic people. If you don't like Deathbattle dont friggin watch it... Hating on a girl for being a Superman fan is ridiculous... Like saying we should burn RealityWarper for loving sentry ThorParker and Connor Wolf for loving Thor etc...

Not more toxic than 2 out of the 3 examples you give I can assure from experience.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: My point is that, even though some maybe annoying or not objective this level of "hate" is insane. Deathbattle is fun and, yes, they wank Superman to hell. But come on. We ALL have that one SUperhero we dont like to admit loses some fights

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: Not everyone does, some people base their judgements on reasoning and evidence to back up their views.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#65  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@chimeroid said:

Difference is, they know what they're actually talking about.

Don't try to comment or debate about comic characters if you know nothing of them.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@chimeroid: Not everyone does, some people base their judgements on reasoning and evidence to back up their views.

To be fair, over 90% of people here will never let their favorite character lose. That is why i listed people who believe Thor beats Superman. Then there are those here that say Hulk EASILY beats Superman. Yesterday i was at a thread at which i saw more than a couple of viners claim Hulk takes Surfer. Etc.

@chimeroid said:

Difference is, they know what the f*ck their talking about.

Don't try to comment or debate about comic characters if you know nothing of them.

RealityWarper claimed Sentry is multiversal because he beat Owen. That makes no sense. He flat out claimed Sentry could reality warp an entire universe easily. That is not knowing what you are talking about.

Anyhow. Deathbattle uses composite characters and put in more research than most people on this site into their battles. As they always say, animation is there just for fun. Everything else is opinion based.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: I do agree on that point, you aren't wrong there. My experiences on Comicvine for several years have been very similar in that regard. People who think Hyperion can beat Superman despite his lack of combat feats, that Batman with prep time beats everyone and those who think MCU Thor absolutely city busted all by himself without the need for the containment field etc I don't disagree that around 90% of posters have set opinions. By the way, which thread was this where Viners said Hulk could take Silver Surfer?

RichardCranium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@chimeroid: I do agree on that point, you aren't wrong there. My experiences on Comicvine for several years have been very similar in that regard. People who think Hyperion can beat Superman despite his lack of combat feats, that Batman with prep time beats everyone and those who think MCU Thor absolutely city busted all by himself without the need for the containment field etc I don't disagree that around 90% of posters have set opinions. By the way, which thread was this where Viners said Hulk could take Silver Surfer?

Regarding the bolded statement, nobody serious ever said that.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richardcranium: Nobody with credibility on here yes. People who genuinely believe Batman with prep can beat almost anyone however are not quite extinct on Internet forums.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@lvenger said:

To be fair, over 90% of people here will never let their favorite character lose. That is why i listed people who believe Thor beats Superman. Then there are those here that say Hulk EASILY beats Superman. Yesterday i was at a thread at which i saw more than a couple of viners claim Hulk takes Surfer. Etc.

@petey_is_spidey said:
@chimeroid said:

Difference is, they know what the f*ck their talking about.

RealityWarper claimed Sentry is multiversal because he beat Owen. That makes no sense. He flat out claimed Sentry could reality warp an entire universe easily. That is not knowing what you are talking about.

Anyhow. Deathbattle uses composite characters and put in more research than most people on this site into their battles. As they always say, animation is there just for fun. Everything else is opinion based.

There's a difference between actually KNOWING character and doing Research on it. I can do all the research I want on Goku, but without context and actual knowledge of the character, that research can be screwed and misstated.

As for realitywarper, he's an idiot.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Last time i saw it was in this thread

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/silver-surfer-vs-magneto-vs-thor-vs-hulk-536486/?page=3

RichardCranium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@richardcranium: Nobody with credibility on here yes. People who genuinely believe Batman with prep can beat almost anyone however are not quite extinct on Internet forums.

how do you even determine who is genuinely believing in that without the least bit of sarcasm? If you are on the internet long enough and with enough experience of the area you are debating in, you would get a rough sensing of who is trolling and who is not.

My gut feel tells me that people who said: "Batman kicked the Spectre, he can beat anyone therefore", or "Batman makes an anti-Omega-Beams batarang to deflect Darkseid's Omega beams", or the likes of it are most likely trolling or just not plain serious.

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@precrisisbardock: Did you just call a real person "cancerous"? What the shit is wrong with you?

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Death Battle is entertainment...with no real vested interest in 'winners'. It's about making people laugh and showing some.nifty fight animations. That's it. Have people never realized 95% of all battle forum matches that are 'close' have no real winner...that's why there's a debate in the first place? Do I agree with every outcome? No of course not. Am I going to rage about it for months? No, because it's entertainment.

Their research is at least better put together than most posts I see in the Battle Boards these days.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@precrisisbardock: Hyperbolic much? It's a bloody youtube video about comic characters.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#79 the_stegman  Moderator

Anime fans still Salty at DB.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The comments on this thread are worse than the Youtube ones... Why do we care? Because they are a mainstream source for fictional battles and you have a bunch of fake bandwagon fans (essentially the movie watchers) who believe these idiots when they haven't done any decent amount of research. It's because of them that people think Batman can beat the Beyonder with prep and why some think Superman can beat Thanos.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anime fans still Salty at DB.

All of them. Everywhere. Gosh.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that chick sounds annoying

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richardcranium: That's the hard part obviously, a lot of people are obviously trolling real good when they use the Bat kick on the Spectre or Batman beating up Superman with the Kryptonite ring. Some were genuine though, like our Lord and Saviour Wejun Chew, founder of the Almighty Chew Force and spiritual patron of the Church of Batgod.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You bet i wont.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@richardcranium: That's the hard part obviously, a lot of people are obviously trolling real good when they use the Bat kick on the Spectre or Batman beating up Superman with the Kryptonite ring. Some were genuine though, like our Lord and Saviour Wejun Chew, founder of the Almighty Chew Force and spiritual patron of the Church of Batgod.