I Don't Need to Watch Batman vs. Superman

Gordyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gordyman

I already know what's going to happen. It's basically going to be a Batman movie with Superman in it. Spoiler Alert:

After the events of MoS, people are going to distrust Superman and see him as a threat; which is where Lex Luthor comes in. Lex's whole thing is that he hates Superman because he doesn't think humanity should put it's faith in some all powerful alien that could potentially go rogue, but that they should put their faith in him. Bruce Wayne is going to use his money to try to rebuild Metropolis, and is also going to take part in the "Don't Trust Superman" thing; leading to the two of them fighting each other. Being that the writers are biased towards Batman, they're going to find some stupid reason for him to win.

When Lex is in the picture, you're going to have kryptonite. They're going to overuse the hell out of kryptonite to make Superman look weak, Lex is going to show his true intentions, and Batman is going to fly in and save the day. There I just saved you $11.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman was actually gaining the trust of the US after the movie. Like when he talked to the general after he killed zod. They are getting along fine.

Gordyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Superman was actually gaining the trust of the US after the movie. Like when he talked to the general after he killed zod. They are getting along fine.

Lex is going to turn the public against him. I mean he destroyed a city, you really think they're going to just be cool with him afterwards?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gordyman: They obviously fear superman and they know they can't do crap to hurt him. Not exactly the best idea to try to go against him.

Unless maybe lex figures out his weakness and brings superman to his knees and then shows that he is vulnerable maybe people would hate him then

Gordyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@gordyman: They obviously fear superman and they know they can't do crap to hurt him. Not exactly the best idea to try to go against him.

Unless maybe lex figures out his weakness and brings superman to his knees and then shows that he is vulnerable maybe people would hate him then

Yea, they're all going to hate him. The govt is going to go after him, Lex is going to discover kryptonite somehow, and a whole bunch of stupid crap is going to happen. This movie is going to suck so bad.

Binski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Get me next weeks lottery numbers next time you visit the future would ya.

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would love to know whether or not I get a position ad the university after my phd. Would you mind going a couple of years into the future and take a peek?

G_leno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By G_leno

Everyone has speculated a plot along those lines. I think they may do something totally unexpected. Maybe have Superman wreck Batman and then Bats realises that he should team up with him so that he can find a weakness. He wont find out about Kryptonite until late in the justice league film by which time its too late because they have become BFFs.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like how WW wasn't mentioned.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know how all Super hero movies are going to end. With credits rolling.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Okay.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

will I ever have a 3-way with Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

What do I have for breakfast tomorrow?

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On the real tho Gordy, nothing is going to stop anyone from seeing the biggest on screen pairing since Freddy and Jason or the Avengers.

Do you know how thick the theater is going to be that night? How many women it's gonna be hanging out with friends outside the theater, let alone how many are going to be at whatever restaurants are in the area. You tripping cuz.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins

Gordyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like how WW wasn't mentioned.

She's probably going to be just as useless as Superman, if not more.

Gordyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Gordyman

@guardiandevil83 said:

On the real tho Gordy, nothing is going to stop anyone from seeing the biggest on screen pairing since Freddy and Jason or the Avengers.

Do you know how thick the theater is going to be that night? How many women it's gonna be hanging out with friends outside the theater, let alone how many are going to be at whatever restaurants are in the area. You tripping cuz.

I'm not watching it, it's going to suck.

@experio: Pretty much lol.

Avatar image for stealth_warrior
Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gordyman: What if Supes gives Batman the Justice League War ass whopping?

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good for you.

Gordyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Gordyman

@gordyman: What if Supes gives Batman the Justice League War ass whopping?

I dunno, I don't know what that is.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gordyman: You didn't see Justice League War yet? Basically, Batman stood no chance despite using gases, teasers, etc. Superman was tossing Bruce around like a doll.

Gordyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gordyman: You didn't see Justice League War yet? Basically, Batman stood no chance despite using gases, teasers, etc. Superman was tossing Bruce around like a doll.

Being that Batman is currently the more popular hero, there is going to be writer bias towards him.

Mediocregeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wao it's a time traveler from the future

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

Wao it's a time traveler from the future

That's what I was thinking.

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gordyman: what's your point? You'll be there opening night. THAT future is certain.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I don't understand people who say this, when the writers have never written anything with Batman in it and when asked have stated that he has no chance of winning. If anything they are biased against Batman, given their desire to make the film ultra realistic.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gordyman: lolololol. Sorry man, even if thats how it goes (and it won't be), I'd pay whatever the box office price is to see supes and bats together on the same screen. The movie will be awesome.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Either way I'm going to watch it and love it

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for depressed_insomniac
Depressed_Insomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets face it. Zack Snyder goofed and needed a gimmick to trick you into watching his movie again and sadly it works, my love of Batman trumps my hatred of Zack's mediocrity.... Sneaky bastard

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Way to jump to conclusions, im not expecting the movie to be great or anything - but you are just coming off as obnoxious making a topic like this.

Gordyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gordyman: what's your point? You'll be there opening night. THAT future is certain.

Nope.

I don't understand people who say this, when the writers have never written anything with Batman in it and when asked have stated that he has no chance of winning. If anything they are biased against Batman, given their desire to make the film ultra realistic.

Christopher Nolan is producing it.

Gordyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Gordyman

Batman is WB's golden boy, they're not going to have him job to Superman. Even if he isn't going to win, they're going to give him an edge so Batman can at least go toe-to-toe with him.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

No idea why any Superman fan will be excited about this movie, or any interaction between Batman and Superman.

Superman gets the short end of the stick so that Batman shines, ALWAYS! And with Affleck's team taking over script duty, and Affleck doesn't usually play second fiddle in his movies, I'll be shocked if Superman isn't portrayed as a doof.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No idea why any Superman fan will be excited about this movie, or any interaction between Batman and Superman.

Superman gets the short end of the stick so that Batman shines, ALWAYS! And with Affleck's team taking over script duty, and Affleck doesn't usually play second fiddle in his movies, I'll be shocked if Superman isn't portrayed as a doof.

No Caption Provided

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee: Are you asking me if I'm upset that my favorite character will play second fiddle in his own movie? Because, yes, I am.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I won’t judge this movie until I saw it. Snyder said in one of his interview that they gonna do justice to both characters and this is definitely Superman movie. I’ll watch it at least once and then we see how it goes.

P.S. If you’re from future, will mess in Ukraine escalate into full-blown civil war?

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sanohibiki: I got part 2, the answer is no. Ukraine can't match Russia and the U.S. won't go to war for Ukraine.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Loading Video...

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591 said:

I got part 2, the answer is no. Ukraine can't match Russia and the U.S. won't go to war for Ukraine.

You were saying?..

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#45  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Any fan should be happy for World's Finest.