Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lunacyde said:
"Batman is one character that I believe is enriched by not killing....its part of Batman by now....if you think of superheroes that have been pushed to that line and still had the willpower and moral strength not to kill the enemy you think Batman."

I agree with this(about Batman) statement completly.

Vance Astro
said:
"Zoom said:
"Gambler said:
"I cant speak for everyone (and I dont hate Dr. Late for the rape) but rape for some reason just seems so much more.....vicious and despicable then murder."
Its not, though.

You can be raped and move on with your life.  Nobody ever gets over being murdered."
LMFAO.It is actually because rape is more like torture.Sure you live but that never leaves your mind where if someone headshots you..your dead.What do you have to think about..you never saw it coming.
"

Unfortunately...this is also true. My ex-girlfriend was raped 15 years ago, and she is still having problems with it.
captainrage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By captainrage

Captain America is a big time Superhero, and he's killed.

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By speedlgt

I think it really depends on how the villan is killed...soliders go off to war all the time they kill and are still heroes...the reason is they didnt go with the intent to murder a specific person per say they are fighting a war defending land or people.

Heros are the same thing Batman Cant kill joker there is too much history too much pain that joker has caused him for it to not be murder if batman did ever kill him.

A hero in a fight with a villan could kill that villan in a way thats not murder...I think we must remember that the Murder is the most evil part of it not to say that killing is not.

Also look at Si I dont know how you all saw it But in my eyes the avengers were KILLING any skrull that moved! even spiderman I was lead to believe that he was killing skrulls? is that not killing? and in the case of someone like Barton it had to murder cause he wanted vengance! stark too and reed both wanted to murder skrulls.....yeah its a war but the differences is the worlds mighest heroes wanted BLOOD

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By warlock360
Vance Astro said:
"Am I the only person who is getting tired of this whole thing? You know where a characters villains doesn't something crazy that almost kills them or someone they love and they just put them in jail? Where they know they will break out and have to fight them again? I mean I can see if you let people live on petty crimes but where is the line drawn? Why are superheroes such tough guys but they can't take a life? I'm not saying everyone should be like the Punisher..but if I was someone like Spider-Man and Green Goblin made me kill the hot blonde who was too good for me...I would have stuffed a pumpkin bomb in his mouth! I mean Iron Man I admire because he plays the superhero role but he has a limit.If you go to far...he will kill you and do it pretty harshly.
Any thoughts on this?
"
You see Vance, thats what makes super heroes, HEREOS, "once" you've commited such an act like simply putting an end to the misery you'd forever be known as an Anti-Hero (Aka like what happened to Spider-Man until they infacted that in and were like "OH $H17!!" and simply undid it :D )
speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By speedlgt

@voidheart

now you see to me spiderman is a good example of letting villains DIE with spiderman I get the feeling that he may not want to kill them but hey if they die in battle as long as hes not totally responsible its all good!

now I am not the expert in spiderman but its just how I view him

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#56  Edited By Erik
Zoom said:
"Gambler said:
"Thats a whole nother issue (the moving on with your life part) that I'm not touching."
I didn't say it was an easy or quick process.  It takes years and many people never completely get over it at all.

But that being said, most can still have a worthwhile life and at the end of the day (and I mean that metaphorically, not at the end of the day that they are raped or even a month later), I'd imagine the ones that do do not wish they had been murdered instead.

To me, a murder is infinitely more tragic than a rape.  Think of all the things you enjoyed today.  The comic book you read.  The movie you watched.  The friend you talked to.  The meal you ate.  The hug you received.  Hell, just the nice feeling of being outside on a warm day or that pretty girl that smiled at you when you were walking to class.  I know I'm the last person you'd expect to hear this from but every day is a gift.  When somebody is murdered, that's the equivalent of taking a billion tiny metaphorical gifts that they will receive every day (not to mention the hundreds of amazing things that happen to each of us in our lifetimes).  Not only that, you deny everyone around them the joy of being with that person, of talking to them and sharing part of their story.

A rape may taint those moments.  Make that person pull away when they should embrace someone or feel fear and anger and shame when they should feel happiness.  Its awful and scars the victim emotionally worse than just about anything you can live through.  But it doesn't take life away.  To equivilate rape to murder or to label it as a worse offense is frankly an insult to life.  Life after rape is still life and it is still worth living.

erik said:
"Anyone that can be that calloused to the issue of rape clearly does not know anyone that has been."
As usual, I don't think you have the slightest idea what you're talking about.

However, that is the furthest I am willing to discuss such an adult issue with an intellectual child like you."
Case and point.
Nahero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57  Edited By Nahero

i know wonder woman would kill someone

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#58  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Voidheart said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Am I the only person who is getting tired of this whole thing? You know where a characters villains doesn't something crazy that almost kills them or someone they love and they just put them in jail? Where they know they will break out and have to fight them again? I mean I can see if you let people live on petty crimes but where is the line drawn? Why are superheroes such tough guys but they can't take a life? I'm not saying everyone should be like the Punisher..but if I was someone like Spider-Man and Green Goblin made me kill the hot blonde who was too good for me...I would have stuffed a pumpkin bomb in his mouth! I mean Iron Man I admire because he plays the superhero role but he has a limit.If you go to far...he will kill you and do it pretty harshly.
Any thoughts on this?
"
You see Vance, thats what makes super heroes, HEREOS, "once" you've commited such an act like simply putting an end to the misery you'd forever be known as an Anti-Hero (Aka like what happened to Spider-Man until they infacted that in and were like "OH $H17!!" and simply undid it :D )
"
I don't think killing villains makes you any less of a hero than anyone else.The life of a villain is worthless.That's why too me..the Punisher is a hero.He removes the evil from the world..therefore the innocent to have to worry about it.Like Gambler said,Batman is as much to blame for what Joker does as he is.What the hell is the point of letting him live.He's never going to stop.Also..Iron Man has killed many of his villains ON PURPOSE and he holds the hero label.Most of the time..the ones he doesn't kill,he either can't they escaped him trying to.

I think not killing villains is a really corny way for characters to feel good about themselves.I mean for the most part I don't think they should be gunning for them..not out to skill them.But there has to be a line where if it is crossed...someone has to die.I remember Ms.Marvel failed to stop the Puppetmaster from commiting suicide..possibly on purpose and she was all crying about it...that's ridiculous.Especially considering her situation.He made her fight her friends..I don't see anything wrong with letting him kill himself at that point.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#59  Edited By Erik
Vance Astro said:
I don't think killing villains makes you any less of a hero than anyone else.The life of a villain is worthless.That's why too me..the Punisher is a hero.He removes the evil from the world..therefore the innocent to have to worry about it.Like Gambler said,Batman is as much to blame for what Joker does as he is.What the hell is the point of letting him live.He's never going to stop.Also..Iron Man has killed many of his villains ON PURPOSE and he holds the hero label.Most of the time..the ones he doesn't kill,he either can't they escaped him trying to.

I think not killing villains is a really corny way for characters to feel good about themselves.I mean for the most part I don't think they should be gunning for them..not out to skill them.But there has to be a line where if it is crossed...someone has to die.I remember Ms.Marvel failed to stop the Puppetmaster from commiting suicide..possibly on purpose and she was all crying about it...that's ridiculous.Especially considering her situation.He made her fight her friends..I don't see anything wrong with letting him kill himself at that point.
"
I agree with the Ms. Marvel thing. It seemed so out of character to be crying over letting someone evil kill themselves. She has a military mind. It just seemed out of place. I think her mindset should have been, "Good f***ing riddance."
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
erik said:
"Vance Astro said:

"
I agree with the Ms. Marvel thing. It seemed so out of character to be crying over letting someone evil kill themselves. She has a military mind. It just seemed out of place. I think her mindset should have been, "Good f***ing riddance."
"
It's out of character more because she was in the military and she was around during the Kree war and many different wars where lives were taken and she kept cool.Ms.Marvel in Vol.2 is a crybaby.I remember when she destroyed the Brood's planet..even though she had no choice she cried over that too.And then in that Avenger's annual she was all whiny about having to fight those snakes because she was scared of them.I know she's still human at the end of the day but damn.When the Wasp makes fun of you for you fear,something's wrong.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By warlock360
speedlgt said:
"@voidheart

now you see to me spiderman is a good example of letting villains DIE with spiderman I get the feeling that he may not want to kill them but hey if they die in battle as long as hes not totally responsible its all good!

now I am not the expert in spiderman but its just how I view him
"
I ment the part after his granny got assassinated he went amok took the black suit beat the sh!t out of king pin and (i think) killed her assassin.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#62  Edited By Zoom
Vance Astro said:
"Life is worth living but how can you be sad about all the things you won't be able to enjoy when your dead if you not alive to think about?"
Well that depends on your views on the afterlife, I suppose.

Just because the person doesn't know what they're missing doesn't make it any less tragic.  Just less painful.
Avatar image for vlad_tepes_dracula
Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well let's say it like this, if your a hero (Hero), people look up to you, admire you, want to be like you. Now if you suddenly say aww f+#k it and start killing people while and acting heroic (Anti-Hero) you will inspire other people to doing the same thing, which, in the end, makes it more worse and your ass might just happen to end in jail.(Villain)

kapeesh?

Avatar image for the_morningstar
The Morningstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By The Morningstar

A Hero should be obligated to do what the justice system either fails to do or simply can not do. After all isn't that what they are doing any way? Most heroes exist to do what a police force can not do. So why not take the responsibility of the justice system if it fails repeatedly. Now I am not saying a character like Batman should kill every two bit criminal, but someone like the Joker should definately be on his hit list to finish the job.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vlad Tepes Dracula said:
"Well let's say it like this, if your a hero (Hero), people look up to you, admire you, want to be like you. Now if you suddenly say aww f+#k it and start killing people while and acting heroic (Anti-Hero) you will inspire other people to doing the same thing, which, in the end, makes it more worse and your ass might just happen to end in jail.(Villain)

kapeesh?
"
You aren't understanding though.I'm not saying Heroes should go around and start offing their villains..I think during Civil War what they were doing with the Thunderbolts was genius..you know capturing them and reforming them into heroes.I still think heroes should try no to kill villains because I think everyone is entitled to life but at some point there has to be a line that if it is crossed..your f#ckin dead.When Bullseye stole DD's costume and went on a killing spree and Daredevil punched him almost to the bring of death and then he cried out about it.Screw that..I would have just kept punching him.I don't think anyone would have stopped looking up to DD for taking the like of someone who has killed children and pregnant women.Who also tried to frame him and killed the love of his life..who was also hired by the man responsible for his father's death.At some point someone has to be sent to the afterlife.At the end of the day alot of superheroes are still human and they have impulses and emotions.Not reacting on them at some point is unrealistic to me.
Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes but they are forever stained after that, lets say DD knocked Bullz out cold till he died, ever think what would happen then? sure at first he might feel good about it, but then the remorse kicks in, he starts to question wether or not he should of done it and bla di blidi bla, you got yourself an anti-hero with a criminal record for murder.

Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

every hero that has done so so far is now either an anti-hero or a villian.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vlad Tepes Dracula said:
"every hero that has done so so far is now either an anti-hero or a villian.
What? Purposely kill a villain?
Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"Vlad Tepes Dracula said:
What? Purposely kill  ...
"
... AT ALL!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vlad Tepes Dracula said:
"yes but they are forever stained after that, lets say DD knocked Bullz out cold till he died, ever think what would happen then? sure at first he might feel good about it, but then the remorse kicks in, he starts to question wether or not he should of done it and bla di blidi bla, you got yourself an anti-hero with a criminal record for murder.
"
Why take the job if your going to be a punk about it? If someone pulls a gun on a cop and the cop headshots him..is he going to be a crybaby about it or live with it.It's either them or you.Most situations in comics end up being that and the Hero being stupid would rather die than to take a life even when the villain is deserving of it.What the hell is Bullseye's life worth.How many innocent people are going to die because Daredevil,Spider-Man,and the Punisher have failed to kill this douchebag.The Punisher is the worst of all because he actually has no problem killing people.The first person to take the Extremis Virus (don't remember his name) was killed by Iron Man.Iron Man didn't give him a chance..didn't try to lock him up.Once he used the virus himself he was way more powerful than him and what did Iron Man do..he put his repulsors on his head and blew it up and then kicked his dead body.Does anyone consider him an anti-hero?
Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

your become a hero for your own personal reasons, if your gonna be a hero to get the paycheck you got the wrong job. Iron Man (Tony Stark) is a anti-hero for about everything he can possibly be. Drinker, Brawler, Weapons of mass destruction, and so on.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vlad Tepes Dracula said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
... AT ALL!
"
Well that would make nobody an actual hero because every superhero has killed someone either by accident or on purpose.
Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
... AT ALL!
"
Well that would make nobody an actual hero because every superhero has killed someone either by accident or on purpose.
"
:> we start to get the picture dont we
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vlad Tepes Dracula said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
... AT ALL!
"
"
:> we start to get the picture dont we
"
I have it with you :P
speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By speedlgt
Vance Astro said:
"yes but they are forever stained after that, lets say DD knocked Bullz out cold till he died, ever think what would happen then? sure at first he might feel good about it, but then the remorse kicks in, he starts to question wether or not he should of done it and bla di blidi bla, you got yourself an anti-hero with a criminal record for murder.
"
Why take the job if your going to be a punk about it? If someone pulls a gun on a cop and the cop headshots him..is he going to be a crybaby about it or live with it.It's either them or you.Most situations in comics end up being that and the Hero being stupid would rather die than to take a life even when the villain is deserving of it.What the hell is Bullseye's life worth.How many innocent people are going to die because Daredevil,Spider-Man,and the Punisher have failed to kill this douchebag.The Punisher is the worst of all because he actually has no problem killing people.The first person to take the Extremis Virus (don't remember his name) was killed by Iron Man.Iron Man didn't give him a chance..didn't try to lock him up.Once he used the virus himself he was way more powerful than him and what did Iron Man do..he put his repulsors on his head and blew it up and then kicked his dead body.Does anyone consider him an anti-hero?
"
to me stark is like any gov hero he will kill cuse I think he feels hes got the authority to do so...I dont see him as an anti hero cause he wants to be the law and wants other to follow the law...now I consider him to be a mini tyrant YES but not an anti hero. Stark thinks he has all the answers ...while wolverine couldnt give a sh!t about how to fix the whole dam world he just knows theres bad guys that need to be taken down and if he need to GUT them hes cool with that. That is an anti hero.

but most of the other heros you talk about are do gooders its harder for them to kill but in some cases they should. Superman should never kill hes the perfect boy scout Batman too his whole character was made from a murder.  but Like I said in general I vew just about all marvel heroes as killers after SI DC not so much but for dam sure the GLs they seem to be having WAY too much fun KILLING with their rings.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By warlock360

Mhhhhh so yummy to be "partially" back.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
speedlgt said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
"
to me stark is like any gov hero he will kill cuse I think he feels hes got the authority to do so...I dont see him as an anti hero cause he wants to be the law and wants other to follow the law...now I consider him to be a mini tyrant YES but not an anti hero. Stark thinks he has all the answers ...while wolverine couldnt give a sh!t about how to fix the whole dam world he just knows theres bad guys that need to be taken down and if he need to GUT them hes cool with that. That is an anti hero.

but most of the other heros you talk about are do gooders its harder for them to kill but in some cases they should. Superman should never kill hes the perfect boy scout Batman too his whole character was made from a murder.  but Like I said in general I vew just about all marvel heroes as killers after SI DC not so much but for dam sure the GLs they seem to be having WAY too much fun KILLING with their rings.
"
So what you are saying is based on a characters status and their way of thinking as a hero.Even if they purposely kill someone..it doesn't make them an anti hero? Like Cap would be justified in killing people before because he was in war and the same with Thor in Ragnarok and Iron Man taking people out as the law?
Avatar image for silver_knight75
Silver Knight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 10

#79  Edited By Silver Knight75

I admire that they don't fight to kill unless absolutely necessary.

Omega-Mekix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Omega-Mekix
@Slinger said:
" It's unfortunate that heroes don't kill their enemies? I disagree. I think it speaks to their higher moral fiber, and serves to separate them from the villains they fight, that the heroes don't take lives . I'm far more inclined to admire a hero who finds a way to triumph in the least violent way possible, than to admire one that goes for the simple "final solution". "
I agree. At what point does violence need to be solved by violence? A hero is an icon, if they go and kill when things get tough then they are sending a message to the people that violence solves problems. Cycling the chaos the hero tried to stop.
Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Aronmorales
@Silver Knight75 said:
" I admire that they don't fight to kill unless absolutely necessary. "
Omega-Mekix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Omega-Mekix

I've Recently read this quote and couldn't think of a better place to put it.

" There are some remedies worse than the disease.  ~Publilius Syrus"

Paracelsus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Paracelsus

It depends on context I suppose- what may be permissible on the battlefield is not so on "civvy street"?  Also, those who think that "superheroes" should be allowed to be judge, jury and ultimately executioner should ask themselves where it will all end? 

Terry
Paracelsus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Paracelsus

Besides, the new prison for super-villains in the Negative Zone is practically escape proof- so much for the argument that bad guys are "always bustin out of stir!" 

Terry
Raddra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Raddra
@Paracelsus said:
"  It depends on context I suppose- what may be permissible on the battlefield is not so on "civvy street"?  Also, those who think that "superheroes" should be allowed to be judge, jury and ultimately executioner should ask themselves where it will all end?  Terry "

No Caption Provided
box turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#86  Edited By box turtle
@Vance Astro said:
" Psylocke,Emma,and Storm are mutants.Not to say they aren't superheroes but the X-men and other X-teams generally take alot of lives.X-Force especially. "

Yeah, thats because if your powers are unbreakable knives sticking out of your hands and feet, you can't like web up or calm down your opponent.   

Um, listen, the only thing that keeps me a super hero is these claws, and I think you can use your imagination on what i do with them.
Um, listen, the only thing that keeps me a super hero is these claws, and I think you can use your imagination on what i do with them.
box turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By box turtle

The fact is, though, they must stand to the morals they fight for.  I mean, many of the villains believe that they are killing with good reasons, if the heroes get like that there isn't much of a difference.  I mean, I see Wolverine gutting a ninja attacking some chick with a kid because he can't really do much else to stop it (can he?); however if a supers already, say, webbed up his opponent and beaten him half senseless, its not exactly gonna boost his image or send the right massage if he rips the guys head off, will it?
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#88  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

That's why I like the Ultimate Universe so much, they kill their villains and then they go back to their normal lives, and no one gives a care about it 

box turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By box turtle
@Paracelsus said:
"Besides, the new prison for super-villains in the Negative Zone is practically escape proof- so much for the argument that bad guys are "always bustin out of stir!"  Terry "

Yeah, except Taskmaster is recruiting them all.  

box turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By box turtle

Daredevil came up with a fairly good system.  When someone is a constant threat conventional ways can't solve, he paralyzes them.  I mean, they are harmless then.  And, while fictional treatments can cure them occassionally, just as many (no, actually far more) fictional deaths are undone.   

ryanwh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By ryanwh

You can't have a serial comic if the hero kills the villain when the fight is over. You can have a better comic, a more believable comic, yes, but you can't have a comic that goes on forever and ever.

box turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By box turtle
@ryanwh said:
"You can't have a serial comic if the hero kills the villain when the fight is over. You can have a better comic, a more believable comic, yes, but you can't have a comic that goes on forever and ever. "

Yeah you can, just make the villain win :)
Count Bleck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Count Bleck

In reality even a man with the strongest of morals has a breaking point.  So it's a stupid departure from reality.

box turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By box turtle
@Count Bleck said:
" In reality even a man with the strongest of morals has a breaking point.  So it's a stupid departure from reality. "

Um, name one character who has stuck to their no killing rule 100% of the time while being a superhero for more than two years. 
Count Bleck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Count Bleck

I personally am Amoral, and if it were to further my goals, I'd burn every planet in the universe, watching every living thing die in the flames.  So I'd like to see heroes who'd burn down the city to kill villains.

ryanwh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By ryanwh
@box turtle said:
" @ryanwh said:
"You can't have a serial comic if the hero kills the villain when the fight is over. You can have a better comic, a more believable comic, yes, but you can't have a comic that goes on forever and ever. "
Yeah you can, just make the villain win :) "
Well that's another problem aint it. Even when the villain wins they don't kill.  They put you over a vat of lava or something and take a smoke break while you break out..
box turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By box turtle
@ryanwh said:
" @box turtle said:
" @ryanwh said:
Yeah you can, just make the villain win :) "
Well that's another problem aint it. Even when the villain wins they don't kill.  They put you over a vat of lava or something and take a smoke break while you break out.. "

Yeah, some villains are a little stupid when it comes to finishing off their foe.
box turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By box turtle
@Count Bleck said:
"I personally am Amoral, and if it were to further my goals, I'd burn every planet in the universe, watching every living thing die in the flames.  So I'd like to see heroes who'd burn down the city to kill villains. "

Yeah, someone who does that isn't a hero. 
BTW, that concept was explored in the movie Batman Begins.  You should watch it, I bet you'll like it.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@box turtle said:

" Daredevil came up with a fairly good system.  When someone is a constant threat conventional ways can't solve, he paralyzes them.  I mean, they are harmless then.  And, while fictional treatments can cure them occassionally, just as many (no, actually far more) fictional deaths are undone.     "

Too bad Bullseye has an adamantium spine.DD probably would have gotten him a long time ago.
box turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By box turtle
@Vance Astro said:
"@box turtle said:

" Daredevil came up with a fairly good system.  When someone is a constant threat conventional ways can't solve, he paralyzes them.  I mean, they are harmless then.  And, while fictional treatments can cure them occassionally, just as many (no, actually far more) fictional deaths are undone.     "

Too bad Bullseye has an adamantium spine.DD probably would have gotten him a long time ago. "

Actually, Kingpin gave Bullseye the adamantium spine after DD broke his back a long time ago. 
Owl is probably the biggest villain who is incapacitated by DD.