HULK vs THANOS 2014

• 111 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hulk333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hulk333

So, this is happening. My money's on HULK. What do you think?

HULK vs THANOS

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 thedailybagel  Online

Wrong forum.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@hulk333: sincerely doubt hulk will beat marvel;'s greatest villain unless it's P.I.S.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5
deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk loses. He is nowhere near Thanos' level of power.

hulk333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: I'm new here; what forum should I have posted this in?

hulk333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, anyone know why my link out isn't working? How do I post an active link to the forum?

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cregan_Stark

I like Hulk but he shouldn't be a threat to Thanos

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk333: copy and paste the actually link, see if that works

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos wins easily.

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By EsquireHulk

Hulk is the man but unfortunately he isn't going to be touching Thanos.

Thanos already mind controlled him once and even with his new incarnation 'Doc Green', it's still bound to happen again.

I give this Hulk 1/10, maybe 2/10 if Thanos is in character with morals and maybe WWH without morals.

hulk333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: I did, but even though I copied and pasted the link, which should be taking me here: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=55494 it just keeps taking me back to the comicvine home page.

hulk333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquirehulk: Good points, but I doubt that they would be creating a 4 issue mini-series around this if it was cut and dried that Thanos would win. I'll bet Doc Green has a few tricks up his sleeve.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk sucks and he will lose

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos has already taken hulk over with TP in Bendis avengers assembled. Pure fist cuffs its more even but I lean towards thanos. He just seems tougher than hulk.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Cregan_Stark

@jashro44: Thanos is possibly the greatest villan ever, he is so versitile, He's just above this level.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong: you are obviously anti-Hulk, I'll keep that in mind so that I can disregard your opinions in future Hulk threads.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: That's fine and I will always be down to debate. Have a nice day.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong: there is a vast difference between a debate and saying a character sucks. I think it shows true colors, how could we get a fair assessment from you if your opinion is so biased?

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

hulk.......wow

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Hulk never has been, and never will be a threat to thanos. Their encounters will always need as much Pis as hulk and wolverine.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk never has been, and never will be a threat to thanos. Their encounters will always need as much Pis as hulk and wolverine.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos should win handily. I'd be most interested in a strictly physical fight between Thanos and WBH. Or even Doc Green whose a genius who will use strategy, not just brute force.

hulk333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav: My thoughts exactly. Doc Green is already ridding the world of gamma creatures with mostly his intellect. Can't wait to see what he does to RULK next issue. I have a hunch he's going to give Thanos a run for his money.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So is doc green pretty much the same as indestructible hulk physically but a genius mentally?

hulk333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By hulk333

Preview of one of the pages.

No Caption Provided
Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Noone301994

This happens to Hulk

No Caption Provided

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: another person whose credibility is gone in hulk threads due to extremely biased opinions of the character

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos911 said:

So is doc green pretty much the same as indestructible hulk physically but a genius mentally?

Yep

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be nice to see Thanos unlock Hulk's power so he can help him against a yet unknown foe.

For example: a better conversion of Hulk's gamma rays to strength or a way to direct it toward energy projection, allowing Thanos to evaluate the weakness of a common enemy without taking any risk.

It would make sense in regard to Thanos past behavior and would make a lot of readers (even the old ones like me) quite happy.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Cregan_Stark

@leo-343: glad you confirmed.

So everyone: please ignore this poster's opinions in Hulk threads.

Any other characters whose threads you don't want to be part of?

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: wouldn't really call it PiS the wolverine fights as it's been very consistent

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk333 said:

@gav: My thoughts exactly. Doc Green is already ridding the world of gamma creatures with mostly his intellect. Can't wait to see what he does to RULK next issue. I have a hunch he's going to give Thanos a run for his money.

Despite the teaser of Rulk next at the end of issue 006, previews state Skaar is next in 007.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By slimj87d

WBH stands a good chance at fighting Thanos. When Hulk fights Thanos, he doesn't use his energy projectile because people will die, but Thanos does use his energy projectile against Hulk, heck he even needed it to beat down SS.

If Hulk uses his energy projectile, he could stand up to Thanos and give him a lot more trouble than people think.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Cregan_Stark

@leo-343: actually that's what people do on here, they remember trolls and biased people. Ghost is very good at it. There's been tons of Hulk threads where a poster says "he is a known Hulk hater so just ignore him", happens all the time.

If you basically tell the board that you're a Hulk troll (which you just did) then you will be remembered as such.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: I think in a pure physical confrontation, Hulks stronger incarnations could stand up to Thanos but Thanos' durability is off the charts do I don't think they'd he could put Thanos down. As s whole, Thanos has so much more than physicals that I don't see him losing.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Cregan_Stark

@leo-343: don't be silly, I'm going to spread the word to daily bagel, ghost, acid, etc. go look at some past Hulk threads involving us, it's definitely happened many times.

If you don't think that you'll be remembered by others then your kidding yourself.

People can lowball him all they want but ghost usually sets things straight. Lowballing is completely different from saying that he loses because you don't like him

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: I think in a pure physical confrontation, Hulks stronger incarnations could stand up to Thanos but Thanos' durability is off the charts do I don't think they'd he could put Thanos down. As s whole, Thanos has so much more than physicals that I don't see him losing.

That's the thing though, WBH has much more than physicals also. He can send gamma energy to break a seaboard just by simply walking. He, along with red she hulk, can bust a planet indirectly by trading a blow (they didn't even touch the planet).

Thanos is more than just physicals, but WBH is also more than just physicals compared to a holding back Hulk.

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/slimj87d/blog/world-breaker-hulk-the-immortal-iron-hulk/90820/

I think Thanos would still win, but he'd get hurt and probably have a few broken bones or more.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: I always thought WBH was about on par if not below Champion with the gem. I see the fight being similar.

I will point out though that Thanos took everything Odin threw at him and got back up.

For the most part we are in agreement though.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Kingant27

Thanos, he is just leagues above him; it will take a team to rival him, never mind Hulk alone beating the Mad Titan.

The only way Thanos would loose, would be if he was written by a Hulk fan, or he didn't use any of his powers etc; even then, he has the superior physical stats as well IMO.

There should be no reason for Hulk ever to beat him one on one, unless he is heavily amped, or Thanos doesn't use his strategic brain or sheer versatility.

Thanos wins basically every time, as much as I like the Hulk; by feats, he shouldn't stand a chance, unless heavily PIS is involved.

NoSoAmazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: There's nothing wrong with not liking Hulk. Just because I don't like Hulk doesn't mean I won't debate honestly. If anything, it makes you look bias because anyone who doesn't like Hulk doesn't deserve to be acknowledged in your opinion.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The way they let Thanos toy with Ronan and Beta Ray Bill, I doubt it will be a long fight. Not that Thanos will just stomp but marvel will have civilians in danger and hulk will have to go save them. or Thanos will get what he wants and leave.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nosoamazing: what exactly are you taking about?

First of all there wasn't a debate it was him saying a character sucks and then admitted he's biased against that character. Secondly if you are that biased against a character then you aren't going to debate fairly. Third, if you hate a character then you can't debate that character as you most likely don't keep up with that character. Lastly, how do I get called biased in a thread where I basically said Hulk gets stomped?