HULK VS HERCULES: Who's the Strongest One There Is!!

• 196 results
IAmTheLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By IAmTheLaw

Hulk is the strongest one there is.

There's a scan where someone says "isn't Hercules as strong as the Hulk?" and in the back Banner (I'm assuming) says "Not quite"

wolviex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By wolviex

@raynorj: Hulk ain't gonna decline in anger. Bruce Banner, you betcha. So if the thing behind the hulk doesn't fully go away during the transformation, anger can still regulate.

Also in reply to God Spawn: You cannot say that Herc doesn't have more brains than Hulk. And again, comic books change a heroes abilities a lot varying on the story line. So feats mean nothing. You could be the most powerfull man on earth and sit on a couch all day doing nothing.

BTW sorry about evading your question.

I know I'm using a movie but In the Avengers, to take out those aliens, instead of individually crushing skulls he went on top of a building and blasted the hell out the aliens. Better than brute strength is brains.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

wolviex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolviex: Well that's the thing in the middle of a fight with Herc, Hulk is not gonna calm down not unless he pummels Herc unconscious and leaves him.

That has nothing to do with brains btw(your comment about the Avengers movie) it's because Thor has the ability to do those things. He can command lightning and use it in a big AOE, Hulk doesn't have those powers he is a brick so the only thing he can do is go and pummel everyone individually, he has the thunderclap but that is not something he can control like Thor can lightning. Not to mention that after that Thor went and started individually taking out the alines alongside Hulk.

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally didn't like when Her was full on god of strength he worked a lot better being a demigod. And with his weapons I think he could contain the hulk. But pure strength hulk takes this

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#157  Edited By PowerHerc

The Hulk is Marvel's physically strongest hero.

Marvel has declared and shown this many times. It's their universe - they get to decide.

At his normal power levels, considering only pure physical strength, Hercules is either Marvel's second strongest hero or third (behind Hulk and possibly Sentry) and is stronger than other top-tier strength heroes such as Thor, Gladiator, Hyperion, Juggernaut, Red Hulk, Blue Marvel, Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Gilgamesh, etc.

Hercules is a much better fighter than the Hulk, though this is often/usually ignored when they fight each other.

wolviex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raynorj: Yes but he has a choice to do those things. Hulk is a more resiliant person but I beleive that Marvel declared Herc the strongest.at basic levels. It would also depend on what version of Hulk this is btw. WB hulk should be stronger than a normal Herc.

Avatar image for comicbooklover90
Comicbooklover90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq: Hulk has a healing factor but Hercules is immortal!

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#160  Edited By PowerHerc
No Caption Provided

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

Hulk held a 500 billion ton mountain on his back

Hercules dragged Manhattan which is alot in weight as the empire state building weighs 365,000 tons so Manhattan will may less than 500 billion tons.

westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#163  Edited By westy206

If you read the write up in the link on the OP

I disagree with the first fight being a draw as Hercules had the upper hand most the fight even burying the Hulk and then he flees and don't get me started on WWH, that wasnt even a fight. So in my opinion Herc has had the better showings between the two. Other feats and such are debatable but my take on all their fights I put Hercules above Hulk. Also even when Hercules was mortal and at half strength he still gave Hulk a hell of a fight.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Kingant27

I like both characters; personally I think the Greek gods in marvel are portrayed not that powerful as I would like them to be, as Ares is the god of war and is able to get ripped apart by the Sentry. They should around herald level and maybe transcendent and in best form a skyfather.

Archangel33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk has durability, regeneration and strength all increasing without limit. Hercules has stable strength and durability. Besides, this would not be a fast figth because of Hulk's healing factor. So Hulk would eventually win.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Hulk.

But Hercules is more fun. :p

freewillman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HULK

Straja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is mythology Herc it woulda be easy stomp...He was the personification of strenght,power and durability...I do not know about Marvel one...

Straja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Straja

@archangel33: All you people have to ask yourself is what stops a guy who can lift Earth and Heavens in his base form to just jump on Hulk and rip his head off...

Straja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: He lifted the Earth and Heavens,i am sure that is heavier than Mountain.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

hulk by far

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Iron man, because he is invincible. Don't believe me?, it's in his name

Lockdown80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules is the son of Zeus, the Sky father and King of the Greek Gods and is thus an Olypmian demigod. Hercules is considered the physically strongest character in the whole marvel universe. Literally the strongest, even over characters such as Thor, Hulk, and the Destroyer.

He has pulled the entire island of Manhattan which weighed 99,000,000,000 tons, he has overpowered the likes of Thor (who can shatter planets with his blows), manhandled the Hulk (who has shattered objects twice the size of the Earth), and literally held up the incalculable weight of the heavens which would make the weight of a planet literally seem as if nothing.

In addition to his legendary strength, Hercules possesses durability to such a degree that blasts from the cosmic-being Nova did not harm him at all, and projectiles such as bullets are completely beneath his notice. He can survive in the vacuum of space unaided, and has near limitless stamina.

He is virtually immortal and does not age at all (he is over 3000 years old but looks like a healthy man in his prime.) In addition Hercules possesses the Adamantite mace (an indestructible mace) and the skin of the Nemean Lion (which he wears upon his back) which protects him from virtually all harm. Despite their constant rivalry and fighting, Hercules is a long-time and great friend to Thor who is the Prince of the Norse Gods.

Straja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont know about Marvel or Dc version of Herc because he might be weaker there but mythology Herc slaughters all versions of Hulk in every way possible.Reason i dont like his Marvel or Dc version is because he is depowered for the sake of Hulk,Thor,Wonder woman and Superman who are main characters in the show....He might have a chance if he is dealing with demigod Herc when he was at his 12 labors level but god Herc is few tiers above...

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk .

Jayimfamous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Jayimfamous

Herc wins this I don't understand how everyone keeps saying if hulk gets angry and surpasses his strength level.. The truth is herc doesn't have a capacity his strength doesn't have a limit and herc holds back most the time.. Herc goes all out he smashes hulk I don't care how angry he gets his strength will never surpass herc and if herc ever went mace with thre nemean lion armor it's a done deal.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Borimir2103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Borimir2103

Good fight! At the outset of the fight Hercules would be stronger, and he is a more technical fighter, especially with his wrestling.

As the Hulk gets madder, he eventually equals and surpasses even Hercules in strength.

Hercules best chance to win is too finish the Hulk early with his superior grappling ability (probably a choke hold), if he chooses to employ stand up brawl/striking techniques, and the Hulk weathers the early storm, the Hulk will eventually overpower Hercules and win.

Hercules can win this fight in early going, but if the fight goes long enough, the Hulk wins by KO.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk by an undeterminable amount. Hulk's strength is unknown, it is not infinite. His strength potentially grows with his emotions (anger). Hercules strength is finite. And Hulk does have the better feats in comic such as holding a black hole, which on average, weigh as much as a thousands of solar systems. Here's the scan...

No Caption Provided

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 takenstew22  Moderator

There's a reason why Hulk's the strongest there is. Hercules is Thor level.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e4cbf92534e3
deactivated-5e4cbf92534e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk easy

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: I wouldn't technically say the strongest one there is. he is the strongest by feats, even those that surpass Thanos's feats. Now by logic we wouldn't say Hulk is stronger than TOAA but by feats, technically he is.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 takenstew22  Moderator

@hulk_like_fire: I didn't mean strongest in Marvel. I meant physically strongest Hero on Earth.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: Yes, basically that. However, the Hulk is stronger than other people out there, not on Earth, like Thor.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 takenstew22  Moderator
Avatar image for deactivated-5fc63aec061e5
deactivated-5fc63aec061e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk (Post Sakaar Core Breach) and Hercules IMO are more or less equal in strength..Banner even admitted that Hercules would be one of the few potentials on earth that could take down World War Hulk (Basically Post Core Breach Hulk with warrior skills)...And Hercules is faster and more skilled in combat but when it comes to durability there is no arguing that Hulk outclasses Hercules and even Thor..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@protin said:

In a pure physical brawl, Hercules should be a good bit stronger and he is definitely a much more skilled fighter. But Hulk is mostly durable towards blunt force and his healing factor and ability to get stronger might give him the overall edge

However, If this is a fight where Herc has his equipment like his Lion skin and Golden Mace he easily clobbers Hulk and would probably kill him

This

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor can run pretty fast and he isn't slower than Batman as some eXpeRTs in Comic Vine has claimed LOL. Although we don't know exactly how fast he is in terms of running speed, we know that it isn't speedster like fast but it isn't street level either.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is from the classic days probably in Journey into Mystery or Thor Vol.1 (I cannot remember exactly).

Here we see our SlOwDInSoN disarming the security before he could react and then running with the stash at blurry super speed..I'm pretty sure this is beyond street level. PM me for more XD

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Broly, his power is maximum.

SentryVoid7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By SentryVoid7

Hulk will always have advantage over Herc cause of his regen ability, not cause of his strength.

Wolverine beats Cap cause healing, not cause combat prowess.

Strengthwise they are similar, hard to determine who is actually physically superior.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 takenstew22  Moderator

@lan_fan said:

Broly, his power is maximum.

Hulk is the strongest there is.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules is pretty but hulk is just keeps on getting stronger, not even through his rage just passively