Posted by TheHulk (835 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome back to Hulk Rants. Today, Hulk rant about Marvel and DC crossovers. Not that they were bad, they very good. But, Hulk angry about the fact that they never make DC/Marvel crossovers that are NOT comics. Hulk don't understand why they haven't done it by now. Hulk would be very to see sequel to Hulk's movie, Hulk Vs.

They could make Hulk fight Superman in it. So many possibilities in movies in cinema as well as direct-to-DVD movies or in TV Shows. Hulk also would love to see Deadpool vs Deathstroke. Hulk KNOW puny humans would probably watch that. What about Batman vs Iron Man? Or Green Lantern vs Thor.

Come on Marvel AND DC. Make these happen outside of comics.

#1 Posted by Crash_Recovery (850 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel and DC are owned by two corporate giants, Disney and Warner Brothers.

The paperwork and negotiating and licensing involved is just prohibitive.

#2 Posted by TheHulk (835 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crash_Recovery said:

Marvel and DC are owned by two corporate giants, Disney and Warner Brothers.

The paperwork and negotiating and licensing involved is just prohibitive.

That must be tough. Hulk would've loved to see an animated movie where Hulk and other Marvel heroes team up with DC heroes to stop DC and Marvel villains. That'd be best movie ever.

#3 Posted by serpent222 (319 posts) - - Show Bio

DC is so limited in their live action releases, that they'd never waste the time, effort, and money on such a project, especially when they don't know how a character other than Batman will fare alone. Not to mention, there is little point in watching a movie like that, knowing there will be no real winner. Unless you want to see half the planet destroyed, why bother with Hulk vs. Superman?

Maybe down the line, I'd be interested in some sort of team up, but a Vs. movie would never work.

#4 Posted by TheHulk (835 posts) - - Show Bio

@serpent222 said:

DC is so limited in their live action releases, that they'd never waste the time, effort, and money on such a project, especially when they don't know how a character other than Batman will fare alone. Not to mention, there is little point in watching a movie like that, knowing there will be no real winner. Unless you want to see half the planet destroyed, why bother with Hulk vs. Superman?

Maybe down the line, I'd be interested in some sort of team up, but a Vs. movie would never work.

Unfortunate

#5 Posted by Crash_Recovery (850 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk: Yes, Hulk. Yes it would.

#6 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk:

This movie!

#7 Posted by joshmightbe (24761 posts) - - Show Bio

Given the animosity between Disney and Warners we're probably not even going to see crossovers in the comics anymore.

#8 Posted by Timandm (3316 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe DC is afraid of Hulk???

#9 Posted by EMH_Bruce (775 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see that too.

It wouldn't have to be a real live movie, but why not a animated movie?

I mean they (Disney & WB) already made a crossover movie with Who Framed Roger Rabbit, so why not make another one with DC & Marvel heroes?

#10 Posted by PDBL77 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman vs Iron Man? I'm in.

#11 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20260 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd really like to watch a cross-over movie as well, as long as they do foolish things just so that fans can yell about it..

#12 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20260 posts) - - Show Bio

@Timandm said:

Maybe DC is afraid of Hulk???

losing him, maybe?

#13 Posted by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

A video game would be cool

#14 Posted by BlackPan1her (70 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been writing a lot of crossover fanfics I'd like to see! If you want to check them out: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4150440/ :)

#15 Posted by lightsout (1836 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel vs DC or Marvel & DC vs ______ in some direct-to-DVD animated feature? YES PLEASE!

I would kill for this. (Marvel just needs to get more animated movies out in general. IDC that they've got more TV shows out than DC, but the animated-movies have always felt the closest to the comics-coming-to-life to me)