Posted by TheHulk (834 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk can't believe this. Puny humans have Batman fever. Hulk hear that Batman getting yet ANOTHER reboot in 2016 or 2017. Seriously? Hulk had enough of Batman reboots. Hulk know Batman popular, but enough is enough. There so many other characters DC can make money off of. They're doing it with Superman. Do one of Wonder Woman, and a Green Lantern sequel. Give Batman break for 10 or 12 years, then do reboot again. Give Batman a little break.

DC keep neglecting other heroes for Batman. Hulk know how that feel. Hulk rant on that later.

#1 Posted by TheCannon (19196 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though I love Batman, I agree. Even outside of movies, there are currently 14 Batman related ongoing books in DC.

#2 Posted by TheHulk (834 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

Even though I love Batman, I agree. Even outside of movies, there are currently 14 Batman related ongoing books in DC.

Hulk know. One time Hulk go to get glass of water, and Hulk see all other Avengers huddled together watching Dark Knight Rises. Hulk like Batman, but it too much.

#3 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Not much of a rant. You only did one paragraph.

Get Thor to help you with the next one.

#4 Posted by TheHulk (834 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

Not much of a rant. You only did one paragraph.

Get Thor to help you with the next one.

Hulk's intention of rant was not to be super-long. Hulk just wanted a rant that was short, straight and to the point.

#5 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

Not much of a rant. You only did one paragraph.

Get Thor to help you with the next one.

I totally sh*tted my pants after reading this. OG this is gold, reply GOLD!

#6 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Not much of a rant. You only did one paragraph.

Get Thor to help you with the next one.

Hulk's intention of rant was not to be super-long. Hulk just wanted a rant that was short, straight and to the point.

Then you don't get how rant's work. :V

#7 Posted by EMH_Bruce (770 posts) - - Show Bio

Another reboot? O__o°

Even if it's just Batman.......didn't they just reboot the whole DCU with N52? Õ__ô°

#8 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20424 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree entirely. Also, you should do more rants. I enjoyed this one (especially with the Hulk voice).

#9 Posted by Catsnlynne (1049 posts) - - Show Bio

I rant way too much Batman.

#10 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree

#11 Posted by The Stegman (25452 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman sales, he will always be around until the public tires of him.

#12 Posted by FalconPuuunch (942 posts) - - Show Bio

I am also sick of Batman but not as sick as I am with the X-Men, Spider-Man and Thor.

#13 Posted by FearTheLiving (3846 posts) - - Show Bio

@FalconPuuunch said:

I am also sick of Batman but not as sick as I am with the X-Men, Spider-Man and Thor.

I get Spider-Man (Unnecessary reboot) and X-Men (A lot of them and most of the time its whole focus is on Wolverine), but Thor? He's only had one movie and a sequel on the way. Batman and Supes have how many?

I agree, I'm tired of Batman and to an extension Superman I'm only hoping MoS will get enough money for DC to warrant making some other character movies. At this rate I may never get a decent Flash movie.

#14 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Theirs alot more overrared. Alot more.

Hulk and Thor are two.

#15 Posted by FearTheLiving (3846 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000 said:

Theirs alot more overrared. Alot more.

Hulk and Thor are two.

No ones talking about being overrated, we're talking about overexposed and from the OP he's narrowing it further to just movies.

#16 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@FearTheLiving: oh ok.

#17 Posted by FalconPuuunch (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@FearTheLiving said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

I am also sick of Batman but not as sick as I am with the X-Men, Spider-Man and Thor.

I get Spider-Man (Unnecessary reboot) and X-Men (A lot of them and most of the time its whole focus is on Wolverine), but Thor? He's only had one movie and a sequel on the way. Batman and Supes have how many?

I agree, I'm tired of Batman and to an extension Superman I'm only hoping MoS will get enough money for DC to warrant making some other character movies. At this rate I may never get a decent Flash movie.

Well, I sort of mean in general. I know that the OP was most likely referring to movies only, but I personally think Thor is overexposed in the comic book community. Take Comicvine for instance. The holy trinity here is Batman, the X-Men and Thor. Most of the battles here consist of these three. It's pretty lame.

I get what you are saying as far as a the Flash though. I can't believe Hawkeye appeared on the big screen before The Flash. That is ridiculous.

#18 Posted by Saren (26006 posts) - - Show Bio

Learn your place, Hulk. Only Batman gets to decide if there's too much Batman.

Moderator
#19 Posted by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

How big is your computer

#20 Posted by TDK_1997 (15069 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I love Batman but I think the same way.There are so much DC characters that can be put in movies.

#21 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Learn your place, Hulk. Only Batman gets to decide if there's too much Batman.

Looooooooool

#22 Posted by entropy_aegis (15469 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh God again with the Batman BS,news flash GL bombed and it was produced by the superhero lover Johns.If you wanna blame then blame GL not Batman.

#23 Posted by batman11223 (82 posts) - - Show Bio

superheros are not as popular today as what they used to be so they are soaking up all the attention they can get with batman while they still can. you have to go with your most popular to make the majority happy. Besides batman deserves this attention because he has the best orgin story to make great movies with anyways. Thats why all batman movies succeed.

#24 Posted by batman11223 (82 posts) - - Show Bio

superheros are not as popular today as what they used to be so they are soaking up all the attention they can get with batman while they still can. you have to go with your most popular to make the majority happy. Besides batman deserves this attention because he has the best orgin story to make great movies with anyways. Thats why all batman movies succeed.

#25 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@FalconPuuunch said:

@FearTheLiving said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

I am also sick of Batman but not as sick as I am with the X-Men, Spider-Man and Thor.

I get Spider-Man (Unnecessary reboot) and X-Men (A lot of them and most of the time its whole focus is on Wolverine), but Thor? He's only had one movie and a sequel on the way. Batman and Supes have how many?

I agree, I'm tired of Batman and to an extension Superman I'm only hoping MoS will get enough money for DC to warrant making some other character movies. At this rate I may never get a decent Flash movie.

Well, I sort of mean in general. I know that the OP was most likely referring to movies only, but I personally think Thor is overexposed in the comic book community. Take Comicvine for instance. The holy trinity here is Batman, the X-Men and Thor. Most of the battles here consist of these three. It's pretty lame.

I get what you are saying as far as a the Flash though. I can't believe Hawkeye appeared on the big screen before The Flash. That is ridiculous.

You must be new here. The holy trinity on Comicvine is Batman, Storm, and Batman. Yes, Batman is two parts of the trinity.

#26 Posted by skooks (205 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Learn your place, Hulk. Only Batman gets to decide if there's too much Batman.

This! haha, that's so awesome.

#27 Posted by FalconPuuunch (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moonchilde said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

@FearTheLiving said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

I am also sick of Batman but not as sick as I am with the X-Men, Spider-Man and Thor.

I get Spider-Man (Unnecessary reboot) and X-Men (A lot of them and most of the time its whole focus is on Wolverine), but Thor? He's only had one movie and a sequel on the way. Batman and Supes have how many?

I agree, I'm tired of Batman and to an extension Superman I'm only hoping MoS will get enough money for DC to warrant making some other character movies. At this rate I may never get a decent Flash movie.

Well, I sort of mean in general. I know that the OP was most likely referring to movies only, but I personally think Thor is overexposed in the comic book community. Take Comicvine for instance. The holy trinity here is Batman, the X-Men and Thor. Most of the battles here consist of these three. It's pretty lame.

I get what you are saying as far as a the Flash though. I can't believe Hawkeye appeared on the big screen before The Flash. That is ridiculous.

You must be new here. The holy trinity on Comicvine is Batman, Storm, and Batman. Yes, Batman is two parts of the trinity.

Ah. Well, thanks for clearing that up for me.

#28 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is the new Bond.

There will probably be 10-20 Batman movies over our lifetime. As long as the stories are well-done, I'll keep handing WB my money.

#29 Posted by Jack Donaghy (1104 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone has a Hulk gimmick here?

....seriously?

#30 Edited by KatarHol5790 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel for you Hulk. This is all we ever get with Batman...

It's time for others to come out of the shadows, almost like The Hulk comes out of Dr. Banner...

#31 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman sells.

#32 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (15109 posts) - - Show Bio

No, there will never be enough Batman. I want MOOOOOREEEE!