Hulk rants: NO HULK MOVIE UNTIL AFTER AVENGERS 2?!

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By TheHulk

Remember when Hulk said Hulk knew what it felt like to be neglected when it comes to being used in film and television and things like that? Well, Hulk am not kidding. Hulk am outraged by the fact that Hulk am not getting another movie until after Avengers 2 in 2016. WHAT? Why 2016? Why can't Hulk get movie sooner? Hulk sometimes feel like puny Marvel execs no want to make another movie starring yours truly. Hulk not happy about it in the least. I mean, they replace Hulk movie with something called "Guardians of the Galaxy". This outrage Hulk. This is what Hulk would do if he were in charge of Marvel. Hulk would cancel Guardians of the Galaxy and force Marvel to work on greatest Hulk movie ever starring Mark Ruffalo as Hulk. Hulk want new Hulk movie.

DaAwesome2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DaAwesome2

Well...given how bad your last 2 movies are, I think you can see why they're so hesitant to push one of your flicks.

Plus your rogues gallery is uninteresting (and I'm being kind here).

They should do any new movies featuring you based on the premise that the last 2 movies were never made.

EMH_Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By EMH_Bruce

@DaAwesome2 said:

Well...given how bad your last 2 movies are, I think you can see why they're so hesitant to push one of your flicks.

They should do any new movies featuring you based on the premise that the last 2 movies were never made.

1. True. And I only saw "The Hulk" in an online stream......it was terrible

2. ..true too. and they already used two of the most known....I think.... hmmm, a Movie with the Leader would be interesting

3. Yes! That would be cool! *___*

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By JamesKM716

I'm hoping that the end of Avengers 2 leads to a Planet Hulk movie.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

Dude, The Incredible Hulk is a great movie. It's, IMO, a lot better than Iron Man 1 and 2, and Captain America.

They need to make a new one.

muhabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By muhabba

My problem with the Hulk movies was that the Hulk was not a character. He just showed up to smash things. The whole point of the Hulk was the dynamic between Hulk and Banner. You can't have Dr. Jeykell without Mr. Hyde. The Hulk should have a part in his own movie other that just showing up to smash stuff.

TheMadMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheMadMarvel

"Hulk", I'm trying to figure out how you're typing. Are you using a giant keyboard or poking the keys with a stick?

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@DaAwesome2 said:

The first Hulk movie was already ret-conned out by the 2nd Hulk movie. They aren't undoing the second one though, as it would screw up the Avengers time-line.

I do agree that Hulk's rogues gallery kind-of sucks, but then again so does Iron Man's.

DaAwesome2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DaAwesome2

@BiteMe-Fanboy:

True. But there are still a few somewhat interesting enemies. Stane was intriguing IMO. And since many of them are just regular humans, you have to focus on their character or lack thereof in the case of Whiplash. LOL.

@Moonchilde:

Yeah, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you're alone in thinking that ANY Hulk movie was better than Ironman 1 and 2 and Captain America. Now if you wanna argue about the Hulk movies being better than the first Fantastic Four, you might have a point.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@DaAwesome2: I didn't say I liked Hulk better then Iron Man or Cap (I do like it more then IM2 though). Marvel films so far I'd rank 1. Avengers 2. IM 3. Cap 4. Thor 5. Hulk 6. IM2.

DaAwesome2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DaAwesome2

@Moonchilde:

Are we just talkin' the Avengers lineup? I think the 1st and 2nd Spidermans were better than any Hulk movie. Since you didn't put Superman IV Quest for Peace as the greatest movie, we must only be doing Marvel.

LOLOLOL..nah..but seriously...I thought the 2nd Hulk was about the level of Thor's flick. Another one I wasn't too crazy about.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jorgevy

the hulk movie will probably come out the same year the Avengers 2 comes out, 2015. or the year after

and marvel already said that due to Ruffallo's sucess Hulk will get a sequel. but it's all part of the plot/script not to make a sequel sooner Im sure.

also

a good villain would be the Red Hulk

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By dernman

Hated the first movie but I liked the second one even though the actor didn't fit the image of Bruce Banner. I'm good with waiting for another. I'm actually surprised if he's really getting another. I wonder how they are going to handle it.   The reason they might want to wait is because they might want to base some of the movie on the position set up in Avengers 2.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

Because let's face it "Hulk", the last time you (not banner) were intresting was when you were played by Lou Ferrigno.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#14  Edited By Gambit1024

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

Dude, The Incredible Hulk is a great movie.

Thank you. I was starting to think that I was the only one. I loved it.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#15  Edited By Decoy Elite

I liked the last Hulk movie and I thought most others did too.

Sorry Marvel's givin' ya the shaft dude.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FearTheLiving

I liked The Incredible Hulk, but I can see why they're waiting. Actually I quite like that they are, it makes you want Hulk even more. If they had brought him back it would have felt even more like just an onslaught of sequels. I'm hoping phase 3 will give us a lot of new comers and a few returning movies to try and branch them out a bit from each other.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@DaAwesome2 said:

@Moonchilde:

Are we just talkin' the Avengers lineup? I think the 1st and 2nd Spidermans were better than any Hulk movie. Since you didn't put Superman IV Quest for Peace as the greatest movie, we must only be doing Marvel.

LOLOLOL..nah..but seriously...I thought the 2nd Hulk was about the level of Thor's flick. Another one I wasn't too crazy about.

I'm talking the movies that are officially a part of the Marvel cinematic universe.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By evilvegeta74

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

Dude, The Incredible Hulk is a great movie. It's, IMO, a lot better than Iron Man 1 and 2, and Captain America.

They need to make a new one.

Agreed.

DaAwesome2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DaAwesome2

@Moonchilde:

Ah..so no Spiderman, FF and what not as those were Fox and some other studio's projects.

EnlloLeal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By EnlloLeal
TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheHulk

@FearTheLiving said:

I liked The Incredible Hulk, but I can see why they're waiting. Actually I quite like that they are, it makes you want Hulk even more. If they had brought him back it would have felt even more like just an onslaught of sequels. I'm hoping phase 3 will give us a lot of new comers and a few returning movies to try and branch them out a bit from each other.

Hulk guess Hulk should think of it like that. Hulk hope Hulk get to battle The Leader in 2nd movie. Because Hulk remember in 2008 film when they Abomination injure Doc Samson and his brain starts bulging. Remember that? Hulk think they were implying Hulk would battle The Leader in the 2nd movie. That'd be cool.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

@TheHulk said:

@FearTheLiving said:

Hulk guess Hulk should think of it like that. Hulk hope Hulk get to battle The Leader in 2nd movie. Because Hulk remember in 2008 film when they Abomination injure Doc Samson and his brain starts bulging. Remember that? Hulk think they were implying Hulk would battle The Leader in the 2nd movie. That'd be cool.

That was Samuel Sterns not Doc Samson, makes it even more likely that we're going to see the Leader.

reignmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23  Edited By reignmaker

Either the next Hulk movie will look something like this...

No Caption Provided

...or this will happen...

No Caption Provided