Posted by TheHulk (702 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember when Hulk said Hulk knew what it felt like to be neglected when it comes to being used in film and television and things like that? Well, Hulk am not kidding. Hulk am outraged by the fact that Hulk am not getting another movie until after Avengers 2 in 2016. WHAT? Why 2016? Why can't Hulk get movie sooner? Hulk sometimes feel like puny Marvel execs no want to make another movie starring yours truly. Hulk not happy about it in the least. I mean, they replace Hulk movie with something called "Guardians of the Galaxy". This outrage Hulk. This is what Hulk would do if he were in charge of Marvel. Hulk would cancel Guardians of the Galaxy and force Marvel to work on greatest Hulk movie ever starring Mark Ruffalo as Hulk. Hulk want new Hulk movie.

#1 Posted by DaAwesome2 (266 posts) - - Show Bio

Well...given how bad your last 2 movies are, I think you can see why they're so hesitant to push one of your flicks.

Plus your rogues gallery is uninteresting (and I'm being kind here).

They should do any new movies featuring you based on the premise that the last 2 movies were never made.

#2 Posted by EMH_Bruce (681 posts) - - Show Bio

@DaAwesome2 said:

Well...given how bad your last 2 movies are, I think you can see why they're so hesitant to push one of your flicks.

Plus your rogues gallery is uninteresting (and I'm being kind here).

They should do any new movies featuring you based on the premise that the last 2 movies were never made.

1. True. And I only saw "The Hulk" in an online stream......it was terrible

2. ..true too. and they already used two of the most known....I think.... hmmm, a Movie with the Leader would be interesting

3. Yes! That would be cool! *___*

#3 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm hoping that the end of Avengers 2 leads to a Planet Hulk movie.

#4 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7118 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, The Incredible Hulk is a great movie. It's, IMO, a lot better than Iron Man 1 and 2, and Captain America.

They need to make a new one.

#5 Posted by muhabba (283 posts) - - Show Bio

My problem with the Hulk movies was that the Hulk was not a character. He just showed up to smash things. The whole point of the Hulk was the dynamic between Hulk and Banner. You can't have Dr. Jeykell without Mr. Hyde. The Hulk should have a part in his own movie other that just showing up to smash stuff.

#6 Edited by TheMadMarvel (45 posts) - - Show Bio

"Hulk", I'm trying to figure out how you're typing. Are you using a giant keyboard or poking the keys with a stick?

#7 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@DaAwesome2 said:

Well...given how bad your last 2 movies are, I think you can see why they're so hesitant to push one of your flicks.

Plus your rogues gallery is uninteresting (and I'm being kind here).

They should do any new movies featuring you based on the premise that the last 2 movies were never made.

The first Hulk movie was already ret-conned out by the 2nd Hulk movie. They aren't undoing the second one though, as it would screw up the Avengers time-line.

I do agree that Hulk's rogues gallery kind-of sucks, but then again so does Iron Man's.

#8 Posted by DaAwesome2 (266 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy:

True. But there are still a few somewhat interesting enemies. Stane was intriguing IMO. And since many of them are just regular humans, you have to focus on their character or lack thereof in the case of Whiplash. LOL.

@Moonchilde:

Yeah, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you're alone in thinking that ANY Hulk movie was better than Ironman 1 and 2 and Captain America. Now if you wanna argue about the Hulk movies being better than the first Fantastic Four, you might have a point.

#9 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@DaAwesome2: I didn't say I liked Hulk better then Iron Man or Cap (I do like it more then IM2 though). Marvel films so far I'd rank 1. Avengers 2. IM 3. Cap 4. Thor 5. Hulk 6. IM2.

#10 Posted by DaAwesome2 (266 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moonchilde:

Are we just talkin' the Avengers lineup? I think the 1st and 2nd Spidermans were better than any Hulk movie. Since you didn't put Superman IV Quest for Peace as the greatest movie, we must only be doing Marvel.

LOLOLOL..nah..but seriously...I thought the 2nd Hulk was about the level of Thor's flick. Another one I wasn't too crazy about.

#11 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

the hulk movie will probably come out the same year the Avengers 2 comes out, 2015. or the year after

and marvel already said that due to Ruffallo's sucess Hulk will get a sequel. but it's all part of the plot/script not to make a sequel sooner Im sure.

also

a good villain would be the Red Hulk

#12 Posted by Dernman (14016 posts) - - Show Bio

Hated the first movie but I liked the second one even though the actor didn't fit the image of Bruce Banner. I'm good with waiting for another. I'm actually surprised if he's really getting another. I wonder how they are going to handle it.   The reason they might want to wait is because they might want to base some of the movie on the position set up in Avengers 2.

#13 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (13903 posts) - - Show Bio

Because let's face it "Hulk", the last time you (not banner) were intresting was when you were played by Lou Ferrigno.

#14 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

Dude, The Incredible Hulk is a great movie.

Thank you. I was starting to think that I was the only one. I loved it.

#15 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the last Hulk movie and I thought most others did too.

Sorry Marvel's givin' ya the shaft dude.

#16 Posted by FearTheLiving (1173 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked The Incredible Hulk, but I can see why they're waiting. Actually I quite like that they are, it makes you want Hulk even more. If they had brought him back it would have felt even more like just an onslaught of sequels. I'm hoping phase 3 will give us a lot of new comers and a few returning movies to try and branch them out a bit from each other.

#17 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@DaAwesome2 said:

@Moonchilde:

Are we just talkin' the Avengers lineup? I think the 1st and 2nd Spidermans were better than any Hulk movie. Since you didn't put Superman IV Quest for Peace as the greatest movie, we must only be doing Marvel.

LOLOLOL..nah..but seriously...I thought the 2nd Hulk was about the level of Thor's flick. Another one I wasn't too crazy about.

I'm talking the movies that are officially a part of the Marvel cinematic universe.

#18 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4517 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

Dude, The Incredible Hulk is a great movie. It's, IMO, a lot better than Iron Man 1 and 2, and Captain America.

They need to make a new one.

Agreed.

#19 Posted by DaAwesome2 (266 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moonchilde:

Ah..so no Spiderman, FF and what not as those were Fox and some other studio's projects.

#20 Posted by EnlloLeal (22 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by TheHulk (702 posts) - - Show Bio

@FearTheLiving said:

I liked The Incredible Hulk, but I can see why they're waiting. Actually I quite like that they are, it makes you want Hulk even more. If they had brought him back it would have felt even more like just an onslaught of sequels. I'm hoping phase 3 will give us a lot of new comers and a few returning movies to try and branch them out a bit from each other.

Hulk guess Hulk should think of it like that. Hulk hope Hulk get to battle The Leader in 2nd movie. Because Hulk remember in 2008 film when they Abomination injure Doc Samson and his brain starts bulging. Remember that? Hulk think they were implying Hulk would battle The Leader in the 2nd movie. That'd be cool.

#22 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk said:

@FearTheLiving said:

I liked The Incredible Hulk, but I can see why they're waiting. Actually I quite like that they are, it makes you want Hulk even more. If they had brought him back it would have felt even more like just an onslaught of sequels. I'm hoping phase 3 will give us a lot of new comers and a few returning movies to try and branch them out a bit from each other.

Hulk guess Hulk should think of it like that. Hulk hope Hulk get to battle The Leader in 2nd movie. Because Hulk remember in 2008 film when they Abomination injure Doc Samson and his brain starts bulging. Remember that? Hulk think they were implying Hulk would battle The Leader in the 2nd movie. That'd be cool.

That was Samuel Sterns not Doc Samson, makes it even more likely that we're going to see the Leader.

#23 Posted by Reignmaker (2224 posts) - - Show Bio

Either the next Hulk movie will look something like this...

...or this will happen...