• 122 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

Who has the faster reaction speed

whos faster

who has faster combat speed

etc.etc

Who wins this speed battle?

GO.

#2 Edited by Dredeuced (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl to all of the above, just barely over Wonder Woman, I believe.

Wonder Woman tends to make it up with fighting skill and magical gear when they fight, though.

#3 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: hmm. i think ive seen a scan of SG saying WW was too fast for her. I'll look for it, if it even exists...lol

#4 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by WillPayton (9475 posts) - - Show Bio

How did Hulk even get into this thread??

#6 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: ive heard all day that hulk is extremely fast ;) . right @betatesthighlander1 ?

So now we can have people debating for each character. me for WW, dredeuced for SG and betatesthighlander1 and @kidman560 for hulk and quickilver

#7 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL How can people say Hulk is fast? Thing has made Hulk look slow.

#8 Edited by Immortal777 (7605 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are Quicksilver and Hulk here? WW has proven that she is faster than Supergirl in combat.

#9 Posted by Dredeuced (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: I was going off their New-52 fight since that's the current versions. Wonder Woman admitted Supergirl was more powerful than her, but Wonder Woman's skill was what made the difference.

#10 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: we'll make this all feats available for use except some crazy powerups that im unaware of that lasted for only a short while. but anyway yea i couldnt find the scan but thanks for recalling it anyway.

#12 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: Hulk is just a brute with super strength, so I don't know why they would say he's fast.

I would rank this battle:

Supergirl - She's the fastest

Wonder Woman - She has quicker combat speed than Supergirl and I think she has the quicker reaction speed

Quicksilver

Hulk

#13 Edited by Dredeuced (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: I don't believe Supergirl had any powerups during the H'el on Earth arc. As a matter of fact, just prior to her fight with Wonder Woman she had to fight Flash, who gave her a tough fight before finding some anti Kryptonian gear and blasting her with it, while Wonder Woman only had to fight fodder robots.

#14 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@immortal777 said:

Why are Quicksilver and Hulk here? WW has proven that she is faster than Supergirl in combat.

======

because @kidman560 said unless sg and ww have gotten speed upgrades theyre not faster than quicksilver and @betatesthighlander1 has said all day that hulk can react to, and attack WW and SG before they can blitz hulk.

#15 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7: i agree with your rankings and will add that WW is faster than SG in combat speed only because of her muscle memory but other than that i concede that SG is faster.

#16 Posted by SNascimento (441 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: I was going off their New-52 fight since that's the current versions. Wonder Woman admitted Supergirl was more powerful than her, but Wonder Woman's skill was what made the difference.

WW says they are closed match in both speed and strength, just that.

#17 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is so slow that Thing makes him look inferior, speed wise

#19 Posted by Dredeuced (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

@snascimento: Fair enough, though Superman has admitted to Kara being his equal as well, and Superman is considered superior to Wonder Woman in stats.

Though who knows with her Bracers on or off.

#20 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

but @betatesthighlander1 said hulk was faster than WW and SG

#21 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: what about quicksilver and hulk? you dont think they have a shot in this speed contest??

#22 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth said:

@wwq7 said:

but @betatesthighlander1 said hulk was faster than WW and SG

LOL Power Girl punched Wonder Woman to Canada and Diana got back quickly. If PG sent Hulk to Canada, he'd have to wait for a plane to get back. He has no super speed; I can't believe anyone would say he has.

#24 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn these guys opened another thread to continue the thread you banned

#25 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth:

are you really doing this?

doing what? its a speed contest. figured id invite you in a civil manner and have you argue your point that hulk has faster or equal speed feats to WW and SG and that he can react to WW and SG before they speed blitz.

#26 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is about who is faster so its completely different from that thread and that thread was locked because people were calling other people troll and posting out of context scans.

#28 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

incorrect. that was a battle of KO or death, this is a speed battle between 4 characters, one of which was NOT even in the other thread. theres no trolling going on here, theres no bad mouthing and this is NOT the same thread as another, so theres no need to try and get THIS one locked

#29 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

so anyway, whats the fastest QS has ever been? im not too familiar with his fastest speed

#30 Posted by Dredeuced (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

so anyway, whats the fastest QS has ever been? im not too familiar with his fastest speed

Like Mach 7ish? His usual speed is around Mach 5, some of his higher end feats may be mach 10+. Significantly slower than WW or Supergirl.

#31 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

Like Mach 7ish? His usual speed is around Mach 5, some of his higher end feats may be mach 10+. Significantly slower than WW or Supergirl.

oh, i was just asking cause i wasnt familiar with QS but i was told by @kidman560 that he was faster than the girls. maybe hes seen a crazy speed feat you havent seen?? idk but thanks for the info so far.

#32 Posted by Shawnbaby (10790 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a Battle:

Make Sure It Is a Battle

The battle forum is for actual fights between characters. Things like 'who has the coolest power' or 'who gets the most chicks' ARE NOT BATTLES. Just because you put 'vs' in the title, does not automatically make it battle forum worthy. They should be placed in general discussion or in off-topic (depending on what they're about). As well, fights with characters who are not comic book or manga characters or haven't featured predominantly in comic books or manga (Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris, Barney Stinson vs Joey Tribbian etc) do not belong in the battle forum, either.

This has been discussed between the battle forum mods a bit. These are guidelines for what does and does not constitute a battle.

• Who Can Beat _____? - These are not battles and should be placed in that characters forum from this point forward. If they aren't and a mod notices, they'll be moved.
  • Power vs Power - Things like Optic Blast vs Heat Vision are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
  • Item vs Item - Things like Mjolnir vs Captain America's Shield are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
  • Can ___ Do ____? - Things like 'Can Wolverine's Claws Cut Cap's Shield' or "Can Superman's Heat Vision Melt Adamantium' are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.

#33 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by Shawnbaby (10790 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: is not power vs power. its speed vs speed. who is faster. who has better reaction time. etc, as the OP states

#36 Posted by Shawnbaby (10790 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: is not power vs power. its speed vs speed. who is faster. who has better reaction time. etc, as the OP states

It's not an actual fight between characters. You are comparing their abilities...not trying to determine who would win in a fight.

Make Sure It Is a Battle

The battle forum is for actual fights between characters. Things like 'who has the coolest power' or 'who gets the most chicks' ARE NOT BATTLES. Just because you put 'vs' in the title, does not automatically make it battle forum worthy. They should be placed in general discussion or in off-topic (depending on what they're about). As well, fights with characters who are not comic book or manga characters or haven't featured predominantly in comic books or manga (Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris, Barney Stinson vs Joey Tribbian etc) do not belong in the battle forum, either.

This has been discussed between the battle forum mods a bit. These are guidelines for what does and does not constitute a battle.

• Who Can Beat _____? - These are not battles and should be placed in that characters forum from this point forward. If they aren't and a mod notices, they'll be moved.
  • Power vs Power - Things like Optic Blast vs Heat Vision are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
  • Item vs Item - Things like Mjolnir vs Captain America's Shield are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
  • Can ___ Do ____? - Things like 'Can Wolverine's Claws Cut Cap's Shield' or "Can Superman's Heat Vision Melt Adamantium' are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
#37 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: theres all kinds of battles currently taking place that arent actual fights. like who is the best prep battler. so id appeciate it if youd just stop and take your complaints to other boards instead of trying to ruin a perfectly fluid and fun conversation

#38 Edited by Shawnbaby (10790 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: theres all kinds of battles currently taking place that arent actual fights. like who is the best prep battler. so id appeciate it if youd just stop and take your complaints to other boards instead of trying to ruin a perfectly fluid and fun conversation

Hey, I was just pointing out that it doesn't fall in the rules of the Battle Forum...you're the one that is continuing to make a big deal out of it.

#39 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

anyway. so whats hulks best speed feats?

#40 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, I was just pointing out that it doesn't fall in the rules of the Battle Forum...you're the one that is continuing to make a big deal out of it.

Just because it's a battle forum doesn't mean these kind of threads should be moved. This thread is a battle of who is faster There are several threads like this that haven't been locked and if they were moved to another forum there wouldn't be many posts because not many people go there. I know I wouldn't since I only post on the battle forum.

#41 Posted by Shawnbaby (10790 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

@shawnbaby said:

Just because it's a battle forum doesn't mean these kind of threads should be moved. This thread is a battle of who is faster There are several threads like this that haven't been locked and if they were moved to another forum there wouldn't be many posts because not many people go there. I know I wouldn't since I only post on the battle forum.

It's still not a battle...and if it were...it wouldn't be fair to Hulk and Quicksilver...neither of which have speed feats to put them on the same level as WW and SG...So...if it were actually a Battle...it would need to be locked as a mismatch. Take your pick.

#42 Edited by WillPayton (9475 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it Hulk Fanboy Month on CV or something? Suddenly, out of the woodwork, all these people thinking he's a speedster or something... <sigh>

#43 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: maybe its a marvel fanboy month cause now not only is hulk faster than SG and WW but now quicksilver is faster than them too! they had me going for a while with QS cause i didnt know much about him but from what ive been told on this thread, i now know they were probably lying to me

#44 Posted by jashro44 (21920 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1 said:

incorrect. that was a battle of KO or death, this is a speed battle between 4 characters, one of which was NOT even in the other thread. theres no trolling going on here, theres no bad mouthing and this is NOT the same thread as another, so theres no need to try and get THIS one locked

You were still baiting him.

#45 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

@shawnbaby said:

It's still not a battle...and if it were...it wouldn't be fair to Hulk and Quicksilver...neither of which have speed feats to put them on the same level as WW and SG...So...if it were actually a Battle...it would need to be locked as a mismatch. Take your pick.

This thread was made to prove a point to someone who thought Hulk could react to Wonder Woman and Supergirl, so it wasn't intended to be a mismatch thread, but I still say these threads are fine as long as they aren't spite threads. A thread like 'Who Can Eat The Most Pies' should be locked because its stupid, but a speed vs speed thread is acceptable because a case can be made for either character. If Comic Vs Anime battles were allowed to be made again then I see no reason why these sort of battles shouldn't be allowed.

#46 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: i didnt "bait" him. i openly invited him to stand up for his cause and back hulks speed as vehemently as he'd been doing before another thread with diff characters and different battle got locked for name calling

#47 Edited by Shawnbaby (10790 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@wwq7 said:

@shawnbaby said:

This thread was made to prove a point to someone who thought Hulk could react to Wonder Woman and Supergirl, so it wasn't intended to be a mismatch thread, but I still say these threads are fine as long as they aren't spite threads. A thread like 'Who Can Eat The Most Pies' should be locked because its stupid, but a speed vs speed thread is acceptable because a case can be made for either character. If Comic Vs Anime battles were allowed to be made again then I see no reason why these sort of battles shouldn't be allowed.

Comic vs Anime Battles are actually Battles...that's why they are allowed.

Making a thread to try and prove someone else wrong or make them look stupid is pretty much the exact definition of a Spite thread...it's just not being Spiteful towards a character...but to another user. That's not OK.

If you want to think of this as a battle and the thread creator knows that its a mismatch...than it's a deliberate mismatch...which also makes it a Spite Thread. Which, by your own admission, is not OK.

#48 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: im the creator, i dont know anything about QSs exact speed, hulk hit silver surfer so i created a thread. id appreciate it if you dont have any input in this this speed battle, if youd just move on. theres no reason for you to be here if youre not talking about the speed battle and you sound like you dont like my thread. youre free to click else where.

#49 Posted by jashro44 (21920 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: i didnt "bait" him. i openly invited him to stand up for his cause and back hulks speed as vehemently as he'd been doing before another thread with diff characters and different battle got locked for name calling

Don't try spinning this into something its not. You were baiting. You called him into a thread because you were upset over the other one which is actually why you made this thread. You know hulk isn't as fast as anyone here and you knew everyone would agree and wanted him to see that. That is baiting. But whatever I don't need to prove that's what you were doing because it is honestly really obvious. Go ahead and have the last word because I know you will respond to this comment.

#50 Posted by Shawnbaby (10790 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: im the creator, i dont know anything about QSs exact speed, hulk hit silver surfer so i created a thread. id appreciate it if you dont have any input in this this speed battle, if youd just move on. theres no reason for you to be here if youre not talking about the speed battle and you sound like you dont like my thread. youre free to click else where.

I was gone...people keep bringing me back.

I'm free to click elsewhere...but I'm just as free to state my opinion on your "Battle"

And no, I don't like your Thread. It's a bait thread. It isn't a battle. And It's Spiteful.