Hulk might not be a full-fledged planet buster?

• 81 results
Wenjun_Chew_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wenjun_Chew_

I would encourage everyone to open up their minds and ponder on different possible scenarios and possibilities.

Here's a scan, it looked like Hulk's busting planets. But take a closer look...

No Caption Provided

Planets with a strong structure, like that of Earth, don't crumble that easily. If Earth is destroyed, its more of the planet's hot core overwhelming and slowly vanquishing the surface.

What I suspect is that the planet is of a very high heat and is extremely volatile. Which is evident from the flaming skeletons shown. World Breaker Hulk's simple moves would have triggered the planet bust by making the planet's volatile core to rise up, and thus the explosion.

In other words, it could be the planet's own volatility that contributed to the planet bust.

Discuss.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Wolfrazer

I thought it only busted, cause he collided with an amped Red She-Hulk? Or am I missing something?

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What issue is this from? I need more context.

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nova`Prime`

How about we just stop calling comic book characters planet busters if they aren't on the level of say Galactus. The categorizing of superheros is getting ridiculous.

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

Batman wins.

GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GreatCaesarsGhost

Batman wins.

Of course. With prep he can beat Galactus, therefore all planet busters. :P

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

@twix_right_side said:

Batman wins.

Of course. With prep he can beat Galactus, therefore all planet busters. :P

With prep he solos Asgard. Hell,with prep he solos the entire Marvel multiverse (or is it omniverse? Doesn't matter. Batman with sufficient prep will find a way)

THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjun_chew_: @twix_right_side: wtf u hate hulk or some shit like that he is called WORLD BREAKER for a reason .... Also planet buster is anyone who can destroy a plant hulk did so he is a planet buster END OF

GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GreatCaesarsGhost

@wenjun_chew_: @twix_right_side: wtf u hate hulk or some shit like that he is called WORLD BREAKER for a reason .... Also planet buster is anyone who can destroy a plant hulk did so he is a planet buster END OF

Twix was making a joke, based on other threads the OP makes that are generally pro Batman. I haven't read enough Hulk to speculate on the OP's post, personally.

THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By THETRAUMINATOR

K whateves

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was making a joke,dude. And it was based off of the OP's history

Wenjun_Chew_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Wenjun_Chew_

@frogdog said:

I flagged your post for rudeness and improper language. Be warned that its against the rules.

You can't even prove anything.

Wenjun_Chew_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Wenjun_Chew_

@twix_right_side: wtf u hate hulk or some shit like that he is called WORLD BREAKER for a reason .... Also planet buster is anyone who can destroy a plant hulk did so he is a planet buster END OF

World Breaker is only a hyperbole term.

THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By THETRAUMINATOR

@wenjun_chew_: ok well he did break a planet so not so hyperbole theoretically he can become physically stronger then anyone though

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

........how the hell is WenjunChew one of the most well-known people on the vine with less than 100 posts?

It just occured to me.

OH,I see. He just made a new account,and he makes minor changes.

Very trollish indeed.

Wenjun_Chew_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

........how the hell is WenjunChew one of the most well-known people on the vine with less than 100 posts?

It just occured to me.

Very trollish indeed.

Trollish? I'm only attempting to evade the blocks that were unjustifiably imposed due to multiple flags by those butthurt haters. To those haters: Like it or not, it takes little effort for me to sign up another new account and switch between them. You can continue seething in your rage at how I managed to prove that your favourite god-tier characters loses to street-levelers while I sit back and laugh.

ok well he did break a planet so not so hyperbole theoretically he can become physically stronger then anyone though

Yes, he did break a planet, I won't deny that, but its also partly due to the planet's core structure being unstable/volatile due to the overall high heat exposed.

Theoretical? Its only a character statement. Hulk's strength doesn't grow proportionally forever. There's a limit, and its shown that he stops at the likes of Zeus.

THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wenjun_Chew_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Wenjun_Chew_

scans of this LIMIT plz

You can find them very easily over the internet. Zeus casually thrashing Hulk.

And yeah, Hulk having no limits is a no-limits fallacy. If the no-limits fallacy were to have its ultimate way, one day you'd see Hulk wrestling with the Living Tribunal.

GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, this thread has made it clear to me that Hulk can definitely get up to World breaking status.

THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjun_chew_: just because zues beat WW (not WB) soent mean that his strength isn't unlimited,not only strength that wins a fight , hulk can become stronger then say, superman but this does not mean that hulk will ALWAYS 100% WIN ALL THE TIME, he can win and so can superman however this statement of hulk losing to zues literally means zues beat hulk in a fight... Nothing to do with his strength being unlimited or not... http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/118689/2396928-1862100_beyonder_scan_hulk_super.png

See the beholder knows his shit...

Wenjun_Chew_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, this thread has made it clear to me that Hulk can definitely get up to World breaking status.

@theacidskull said:

The writer made his intentions quite clear.

The title "World Breaker" was meant as a hyperbole.

Its just like Sun Wukong's "Great Sage Equalling Heaven" title and some news I read years ago where a boy gets staked by a psycho but survived, hence people gave him the title "Tougher than Dracula" or something like that.

Yes, Hulk can bust a planet, but his planet bust is reliant on the hot volatile core in that context. Given that scenario, Iron Man at maximum output of his repulsors could planet bust too.

THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: no intention of rudeness just understanding the purpose of this thread...

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By w0nd

@greatcaesarsghost said:

@granitesoldier said:

@theacidskull said:

Its just like Sun Wukong's "Great Sage Equalling Heaven" title and some news I read years ago where a boy gets staked by a psycho but survived, hence people gave him the title "Tougher than Dracula" or something like that.

Yes, Hulk can bust a planet, but his planet bust is reliant on the hot volatile core in that context. Given that scenario, Iron Man at maximum output of his repulsors could planet bust too.

my friend is called lady killer. I doubt he literally does that....hope not anyway

GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greatcaesarsghost said:

@granitesoldier said:

@theacidskull said:

Sorry, I meant planet buster.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

@wenjun_chew_ said:

@twix_right_side said:

It just occured to me.

Very trollish indeed.

Trollish? I'm only attempting to evade the blocks that were unjustifiably imposed due to multiple flags by those butthurt haters.

1. First of all,I love the irony of you always calling out other people on being "rude" and flagging them for "name calling",yet look at what we have here....
  2. Unjustifiably imposed? You kept making stomp matches against Batman (and one was against multiple characters,an intentional spite,because you just got pissed that no one agrees that Batman is some sort of omnipotent foe with prep. You literally enforce the Batgod stereotype,and you wonder why no one takes your opinion seriously...)
  3. No one is a hater of Batman. People have told you multiple times,yet you remain stubborn in thinking that if a person opposes a character,they must logically not be fans. Great thinking there,mate!

To those haters: Like it or not, it takes little effort for me to sign up another new account and switch between them.

1. As I said,trollish. Learn to take a damn hint. When your threads were not locked,you said that the mods must have thought that it was a good match. Now that they ARE locked,and you have been banned numerous times,apparently you don't consistently apply the same logic. Think: OBVIOUSLY they are recognized by the majority of the community as mismatches FOR A REASON,yet you continue to do them. You KNOW what you are doing. I guess that you believe that you are "spreading the good word",yet it's clear that people don't accept it for an OBVIOUS reason. And no,the reason,as you seem to rationalize incorrectly in your head,is NOT that they have a bias against Batman (especially just because they don't overrate his abilities and ignore anything contrary to their own opinion on the grounds that it is contrary),it's the fact that most of the community recognizes HIS limits and AGREE that he cannot do anything with prep,despite you thinking that he can.

You can continue seething in your rage at how I managed to prove that your favourite god-tier characters loses to street-levelers while I sit back and laugh.

Let's make a few things clear:

1. The baseless assumption and assertion that I am "seething in rage" is just that. Baseless. No wonder that,more times than not,you are wrong. As you are in this scenario.

2. You never proved anything. If that's what you tell yourself to get to bed at night,then it's clear that you literally don't read every other opinion that contradicts the notion that your BatGod is prepgod. Yes,you PROVED how you clearly don't listen to a different opinion. You PROVED how desperate you are for Batman to win in a scenario,without actually making a consistent,or sound argument. But you have not proven how Batman could beat even 1 god-tier character. Each one was pretty much wishful thinking on your part. And by the way,which god-tier was my favorite that lost? Since apparently you know......based off of nothing. All you've proven was your zeal.

3. Um...okay? You are laughing at what exactly? The fact that you haven't proven anything? The fact that no one takes your opinion seriously? The fact that you're scenarios for why Batman wins are absolutely ridiculous because they will even go far as making characters act OOC just for the sake of Batman winning and being supported by baseless claims? The fact that no one agrees with you FOR A REASON? The fact that,while you laugh in delusion,people literally ignore your opinion?

Gotta love how accurate your "algorithms" are.....as shown as to how consistently accurate they are

Wenjun_Chew_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side: just a minute. I'm not referring to you about the "seething in rage" or "god-tier losing to street leveller" comment. Read that para carefully.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side: just a minute. I'm not referring to you about the "seething in rage" or "god-tier losing to street leveller" comment. Read that para carefully.

But again,you haven't....proven....anything.

You barely have a strong basis to assume that they are "haters"....

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull said:

Curious, is this based on a actual statement, or interview? Or more fan speculation? Let me know.

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By frogdog

@frogdog said:

I flagged your post for rudeness and improper language. Be warned that its against the rules.

You can't even prove anything.

Trolling and abusing multiple accounts, is alot worst.

Greg Pak stated in interviews that when Hulk goes World-Breaker that he's nearing the point that his power is becoming a cosmic force of nature.

That's enough proof to close your thread.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014 said:

@granitesoldier said:

@theacidskull said:

Curious, is this based on a actual statement, or interview? Or more fan speculation? Let me know.

Well, it's basically everything leading up to that event. The characters attribute this feat to hulk, so whether it was the result of a core or something else doesn't matter, hulk busted a planet, and he can do it again in this from, the writer made it clear. Now whether red she hulk helped or who survived the explosion, that is up for debate.

Thats what I always thought the debate was.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: They should just show Hulk busting a planet, much like they did with grey hulk and the asteroid twice the size of earth, though that has debates too how mush the rocket boots contributed, and if Grey Hulk busted it, or merely the projectile going through it.

Either way they should have a simple feat of Punching a planet, it goes boom, and be done with it if the creator wanted to be so clear about it :/

My two cents.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By DarthAznable

Hulk honestly isn't as impressive as people make him out to be. Classic had some cool feats but aside from that, meh. Hulk is lame.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@frogdog: Warning for insults. Don't do it again.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 thedailybagel  Moderator

I highly doubt the artists was trying to make the planet explosion seem realistic....

GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What story arc is this from? World War Hulk? I don't usually read Hulk, but have been meaning to.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont see the planet exploding from the power of them clashing. I see a planet cracked.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#45  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@karazor-el: That planet got obliterated, the art clearly shows that, and I think one or two of the moons may have died along with it. I see at least 1 moon's face cracked.

@ghostravage: Would you happen to know if the moons got destroyed along with the planet?

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karazor-el: That definitely doesn't look cracked. The moon is cracked, but the planet is clearly about to explode.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: i just see it cracked. Do they ever show it explode after this page? Do they ever mention it having exploded?

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@karazor-el: That's definitely not cracked, that planet is destroyed. There's even massive amounts of lava spewing miles into space. The art is clearly showing it's in the process of exploding. Hell, even a moon's face is shown cracked. That planet is toast. Greg Pak made that quite clear. Viners above already talked about this.