• 70 results
Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jphu8414

It seems that DC is a little bit behind on Forever Evil and is pushing it back another month

NEW RELEASE DATES

Forever Evil #7: May 21st

Justice League of America #14: May 21st

Justice League #30: May 21st

Nightwing #30: May 28th

Suicide Squad #30: May 28th

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

O_O...............****, I might as well read the stuff I've been putting off, because I sure as hell am not waiting that long just to finish FE in one go.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I hate delays so much. It seems careless of them. Why can't they just do their job and get stuff out on time?

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maybe its because they realized that so far Forever Evil has been crap, and theyve left too many threads to easily tie up in one book. Theyre giving themselves time to fix the stupid plot.

bob808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

WTF

Avatar image for brinkthemoviemyfavoritemovie
brinkthemoviemyfavoritemovie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@deaditegonzo: Nah you're just completely wrong. But this does really suck if it's true.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

Why does DC even bother anymore? There not very good at comics so they may as well give up.

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Good let's hope Johns had to rewrite the ending because this event has been one of the worst in recent memory.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Well that just sucks.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@br_havoc said:

Good let's hope Johns had to rewrite the ending because this event has been one of the worst in recent memory.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I agree, so much.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By SOG7dc

DC is run by monkeys. ridiculous

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@br_havoc said:

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I agree, so much.

Haha your very welcome. I'm actually surprised more people are not vocal over how terrible this event has been.

I3IO_HAZARD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually think forever evil has been great, damit now I have to wait EVEN LONGER. Especially for Nightwing #30, this kind of just ruined my day

@sog7dc said:

Dude seriously? That's really offensive...

To monkey's of course

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually think forever evil has been great, damit now I have to wait EVEN LONGER. Especially for Nightwing #30, this kind of just ruined my day

@sog7dc said:

Dude seriously? That's really offensive...

To monkey's of course

unchained's delays and the obvious rewriting of the most previous issue, the Superman titles been a fiasco, all the cancelled books and now the event they've been doing for what has been essentially a year now has been pushed back a month.....DC wants to know why Marvel always beats them? It's because Marvel gives a damn.

had to get that off my chest.

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By youknowwhattodo

I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.

MannEffest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 6

I've enjoyed this event, hasn't been great but hasn't been bad. However, I'm so happy for this delay because I was getting scared about where it was going. It was about to get very, very messy! So fingers crossed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Why does DC even bother anymore? There not very good at comics so they may as well give up.

Harsh and untrue.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Unchained delays I can deal with but not Forever Evil. I need my fix just like Ultraman needs his.

Avatar image for howard_the-duck
Howard_The-Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Howard_The-Duck

Pushed back 2 months?

WILL THIS CRAPPY EVENT EVER END‽

This really does feel like its taking forever

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 the_stegman  Moderator

Sigh. You disappoint me DC. As a huge fan of yours for years, you're making lose hope. All will not be well, I'm afraid.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#22  Edited By Squalleon

Ok, now it is getting rediculous. There is an obvious problem in DC's hierarchy, no one is bothered by it?
Your move to Burbank is the best chance you are gonna get to fire those people DC, don't lose it!

Forever Evil isn't like Superman Unchained, self-contained and stand-alone, it is a universe shaping event, how will they continue their other titles that channel the ramifications of FE in them, they will re-write them all? And if they do, will they manage to keep them at a standard quality.

Ugn...Why do they even bother?

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Squalleon

@jonny_anonymous said:

Harsh and untrue.

Nah... Except a dozen titles the rest are meh at best.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

#4 Posted by deaditegonzo (3135 posts) - 8 hours, 7 minutes ago - Show Bio

maybe its because they realized that so far Forever Evil has been crap, and theyve left too many threads to easily tie up in one book. Theyre giving themselves time to fix the stupid plot.

#8 Posted by BR_Havoc (1091 posts) - 7 hours, 58 minutes ago - Show Bio

These

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Poo on anyone bad mouthing Aeternum Malum, seeing the Crime Syndicate is always a treat for me.

MajorJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the change of release dates are correct and not some sort of human error. do you not think that DC should inform the fans why there is now a 2 month delay in getting our conclusion to forever evil. I think we have supported them through the whole thing.. plus having to deal with the countless bat and green lantern cross-overs we have been forced to endure. I am sure you can agree we deserve a little respect

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

@dagmar_merrill: could have fooled me, massive delays, lots of cancellations and a steady stream of creators leaving and vowing never to come back. Seems to me like they don't know what there doing.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

More mismanagement and poorly handled schedules from DC. Pushing Forever Evil 7 back to April is fair enough but MAY? Why the hell does it need to delayed until May? This is their big event and they're holding off on it for another month? DC does need to get their act together big time.

However, I'd advise the critical posters of this fiasco to also be aware of Marvel's many mistakes and ridiculous errors they've performed consistently. Overuse of events every year never letting the repercussions of one event settle, killing off prominent characters like Thor, Spider-Man and Wolverine TWICE in the past decade and increasing many of their books to the $3.99 or even $4.99 price tag on a monthly basis. DC aren't the only one screwing up big time you know.

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Folks...it's a few months delay. It's hardly a "fiasco". It will have zero effect on your life, and in 3 months, no one will care that some comic was delayed. I'm especially perplexed by those who say the series is horrible, and are upset it's delayed. LIke they are in a hurry to read something something they hate.

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And yet here I am, still waiting for The Sandman: Overture #2.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Squalleon

And yet here I am, still waiting for The Sandman: Overture #2.

That's Gaiman's fault. He was supposed to write Sandman during summer but instead of writing it he went to various cons. I think he even asked sorry from the fans.

Here:

Sure. I understand your disappointment and sympathise. We’re both really sorry about the delay. It’s unprofessional, and is mostly due to the giant signing tour I was on from June, and me not getting script written on the tour, with knock-on effects. We’re hoping it’ll be the only delay though.

iaconpoint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I didn't even know this was still going on. Luckily, the Bat-universe is large enough to ignore stuff like such as this and All-Star Western doesn't lend itself to many crossovers. And that's about all I read from DC.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#33  Edited By Outside_85

@br_havoc said:

Haha your very welcome. I'm actually surprised more people are not vocal over how terrible this event has been.

Because it's by Geoff Johns.

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#34  Edited By youknowwhattodo

@manwhohaseverything said:

I'm especially perplexed by those who say the series is horrible, and are upset it's delayed. LIke they are in a hurry to read something something they hate.

Well let me explain how people who hate the FE arc would still read it. My favorite DC character is Nightwing, his solo run has ended because of Forever Evil, so even though I'm not a big fan of the FE, I still want to see what ends up happening with Dick Grayson so I would still read the final issue. But because of reasons unknown (likely rewrite) we have to wait two months to not only read FE's final issue but Nightwing's final issue and Justice League #30, keep in mind, Nightwing is not Batman, he doesn't have a half-dozen other titles, so pretty much FE and his own series are the only two things he's involved in right now.

Now, do I think it is the worst thing to happen in my life, no, but it's still disappointing for DC that its first big event in the new 52 that was already taking a long time with mixed reception at best is going to take EVEN LONGER to finish.

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manwhohaseverything said:

I'm especially perplexed by those who say the series is horrible, and are upset it's delayed. LIke they are in a hurry to read something something they hate.

Well let me explain how people who hate the FE arc would still read it. My favorite DC character is Nightwing, his solo run has ended because of Forever Evil, so even though I'm not a big fan of the FE, I still want to see what ends up happening with Dick Grayson so I would still read the final issue. But because of reasons unknown (likely rewrite) we have to wait two months to not only read FE's final issue but Nightwing's final issue and Justice League #30, keep in mind, Nightwing is not Batman, he doesn't have a half-dozen other titles, so pretty much FE and his own series are the only two things he's involved in right now.

Now, do I think it is the worst thing to happen in my life, no, but it's still disappointing for DC that its first big event in the new 52 that was already taking a long time with mixed reception at best is going to take EVEN LONGER to finish.

I can understand that. As much as I dislike Dan Slott's writing, I'll get ASM when Parker returns. Just seems to me some of the reactions to this news are a bit over the top. Maybe I'm too casual? FE could be delayed for the next year, (you know..like Superman Unchained) and it wouldn't bother me.

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squalleon: Neil Gaiman will never, ever have to ask me for forgiveness. That said, those delays were getting pretty annoying so I'm glad #2 comes out next week and that #3 comes out next month (if it doesn't get delayed as well that is).

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That sucks. However, I do find it amusing that people are saying this event is actually bad. Sure, it is very VERY slow, so not saying this event is perfect, but the characterizations have been amazing.

I mean, compared to events like Fear Itself, Flashpoint, Civil War, Identity Crisis, Avengers VS X-Men...FE is a masterpiece lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That sucks. However, I do find it amusing that people are saying this event is actually bad. Sure, it is very VERY slow, so not saying this event is perfect, but the characterizations have been amazing.

I mean, compared to events like Fear Itself, Flashpoint, Civil War, Identity Crisis, Avengers VS X-Men...FE is a masterpiece lol

Flashpoint is a good event. A little short but still good.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@majorjay said:

If the change of release dates are correct and not some sort of human error. do you not think that DC should inform the fans why there is now a 2 month delay in getting our conclusion to forever evil. I think we have supported them through the whole thing.. plus having to deal with the countless bat and green lantern cross-overs we have been forced to endure. I am sure you can agree we deserve a little respect

What do you mean? This event turned into a Batman crossover too. Put the entire Justice League in the closet, except Batman, we need him for this event. That last issue was so charged heavily charged with the Batforce.

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aquaman01 said:

Yeah, I shouldn't put it in the rest, but I found it, while entertaining, to have some flaws. I mean, Barry is not that stupid to go back in time to save his mom...I mean c'mon, he must have been either drunk or high lol Besides things like that, it was very entertaining.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dagmar_merrill said:

@aquaman01 said:

Yeah, I shouldn't put it in the rest, but I found it, while entertaining, to have some flaws. I mean, Barry is not that stupid to go back in time to save his mom...I mean c'mon, he must have been either drunk or high lol Besides things like that, it was very entertaining.

I am going to be reading Identity crisis soon so I can't comment on that. I read most of Civil war but didn't finish. It was pretty good for what it was as well. I heard AvX and fear itself are a travesty of an event though..

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dagmar_merrill said:

@aquaman01 said:

The rogues actually used a weapon against him(The dastardly death of the rogues) that planted guilt in him for not saving his mother.

Avatar image for wednesdaysheroes
WednesdaysHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As I rep Meghan Hetrick I want to share her response to all the talk about the delay of her book, Nightwing #30...

"Okay, i've had a number of questions about this, some more diplomatic than others, but a number of them regardless.

As some of you may be aware, the Nightwing book i was on has been delayed until May. I'm not going to go into details regarding that, because, well, that's not my place. That's what press releases and such are for.

What i will say is this: My art was finished and handed in on time. And, judging from the reactions of a number of editors who saw it and commented directly to me about it, I know it was also well received.

Take from that what you will, but the reasons for the book delay are, for once, not the artist's fault"

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aquaman01 said:

@dagmar_merrill said:

@aquaman01 said:

The rogues actually used a weapon against him(The dastardly death of the rogues) that planted guilt in him for not saving his mother.

Ah, right I remember reading that Flash series before Flashpoint-and remember being disappointed ;)

Seriously though, I forget, how badly was he affected? I remember him getting guilty and everything, but did it warp his mind? That would make sense since Barry doesn't seem to remember going into the past until RF mentions it...

Hmmm...forgot all about that

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deaditegonzo: except he really had no reason to be in this issue or any of forever evil for that and it seems they are just using him to sell the comic becuase he has been written so out of character i dont even know why they even bothered

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. That is a really far push back. The event isn't even that good but like come on. I used to be such a huge DC fans for YEARS, in face most of my life, and now I really just find myself preferring Marvel, Image, and Valiant over them now. DC has turned into utter crap.

Binski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That sucks oh well I can wait I'm just glad I dont have a job that has people bitching on the internet about work they never did but assume they can do better

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By CheeseSticks

And this is why Marvel is better

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Skit

I won't mind if the time is actually goes to improving the story as a whole. Still disappointing, but at least tolerable if it benefits.

kilowog52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By kilowog52

Whaa!!!?? Here I thought the move to mid-April was an abomination. This is just beyond words. This was supposed to end this month, dammit. Clean up your act, DC.