How would your favorite comic character react to being fake?

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Army2442

Basically if you present undeniable proof that are favorite comic book characters are in reality comic characters to them with in their fictional universe, how would they react?

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Emperorb777

Superman would be just fine he's met Superboy prime.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

My head would blow up.

Avatar image for manbehindthewires
Manbehindthewires

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Manbehindthewires

Punisher: Kill Everything

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dondave

Batman already knows

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Army2442

bump

Manbehindthewires

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Manbehindthewires
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Batman would prove we're actually fake. Obviously. 

mpierce2690

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mpierce2690

@Manbehindthewires: Nobody does awareness better than the Merc with a Mouth.

Manbehindthewires

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mpierce2690: Love Deadpool for 4th-wall breaking. Looking forward to seeing how he goes about it in Killustrated

No Caption Provided
Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jokergeist

How would Joker react to being a comic book character? The same way he reacts to everything. Laugh.

He already knows anyway.

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided
ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ImmortalT1000

He would vanish and never show himself again.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By Blood1991

Hawkeye- would be p!ssed and brood around for awhile cursing and telling his teammates off.

Storm- Would do some quiet reflecting before concluding that regardless of what she is she has a duty to do what she does.

She Hulk- Would laugh and say "tell me something I don't know"

Captain America- Cap would probably have an outburst, but I see him reflecting on him self. If he realized he inspired people in the real world as well he would ultimately see things the same as Storm.

Wonder Woman- I honestly don't know. She varies so much from run to run book to book.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#15  Edited By Joygirl

"Gee, well I guess I disproved the 'strangah than fiction' bit then, huh?"

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Army2442

bump

Avatar image for ultimate_riddler
Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

Batman would probably think it's a trick at first, like Mad Hatter or someone pulling his chain. After realizing it's true, he'd probably brood about it, be stunned that his entire reason for fighting was crafted by people with a pencil and paper. His parents' deaths weren't real and that would probably hit him hard. Nothing hurts worse than being told your entire purpose in life is a sham. After that, he would probably adjust and return to business as usual. If he stays in comic land he will probably accept that in some other "universe" he isn't real, but there, in his world, it means something.

As for Spider-Man, I'm guessing he would react a bit better. He would most likely come to the same conclusion that his life might not be real to us, but to him it's all he's got. I wonder though if either man would at least temporarily quit crime fighting if they felt it was pointless. After all, somebody is pulling every single last string in the universes they occupy. What's the point in doing anything? I still think they would both accept it and move on, albeit with a different outlook on life itself.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Army2442

Bump

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By Aronmorales

I imagine Captain America would need some time to himself to grasp what I have told him.

And then I'd go looking for him and point out that while he's fictitious in comic-book format the fact that he's in my reality where he can think and feel would point to him being real as he stands on my earth AND point out that while he may be a work of fiction, the ideals he fought for and the symbolism he carries are also very real.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

Batman would probably think it's a trick at first, like Mad Hatter or someone pulling his chain. After realizing it's true, he'd probably brood about it, be stunned that his entire reason for fighting was crafted by people with a pencil and paper. His parents' deaths weren't real and that would probably hit him hard. Nothing hurts worse than being told your entire purpose in life is a sham. After that, he would probably adjust and return to business as usual. If he stays in comic land he will probably accept that in some other "universe" he isn't real, but there, in his world, it means something.

As for Spider-Man, I'm guessing he would react a bit better. He would most likely come to the same conclusion that his life might not be real to us, but to him it's all he's got. I wonder though if either man would at least temporarily quit crime fighting if they felt it was pointless. After all, somebody is pulling every single last string in the universes they occupy. What's the point in doing anything? I still think they would both accept it and move on, albeit with a different outlook on life itself.

@Blood1991 said:

Hawkeye- would be p!ssed and brood around for awhile cursing and telling his teammates off.

Storm- Would do some quiet reflecting before concluding that regardless of what she is she has a duty to do what she does.

She Hulk- Would laugh and say "tell me something I don't know"

Captain America- Cap would probably have an outburst, but I see him reflecting on him self. If he realized he inspired people in the real world as well he would ultimately see things the same as Storm.

Wonder Woman- I honestly don't know. She varies so much from run to run book to book.

Excellent points. I agree 100%

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Army2442

Bump

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#22  Edited By TheCannon

I have no clue what Thor would do.

DarkPrecipice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DarkPrecipice

Unless scientists build a multidimentional traveling machine and I see it with my own eyes I won't even consider the idea superheroes are fake.

Prove me wrong science!

Prove.

Me.

Wrong.