How would you like the Next Green Lantern Suit to look?

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

I believe it might as well be confirmed that the GL in the cinematic universe set up by Man Of Steel. The costume played by Ryan Reynolds was horrible and I believe that the next costume should be a actual costume and not CGI. Maybe a armor like look from Injustice or a fiber similar to Superman's costume that looks very similar to Green Lanterns New 52 design

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By the_tree

I want it to look similar to Superman's Man of Steel suit, but a little bit less textured. Maybe with some armored padding/plating.

Remy_Geneva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Remy_Geneva

I don't think there was anything wrong with the style of the suit, but they need to make an actual suit instead of using cgi (which I don't understand why they did *shrugs*).

So basically just make a physical suit

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I like the one in the Injustice video game, maybe the movie suit could look something like that

Fightamin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like it if he looked like someone threw oil on him, then chucked a bunch of screws at him, then spray painted him gold. ... Then they were like "That's stupid" and cleaned him off and gave him a Robocop suit.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

It should be purple.

nateb1211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The CGI costume was fine. A Green Lantern's "costume" isn't something they just throw on like other superheroes, its made of light.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I didnt mind Reynolds suit at all, despite the movie being not so great. Wouldnt mind if they used it again.

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By LyraFay

The Justice League: War suit would be cool but I like the injustice one. I want the Flash to have something like that.