How would you feel if Mutants really existed?

• 54 results
RedRocket1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By RedRocket1234

Get my Leather Jacket and Sunglasses on.

naustin07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By naustin07

I think it would be a True Blood scenario. First people would get scared and freak out, then there would be years of political battles for their rights. I think I would side with the mutants, of course there would be some "bad guys" and "good guys" but there are those in normal humans too.

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#53  Edited By Trodorne

Well heres what happens. Mutants start showing up. Goverments are going to segregate them only to the point that they would offer them goverment jobs in the military or they would test them to find out what causes their powers and try to copy them so that way they can enchance their military. cause lets face it. Government see's an individual who has powers that they do not, they either want to control that person or find a way to steal their powers. which brings us to people like Amanda Waller. Its human nature in the government and that is what they think of people. Expendable resources to meet a means to an end.

I personally would be jealous but welcome mutants or metas as part of the population. cause in the end they are just humans with powers.

Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#54  Edited By Timandm

1: Jealous that I wasn't a mutant
2: Excited that mutants existed