How would Dante (DMC) fair in the DC Universe?

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Where do you think he'd fit? Whose stories do you think he would appear in most, before getting his own series?

Who do you think his enemies/allies would be in the DC Universe?

Would he join or lead a team or would he work solo?

Would he be place on Prime Earth, Earth-2, or another Earth? Or could he work on more than one?

Personally, I could see him working on either Prime or Earth-2. Possibly working solo, but I could see Dante and Constantine working together in the same vein of the team-up books like Brave and The Bold or World's Finest, (maybe call their book World's Worst?) If only for a little bit.

I could see him working with Wonder Woman on the mystical side of things as well, and maybe working with the Trinity of Sin and Pandora specifically, on several occasions.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see him being apart of Earth-0. He'd probably be based in London. I can see him interacting with characters such as Zatana, Dr. Fate, Specter, Swamp Thing and other magical characters. I could also see him forming a partnership with John Constantine or Andrew Bennet.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see him being apart of Earth-0. He'd probably be based in London. I can see him interacting with characters such as Zatana, Dr. Fate, Specter, Swamp Thing and other magical characters. I could also see him forming a partnership with John Constantine or Andrew Bennet.

London? Didn't expect that one to come up, but I think it would be interesting.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

I could see him as a member of Shadowpact.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He'd have a team-up with Constantine that's for sure.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

A Task Force X member. 0.0

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could see him as a member of Shadowpact.

That's a cool idea, though now that I think about it, he'd probably make a great member for the Secret Six.

He'd have a team-up with Constantine that's for sure.

I could get behind that, no doubt. You think Constantine could get one over on Dante, if need be?

A Task Force X member. 0.0

Suicide Squad, you say? Hadn't thought about that, but I could see it happening, but I think he wouldn't be a typical member. Maybe Amanda's man on the inside, making sure the team gets the job done. A field leader with more edge.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@scouterv: I think he'd hold a position like Dead Shot, the team goof off, he's not focused enough to be the boss. I'll leave that to Rick Flag. It would be cool if him and Deathstroke clashed heads. He obviously wouldn't be the one to die when stuff hits the fan if that is what you mean by "typical member".

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: I think he'd hold a position like Dead Shot, the team goof off, he's not focused enough to be the boss. I'll leave that to Rick Flag. It would be cool if him and Deathstroke clashed heads. He obviously wouldn't be the one to die when stuff hits the fan if that is what you mean by "typical member".

I meant more in terms of not just doing whatever Waller says. I doubt he's on the chopping block if he were a DC Character.