Rossi65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Rossi65

Hi

First team sorry for my english. I just dont understand something.

The asgardian people know 9 realms. For example Midgard or Asgrard, ect. But what about the krees planet or the skrulls planet or the other planets. Why just the 9 realms are important and why arent important the other planets? I sure they knows the kree or other races in the universe but i dont understand why just this 9 realms are special

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im not that knowledgeable on the 9 realms but I would assume the skrull & kree planets are apart of midgard

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Spambot

Because the 9 realms are the basis of the mythology. In reality, the whole 9 realm concept is more like 3 worlds in the mythology but in Marvel Asgard is basically an asteroid drifting in space which is connected to the earth via Yggdrassil and the rainbow bridge as are the other realms. It has to do with the earth centricness of the mythology itself where you have earth in the middle(midgard surrounded by Jotunheim and a couple other realms), heaven/Asgard on top and the underworld below where you have Hel, Nifflheim and Muspelheim.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its based off of mythology. Those places exist, they just aren't considered to be realms.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

the 9 realms are extradimensions known to the asgardians

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Nine Realms aren't planets. Anything outside of them is not part of the Asgard mythology.

Rossi65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you guys.