minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By minigunman123

@TheSwordsman said:

1000 explosive/incendiary/shrapnel (steel ball bearings), plastique/white phosphorus/napalm,,smart-missiles fired ten at a time .5 seconds apart for each 10 round salvo with a 100 foot blast radius fired from miles away that detonate when they get 20 feet or less from him.

Batman eats those for breakfast.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By TheDude123

@minigunman123 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

1000 explosive/incendiary/shrapnel (steel ball bearings), plastique/white phosphorus/napalm,,smart-missiles fired ten at a time .5 seconds apart for each 10 round salvo with a 100 foot blast radius fired from miles away that detonate when they get 20 feet or less from him.

Hardly. To my knowledge he has never been attacked by missiles such as these nor missiles in this great a number. Do you have scans to corroborate this claim or are you just trying to be clever.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By minigunman123

@TheSwordsman said:

@minigunman123 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

Hardly. To my knowledge he has never been attacked by missiles such as these nor missiles in this great a number. Do you have scans to corroborate this claim or are you just trying to be clever.

I don't need scans.

He's the goddamn Batman.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By TheDude123

@minigunman123 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@minigunman123 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

I don't need scans.

He's the goddamn Batman.

Yeah. Very original.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By minigunman123

@TheSwordsman said:

@minigunman123 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@minigunman123 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

I don't need scans.

He's the goddamn Batman.

Yeah. Very original.

Here. A scan to prove the validity of my statement.

No Caption Provided
TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By TheDude123

@minigunman123 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@minigunman123 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@minigunman123 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

I don't need scans.

He's the goddamn Batman.

Yeah. Very original.

Here. A scan to prove the validity of my statement.

No Caption Provided

Trolling and fanboyism. Congratulations and goodbye.