How to introduce Nova into MCU

t209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

So here's one thing, how to bring Nova to silverscreen with Novacorps being portrayed as generic space police?

- Omega The Unknown (a kid from Iron Man 3 felt connection with the last Nova Centurion and both of their lives parallel to each other).

- A story about how Nova Corps used to have Novaforce until the corps were decimated and lost the technology on how to make Human Rockets, except the one who was given by a dying member (Richard Rider) and/or dad happened to be one (Sam Alexander, reimagined as half-Xandarian).

- Novacorps decided to use the space stone to create more.

So what you think?

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I think for some reason a nova will die on earth and Richard Rider will be there to retrieve the helmet.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Make him Star Lord's illegitimate little brother.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

just do it

t209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ms-lola: So why am I thinking that Starlord's dad (aka Energy being) may have gave Peter Quil's mother with cancer with his radioactive fluids (yes, it's based on Spiderman: Reign but Spider-island had a contrasting one where he "immunized" Mary Jane with it). I'm feeling sorry for that one's mom too.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I´d love to see a movie starring Nova, it has a lot of potential.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By those_eyes

@thor_parker82: i kinda thought they would be doing a nova movie before mrs marvel.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Well, I honestly prefer to see Carol Danvers than Nova, and I can understand why Marvel chose to use her, to attract more females with supposed "diversity" and have a girl with actual superpowers so more girls can get into the MCU.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Rouflex

Watch Hal Jordan and Learn.

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt they will be bringing in Nova anytime soon. For one thing, Danvers, Thor, Guardians, and Inhumans are all already playing the space adventure angle. That's more than enough space stuff for now.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@t209 said:

@ms-lola: So why am I thinking that Starlord's dad (aka Energy being) may have gave Peter Quil's mother with cancer with his radioactive fluids (yes, it's based on Spiderman: Reign but Spider-island had a contrasting one where he "immunized" Mary Jane with it). I'm feeling sorry for that one's mom too.

This would work (and make sense). It's been confirmed Quill's father will be in the second film, so maybe they'll go in that direction.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cecb3b554104
deactivated-5cecb3b554104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 14

Well, they have established that Xandar is the home of the Nova Corps, an interplanetary peace-keeping/law-enforcement force. However,while the technology of Xandar is at their disposal, members were not empowered or autonomous as DC's Green Lanterns or the Jedi in the SW Universe.

Perhaps with the attack on Xandar and the massive loss of life in the Nova Corps rank, they see the necessity to empower members to give them an edge against the rising threat of Thanos' forces and other powerful criminals in the galaxy.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It will take sometime but Marvel will make it work eventually, Star-Lord will play a pretty big role IMO.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nova shows up in GOTG 2 ending and pimp slaps Thanos then takes his chair and laughs at us all.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By HumanRocket

@saintwildcard: Hush child.

So here' my take. With the Nova Corps losing a lot of members during the battle in GOTG 1, we see that Nova Prime has been expanding it's recruitment to other areas of the galaxy. Including fresh new recruits from Earth. One of them being Richard Rider. A few hours after landing on Xandar, Thanos appears looking to reclaim the Infinity Stone from Guardians of the Galaxy movie. The Nova corps are powerless to stop him and Thanos is able to obtain the Infinity Stone. Looking to make an example out the Xandar so the rest of the Galaxy knows what is coming, he uses the Power Stone to destroy destroy Xandar. Thanos now has his sights on Earth and leaves Xandar to it's doom. With Xandar breaking apart and in ruins, we see that there is someone still alive. Richard Rider was able to survive the onslaught. Traveling to the central hub of Xandar he tries to find any remaining members of the Nova Corps, but sees nothing but death including his recruitment officer Rhomann Dey. Until he sees that Nova Prime is still alive. She doesn't have much time to live and before she dies she passes on to him the complete powers of Nova Prime to Richard. She states that he must try and stop Thanos and warn the Earth of his arrival. Richard transforms to Nova Prime and blasts off Earth.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@saintwildcard: Hush child.

So here' my take. With the Nova Corps losing a lot of members we see that Nova Prime has been explaining it's recruitment to other areas of the galaxy. Including fresh new recruits from Earth. One of them being Richard Rider. A few hours after landing on Xandar, Thanos appears looking to reclaim the Infinity Stone from Guardians of the Galaxy movie. The Nova corps are powerless to stop him and Thanos is able to obtain the Infinity Stone. Looking to make an example out the Xandar so the rest of the Galaxy knows what is coming, he uses the Power Stone to destroy destroy Xandar. Thanos now has his sights on Earth and leaves Xandar to it's doom. With Xandar breaking apart and in ruins, we see that there is someone still alive. Richard Rider was able to survive the onslaught. Traveling to the central hub of Xandar he tries to find any remaining members of the Nova Corps, but sees nothing but death. Until he sees that Nova Prime is still alive. She doesn't have much time to live and before she dies she passes on to him the complete powers of Nova Prime to Richard. She states that he must try and stop Thanos and warn the Earth of his arrival. Richard transforms to Nova Prime and blasts off Earth.

this..............really makes sense. Extremely plausible and though out.

Ironbuster225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ironbuster225

Like others have implied, even if jokingly, I think it'd be a great idea to bring Nova in with the Guardians of the Galaxy later