How to Get Stronger Muscles

Avatar image for agnesrstalnaker
AgnesRStalnaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's one narrow on after another sending signal nervous impulses to the neurons in your brain and then if need be dinner and send a signal down the motor sensory signal goes up to neurons integration takes place motor signals come down Andy isn't jest one neurons going up one coming down for several okay talking to one another and order to get com the total control to take place McGrath so I’ve talked for awhile many questions all right I regained it became tonight thanking him hints about the satellite self-denial Algerians who you know they'll be questions about the neurons this is the nervous system so I’m hoping at this point your study skills will tell you we probably should know about the Mariah so that's the update you need to know about the structure and as a matter of fact has anybody... got a look at the diagram c-axis you need to labeled this diagram for the exam and there are several others think there's one of unnerved Nanette what else you have to act yep spinal cord and those are at the ended the chapter right in the eye Japanese so if you want to go ahead and print those out cell as I can go through you'll know what you need to label the other somatodrol two drawings and the nervous system aren’t uncertain and at the top okay level go off the bus when we get there these next slide talk about the processes the acts on its land than axle internal and if you remember we talked about the endure on when wedded the skeletal system didn't wait the motor units one acts on ended in acts on terminals and that's where the neuron transmitters Lebanon’s vesicles so now kind of building on information that we know we've already talked about the neuromuscular junction at the ended these acts on that's where the accident from contains vesicles within our transmitters accent Ronald separated from the next sat on by a gap just like the men are musculature option which was nerve and muscle we had a snapped a cleft where there was interstitial fluid winner on financing one Ron after another one nine comes up to the next time is also person that.

http://somatodroldiet.com/

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Why the Frankin-Berry Crunch is their so many bots lately!!!!!!