#1 Posted by theamazingbatman (1950 posts) - - Show Bio

This is classic Thor .

Can he match the thing's strength ?? Or the hulk's?? Or the juggernaut's???

Can he defeat these characters in H2H combat??

#2 Posted by G_leno (937 posts) - - Show Bio

He could beat the Thing, I don't find the Thing to be too impressive compared to many of the big guys in comics.

#3 Posted by Blackdog2009 (1818 posts) - - Show Bio

@g_leno: Ben beats that a$$ In hth combat.

#4 Edited by Wolverine08 (38878 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Thitiki (3249 posts) - - Show Bio

He would sh*t on Ben, Hulk and Jugg.

#6 Posted by Erkan12 (2445 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules. Not above.

#7 Posted by Twix_Right_Side (2193 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is stronger

#8 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5512 posts) - - Show Bio

Strong

#9 Edited by comicace3 (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

Can lift way above 1000 tons. Stronger or maybe just as strong as hulk.

#10 Posted by Jayc1324 (9688 posts) - - Show Bio

He was created to be stronger than hulk but most writers now write him as equal or below. Maybe hulk can eventually get to his strength but his base strength is negligible compared to thor. Thor is equal to Hercules, they have arm wrestled before and it was a tie, but they moved the planet out of its orbit from the force of it. I personally find that to be his best feat but most people use him lifting the midgard serpent, which was said to weigh as much as the earth, or moving Yggdrasil, or lifting Asgard. He's definitely way above 1000 tons

#11 Posted by BeaconofStrength (4214 posts) - - Show Bio

Hes around planetary. While he hasn't personally lifted a planet, he's matched strength with Hercules, who was able to hold up the world on a few occasions.

#12 Posted by Blackdog2009 (1818 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by logan5ran (14 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hulk and Thor have battled to many draws and marvel goes out of their way to not have a winner. Hulk has no upward limit depending on his anger so if its actual weight lifting , then it's Hulk who can be stronger I guess, but Thor has more raw power.