How strong is Knuckles and how fast is Sonic?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dondave

I was over on the battle and I opened a Quicksilver & Colossus vs Sonic and Knuckles battle thread. Most of the replies were that team 2 win. So I was wondering what make them able to beat Quicksilver and Colossus

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

The Sonic Adventures DX manual says he can run up to 3,840 mph.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By dondave

@BiteMe-Fanboy:That's still lower than quicksilver who can go up to Mach 10

nickjspresley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nickjspresley

Well...Guinness Book of Records listed Sonic as the fastest video game character of all time and an official Sonic annual confirmed that he can run faster than the speed of light. In Sonic Battle, he went at least 10 rounds with Ultimate Emerl in less than 30 seconds. In the same game, he can heal himself simply by using his speed to vibrate his molecules. He can create tornadoes by running in circles...in space! Space is a vacuum, yet Sonic created tornadoes in space just by running! And all that is just Base Form Game Sonic! None of what I just said includes Super Form and/or Archie Sonic! For info on how fast those versions of the character are (as well as more info on Base Sonic in the games), check out this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX9DCeX_CI4

As for Knuckles, his strength supposedly equals Sonic's speed! Since Sonic has been known to run faster than Mach 5, that should mean that Knuckles can lift over 500 metric tons! In an episode of Sonic X (which is accurate to the games in many ways), he lifted and threw the Mongroun, a giant monster that is nearly identical (including in size) to the Moguera, who in turn is nearly as big as Godzilla! Knuckles is strong enough to cause tremors simply by punching the ground and can cause small volcanic eruptions by doing the same thing. He can also punch and/or throw objects with such force that they catch fire, and he can launch punches that split the air molecules and cause explosions!

TheMaximus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knuckles is strong as in lifting strong? I thought he was only a powerful striker??

BruceVeidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He knows the way