How powerful would m.bison be in a kryptonian/saiyins body?

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

As far as ino m.bisons power depends on the body hes in and im wondering how powerful u guys think he could be in the body of a kryptonian or super saiyin

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure , im guessing as powerful as the individuals body he uses but with his powers added? Lol he should get a new body soon though because I cant stand how he looks, even Seth's body would be an improvement for him in the looks department lol the only problem I have with seth is his lack of pants.

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r why are so bothered by the way he looks shallow much :P abel was originally one of bisons spare bodys so im sure bisons got some decent bodies lying around

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r why are so bothered by the way he looks shallow much :P abel was originally one of bisons spare bodys so im sure bisons got some decent bodies lying around

Lol no im not shallow as I rarely ever judge people or characters by their appearance but as awesome as he is ive just never liked how bison looks lol not sure if its the whole dictator look or just his out fit in general lol its weird because I really like how alot SF characters look, like Ibuki, Juri Han, Akuma, Oni, Ryu, Evil Ryu, Fie Long, Gin, Cammy, Chun-Li, Necro, Twelve, Q, and even Poison (If we consider her/him a SF characters lol)

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r thats cous alot of the characters in street fighter where desined as exaggerated real people(before blanka and seth came along of course) capcom was never going for a comic book super villain look and wanted him to look like a dictator and yeh poisons deffo a guy it says in one of the game bio's and why wouldnt i consider her a street fighter character?

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r thats cous alot of the characters in street fighter where desined as exaggerated real people(before blanka and seth came along of course) capcom was never going for a comic book super villain look and wanted him to look like a dictator and yeh poisons deffo a guy it says in one of the game bio's and why wouldnt i consider her a street fighter character?

Lol some people only consider him/her "a final fight character that guests in street fighter games". But yeah I think it would be cool if they started giving him an alternate costume that looks different and the excuse could be that its an alternate body or something lol I hope they bring back some of the third strike characters in the next game, like Twelve, Q, and Necro.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Black_Arrow

Kryptonian. This the same thing as Ginyu in Goku´s body it doesn't work.

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well he'd obviously be stronger in a saiyan body..........

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zmasonite: but arent his powers enhanced in stronger bodies or the amount of ki in them or something im fairly certain he cant go shin bison in just any body

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_simba: I was being facetious. I don't really know anything about bison so I can't really speculate

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zmasonite: ah i see, well bisons whole schtick is that street fighter 1 was a tournament he originally set up to find the best fighter from around the world kill them and claim their body his most well known appearance might not even be his original body for all i know

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: but cody and guy are from final fight so i considered the 2 games in the same universe and i think theres mods out there to change bisons appearance in the game and there introducing new charecters in the next game so they cant bring everyone back like decapre cammys evil bison clone

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OrdinaryAlan

I think if Bison were able to install his consciousnesses into a Saiyin's body, his psycho power would be overshadowed by the power of the new body itself. Pyscho power is weak compared to a Saiyin's Ki power or their ability to manipulate energy. It would be like me merging with Optimus Prime but then trying to use my own strength to lift a boulder.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: but cody and guy are from final fight so i considered the 2 games in the same universe and i think theres mods out there to change bisons appearance in the game and there introducing new charecters in the next game so they cant bring everyone back like decapre cammys evil bison clone

Yeah I think they are in the same universe too. Isn't she going to be in Ultra Street Fighter 4? I just hope in SF 5 whenever its made they bring back some 3rd strike characters, I thought twelve was pretty cool.