How powerful is the new 52 justice league?

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Clark_EL

The justice league so far has beaten Darkseid and his parademons, David Graves, Amazo, have fought martian manhunter (didn't beat him though), and the cheetah. I just want to see how powerful they are in pre 52 standards.

Also how many white martians could they take on? If any? I hope they can beat at least one.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Clark_EL

Anyone?

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By colonyofcells

Maybe the Justice League can fight 6 white martians ? Wonder Woman is good in fighting skills so she can probably beat 1 white martian.

Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheVoiceOfReason

In all of the New 52 Superman's feats have put him on a level beyond Pre 52 Superman

I'd also say Barry has the same power but less experience as his Pre 52 counterpart

Batman is the same

Wonder Woman has less feats but with her revised origin and Zeus power she could be stronger than her Pre 52 counterpart also

I'd say Aquaman is a bit weaker because he hasn't shown his TP like he before the reboot.

RedQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5  Edited By RedQueen

@Clark_EL said:

The justice league so far has beaten Darkseid and his parademons, David Graves, Amazo, have fought martian manhunter (didn't beat him though), and the cheetah. I just want to see how powerful they are in pre 52 standards.

Also how many white martians could they take on? If any? I hope they can beat at least one.

I feel like such an idiot for asking this, but when did they beat Amazo.....have I missed an issue ? :p I've yet to read issue 15.....

Superman, for one, seems to be more powerful than his pre-52 counterpart (bench-pressing the Earth - which I kinda hated, but anyway-), as does Wonder Woman (although with less feats, its hard to tell- though we can assume that being essentially a demigod now grants her some extra possibilities in terms of powers).

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

I'd also say Barry has the same power but less experience as his Pre 52 counterpart

Batman is the same

I'd say Aquaman is a bit weaker because he hasn't shown his TP like he before the reboot.

And this.

As for the White Martians, I'd say they could take a few, like 3 maybe 4. Perhaps.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Clark_EL

@RedQueen: In JL 8 in the beginning they don't actually show fighting action you just see him on the ground rebuilding his cells.

TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheVoiceOfReason

Also in Red Hood and the Outlaws #14 Red Hood and his team are teleported form their ship to Earth and they said it took them around 1 minute to get from Pluto to Earth and Superman was already there. It would take light either 240-330 minutes to get to Pluto depending on its point in its orbit. So since it took Superman only around 1 minute to get there it makes Superman 240-330 times the speed of light. Which is way beyond his Pre 52 counterpart.

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By colonyofcells

Maybe Superman is actually using space warps ?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dondave

They could probably take them

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Clark_EL

@TheVoiceOfReason: Woah that's one feat.

TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheVoiceOfReason

@colonyofcells said:

Maybe Superman is actually using space warps ?

He was beside their ship in space and I think following their like red pinkish teleportation trail so I'm pretty sure he flew.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Still weaker than the JLD.

/thread

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@TheVoiceOfReason said:

Also in Red Hood and the Outlaws #14 Red Hood and his team are teleported form their ship to Earth and they said it took them around 1 minute to get from Pluto to Earth and Superman was already there. It would take light either 240-330 minutes to get to Pluto depending on its point in its orbit. So since it took Superman only around 1 minute to get there it makes Superman 240-330 times the speed of light. Which is way beyond his Pre 52 counterpart.

Also keep in mind that he not only made it to Earth in under a minute, but found the Outlaw's island hideout as well, meaning he went from Pluto to Earth, THEN searched the Earth to find them, although it's possible he just used super hearing to listen for them.
Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@The_Lunact_And_Manic: But still stronger than The Avengers.

TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheVoiceOfReason

@The Stegman said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

Also keep in mind that he not only made it to Earth in under a minute, but found the Outlaw's island hideout as well, meaning he went from Pluto to Earth, THEN searched the Earth to find them, although it's possible he just used super hearing to listen for them.

Ya that is possible. Not entirely sure but I think he followed their teleportation trail because if you look back at the panel where they began teleporting and Superman is floating outside their ship theres the pinkish light trail they turned into outside of the ship moving,

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Clark_EL

Does anyone know Flash's best feat?

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By colonyofcells

Maybe Flash already had sex with Wonder Woman and nobody even noticed ?

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Clark_EL

@colonyofcells: What gives you that idea?

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#19  Edited By Gambit1024

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

In all of the New 52 Superman's feats have put him on a level beyond Pre 52 Superman

Batman is the same

Wonder Woman has less feats but with her revised origin and Zeus power she could be stronger than her Pre 52 counterpart also

Pretty much this. I'd also add that Hal is the same, too.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Clark_EL

@Gambit1024: Yep

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By minigunman123

@Clark_EL said:

Does anyone know Flash's best feat?

Flash's best feat is creating the New 52.

Hah! Ultimate feat! He's a universe creator!

chalkshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By chalkshark

They'd be too busy fighting each other to take on any White Martians.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Clark_EL

@minigunman123: :) but seriously do you know.@chalkshark: They haven't fought each other and every team has their problems at first.

chalkshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By chalkshark

I hate to be contrary, Clark-EL, but... yeah they have. The current incarnation of the Justice League has spent more time in pointless brawls with one another, than they have taking down super-villains. You're right, every team does have it's growing pains, but the constant internal throw downs within the membership is absurd.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By minigunman123

@Clark_EL said:

@minigunman123: :) but seriously do you know.@chalkshark: They haven't fought each other and every team has their problems at first.

Time traveling.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Clark_EL

@chalkshark: yeah i guess

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By colonyofcells

With Trinity War coming up, it does seem like there will be more fighting among 3 groups of super heroes. I do hope to see stories where the Justice League will fight powerful groups like Phantom zone villains, Daxamites, martians, saturnians, khera, circle of eternity, various color lanterns, etc.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Clark_EL

@colonyofcells: Me too. White martians are on my top ten villain list :)

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By colonyofcells

For the justice league origin, i would've preferred the Steve Englehart white martian origin which was sort of followed by the justice league cartoon, but the dc architects wanted to get rid of Martian Manhunter for the post flashpoint reboot to make the reboot lineup look different compared to pre-flashpoint.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Clark_EL

@colonyofcells: I could see that, but I kinda like cyborg

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By colonyofcells

For the post-flashpoint reboot, I would've preferred they made Superman weaker so cyborg has a chance to beat up Superman. Right now, cyborg is just a 2nd class super hero or a 3rd class super hero or a 4th class super hero compared to the all powerful Superman god. I also prefer Hal Jordan or John Stewart not be powerful enough to go around blowing up planets so we can all sleep better at night.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SUNMAN

Batman- Seems about the same as he has been for the last decade or so

Superman- Hard to say. He is still one of the strongest characters around, but his showings across Superman, Action Comics an dJustice League have been a little inconsistant. He's nowhere as powerful as he was pre-crisis though.

Wonder Woman - Hard to say how much stronger or weaker she is. Still an incredibly warrior with a lot of strength regardless

Flash- In the Flash title he seems crazy fast. In Justice League he is speedy but nothing mind boggling for comic speedster standards

Cyborg- Huge power up. He's a lot stronger and more durable and packs a lot more firepower. Not to mention he can create boomtubes and is an elite Cyberpath

Aquaman- probably about the same strength as he has always had. He is just written like a bad@$$ now that is the only difference

Green Lantern- Depends on the lantern

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Clark_EL

@SUNMAN: How about Hal Jordan?

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SUNMAN

@Clark_EL said:

@SUNMAN: How about Hal Jordan?

I'm not sure. Going by his showings in Justice League I'd say he looked less impressive than previous incarnations. However, he seems much more competent and formidable in the Green Lantern title. All in all I can't say for sure and I'm really not the best person to ask about Hal, but imo his constructs seemed weaker than usual in Justice League

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Clark_EL

@SUNMAN: I'm upset Hal left though, I hope he comes back.