#1 Posted by MasterAction (632 posts) - - Show Bio

I was reading my New 52 Catwoman Vol.1 the other day when I came across the main villain in it called Reach. I'd never heard of her before so I checked her powers and abilities on the DC Wiki and am still confused as to how strong she is. I know this is a bit of a niche topic but if anyone knows anything more about her then can you help me? Some useful ideas would be who could she beat in a battle and on what power level she is. Thank you in advance for any help :)

#2 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

OVER 9000!!!!!!!

joking aside, she is a new character so there's not much info about it, other than she has some grav manipulation. usually gravity manipulators can get really strong and that wouldn't be the type of character Id see fighting CatWoman

even Batman should have problems against a gravity manipulator, so Id say this one is pretty weak or a rookie

#3 Posted by MasterAction (632 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

OVER 9000!!!!!!!

joking aside, she is a new character so there's not much info about it, other than she has some grav manipulation. usually gravity manipulators can get really strong and that wouldn't be the type of character Id see fighting CatWoman

even Batman should have problems against a gravity manipulator, so Id say this one is pretty weak or a rookie

Yeah she probably is a rookie, I mean I guess that's why they put her as Catwoman's first major challenge as part of the re-boot

Thank you for the help anyway :)