How powerful is Beyonder?

ConduitReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It is really confusing when I tried to research about the power of Beyonder, because some people said he is above TOAA or an equivalent to him.

I need a specific guideline of his power.

Avatar image for bossdarksied355
Bossdarksied355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends, pre-retcon Beyonder was arguably as powerful as the Living Tribunal or even more so since he was described as being more powerful than the entire multiverse. When he was retconned it was made abundantly clear the he was below the Living Tribunal and even eternity, being reduced to the level of the cosmic cube. Then being reduced even more when Bendis got his hands on him and made him an inhuman mutant. But in the new hickman run of secret wars I have no doubt that we will see him return to his former "glory". Anyone who says that the Beyonder is above TOAA clearly has a bias towards the character and should not be taken seriously. Since the long standing rule of marvel for decades was that there was only one above the Tribunal and none were equal to or above TOAA. But since the introduction of the beyonders in the new hickman run, that rule no longer applies since they killed the tribunal rather easily. So it looks TOAA will probably be a beyonder, perhaps a rogue who abandoned them and created the marvel multiverse, so now they are destroying his creation and hunting him. Or perhaps they are servants of his will just like the Tribunal and cleaning house, it could go either way. But back to your question, is the Beyonder an equal to or above TOAA? probably not.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

apparently equal to TOAA

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ElderSkaar

You can't be more powerful than TOAA, hence the name (The one Above All) and basically TOAA is the writer Jack Kirby who could just erase a character if he likes.

Beyonder could be erased by Kirby if he liked to lol