#1 Posted by i_like_swords (13327 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't mean like him giving a herald every bit of his power. I mean, if Galactus wanted to give a herald as much power as he could, without giving him enough to overpower him, how powerful could he make him?

How powerful would that herald be in comparison to Silver Surfer for instance? Has Galactus given his heralds a lot of power or only a fraction of what he potentially could give?

#2 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5528 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus was able to make Tyrant nearly as powerful a himself.

He gives his heralds a fraction of his power which varies between each herald. Theres also no percentage number of power he gives, Galactus always says he gives a fraction and thats it.

#3 Posted by jloneblackheart (5499 posts) - - Show Bio

As powerful as he wants to.

But he does give more to some heralds than others. The most being Silver Surfer, the least being Nova due to his low power at the time.

#4 Edited by Ciriel (410 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm interesting

#5 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

How powerful is Silver Surfer compared to Galactus? If you believe FF2 they are equally strong.

#6 Posted by dondave (34762 posts) - - Show Bio

As Powerful as he wants

#7 Posted by dondave (34762 posts) - - Show Bio

How powerful is Silver Surfer compared to Galactus? If you believe FF2 they are equally strong.

That movie was stupid and such a thing wouldn't happen in comics

#8 Edited by SheenLantern (6268 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer is a solar system buster, Galactus at 100% maximum is probably a universe buster.

There are 20 billion solar systems in the Milky Way galaxy, the Hubble Space Telescope says there could be up to 125 billion galaxies in the universe.

So Silver Surfer X 2500000000000 = Galactus.

#9 Edited by CharlieJade (422 posts) - - Show Bio

FallenOne and Tyrant were mistakes, he will never give power at this level again

#10 Edited by kgb725 (6082 posts) - - Show Bio

a fully powered cosmic tyrant are what would happen