How powerful are the "All-Blades" ?

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Can they break? How powerful are they? Can they pierce steel, etc? Can they hurt people like Wonder Girl?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By dondave

@sync1 said:

Can they break? How powerful are they? Can they pierce steel, etc? Can they hurt people like Wonder Girl?

They've been broken already, although Jason was surprised it happened, they were meant to be indestructible

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@sync1 said:

They've been broken already, although Jason was surprised it happened, they were meant to be indestructible

Yeah but i felt that Essence could only break it because she was apart of the All-Caste. I was wondering if it could break from someone outside of the All-Caste, for example could Superboy break it by using sheer strength?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1 said:

@dondave said:

@sync1 said:

Yeah but i felt that Essence could only break it because she was apart of the All-Caste. I was wondering if it could break from someone outside of the All-Caste, for example could Superboy break it by using sheer strength?

I agree on your theory with essence but it has no feats to suggest that it could other than Jason thought it was indestructible