How powerful are... [Star Wars]

Caseiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

How powerful are those characters? What can they do? Who is their most close competitor?

1. Cilghal, Jedi Master
  2. Tionne Solusar, Jedi Master
  3. Ganner Rhysode, Jedi Knight
  4. Darth Venamis, Sith Apprentice
  5. Darth Millenial, Dark Lord of the Sith
  6. Coleman Trebor, Jedi Master
  7. Aayla Secura, Jedi Knight

I will be grateful for input!!

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

All i know is aayla secura and i don't know much.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

actually this can put into ILS thread

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

like most rule of two siths I think darth millenial should be around their league

aayla secura represents the average jedi during those final years of the republic

the rest may take time to think about

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont know most of these, but Coleman is featless and Secura is a bit better than average Jedi Master.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cilghal was one of the first Jedi to graduate Luke's Jedi Praxeum. She was a very proficient healer and was regarded as a master swordsman. She knew Force Heal, Mind manipulation, Battle Meditation, and the Art of the Small technique. I'm pretty sure she knows Telekinesis and how to sense emotions/her environment through the Force.

I don't much about Tionne except that she was the New Jedi Order's Historian. but she probably knows Telekinesis and how to sense emotions/her environment as well.

Ganner was very proficient in Telekinesis and an able fighter as well. He's one of my more favorite New Jedi Order Jedi's, so I'll have to come back to post more about him later. I can't remember his feats at the moment.

Darth Venamis has moved so fast it looked like lightning streaks and fought evenly with Plagueis for a time. He could also use Force lightning, irrc.

I don't know Darth Millenial.

Coleman is pretty much featless.

Aayla should be slightly above your average Jedi. She has contended with Quinlan Vos, beaten Aurra Sing, defeated a Morgukai warrior after not wanting to hurt him, moved faster than an ARC trooper could follow, hid her Force and regular presence from multiple Quarra(dangerous carnivorous creatures) when they were pretty much on top of her, and that's all I can remember right now.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor: Coleman ain't featless, he went through battalions of battle droids and Geo warriors during the Geo arena fight.

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We'll Ganner was a average jedi knight but then he archived oneness and protected the well of the world brain and killed thousands of yuuzhan vong he is probobly in that state pretty close to kyp duron