How physically strong is percy jackson and luke castellan

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I have always wondered even as powerful as percy and luke are i have always wondered how physically strong they are since their demi gods are they 20 tons and up epscially when amped or are they below i would think they at least 25 ton 80 that could be a stretch but they at least have to be in the 20 ton range dose anyone know or have a opnion on their strenght scale?

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Hyperlight

@oceanmaster21: that's a good question and I wonder too. You cant be a child of Poseidon and not be strong lol. I guess we can go off his feats. He did the whole hold up the sky thing but I feel like that is not really considered much of a strength feat because it seems like anyone put in that position would hold up the sky. All in all.. I don't really know

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By oceanmaster21
Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: we haven't seen many strength feats from his either. being a child of hermes it might be lower that percy's though.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 the_stegman  Moderator

I dunno, I kinda stopped reading the series, it can't hold my attention. Though, I think that "holding up the sky" feat people like to bring up in battle has more to do with willpower than actual strength, I mean, didn't Annabeth do it for a while too?

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By oceanmaster21

@the_stegman: @hyperlight: thanks for your guys input:) based of them being demigods i put them on spiderman level of strenght 10 to 25 tons

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21:

their are other factors including divine parent and their domains.... or example a son of hyperion should probably be stronger than a son of apollo

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight: mmmtrue but the son of applo should have more versaitility

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21:

he should but we are talking about strength right? the titans were much more primordial than Zeus's family. so its safe to assume that a son of Hyperion, which was the absolute representation of the power and light of the son, would be more powerful than Apollo.

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They have normal strength if they are the child of a normal Olympian God such as Apollo or Hermes, but if they are the child of a big three; their strength could range anywhere from 900lbs- 3 tons, unless they are like Hercules, in which case 100 tons or above. Percy with the styx curse could list at least 3 tons, as shown when he threw a minotaur into a bridge, and a minotaur stood around 8-14 ft, an would thus weigh anywhere from 1000lbs to 6000lbs. Without the styx curse, I would say Percy is still very strong, superhuman at the least, like captain america lvl strong.