How Old Is Deadpool?

Darryl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Darryl

I love the guy but the way he acts and tell jokes, u would think hes around spidermans age but Im sure he's older. Or Is he like wolverine and is like 200 years old

Hayden86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2  Edited By Hayden86

Deadpool has a lot wrong with him.

Read the trade " the good, the bad, and the ugly " you will learn why Wade 's moral campuss is busted. Aside from that Wade 's humor is one of his ways to coup with the world that has pushed him out, and to help him look past his own pain. But he still knows.

As for Wade 's age he is not that old. Deadpool first appeared in New Mutants #98 (Feb. 1991). But i guess you arw talking about his age in the marvel time line. Check out

X-MEN ORIGINS: DEADPOOL (2010) #1...no idea why my ipad did that. You can ball park is age if you want to.

But really when you are breaking the 4th wall so much age is just a small speed bump in the parking lot of life.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

He's really not that old in the 616 Universe, but in several future stories, what ifs, etc. it's shown him living for hundreds of years.

His personality doesn't really change, he'll always act like a 10 year old. A ten year old with a katana.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

@darryl: It's how he copes with all of the problems in his life.