#1 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

Is your favorite comic book character?

Post a character and answer or guess the above character's age.

I'll start.

Aunt May!

#2 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

eeh

Batman

#3 Posted by TheCannon (18351 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123: 80.

Thor.

#4 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

Over 9000

Iron Man

#5 Edited by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@RobocopSlayerT800: 38

@mk111: 35?

@TheCannon: 32

I'll go with... Goku, by the end of Dragon Ball Z.

#6 Posted by TheCannon (18351 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111: 32(?)

Captain America.

#7 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123:

Um, 34?

Mega Man

#8 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111: 38?

@minigunman123: 42?

@TheCannon: 80 something?

Supergirl

#9 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy: I'll go with 19 for New-52 Supergirl.

#10 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

How old is Earth 01 Joker?.....in dog years

Sincerely,

#11 Posted by Raizex (354 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123 said:

I'll go with... Goku, by the end of Dragon Ball Z.

Around his 50-60's

#12 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20176 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this actual character age as in how long since they were created or their comic book age?

#13 Posted by Jean199999 (547 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Is this actual character age as in how long since they were created or their comic book age?

I think it's how old they're supposed to be right now, story wise.

#14 Posted by RideASpaceCowboy (523 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman: I prefer when he used to be portrayed as around 38 or so (his former classmate Pete Ross was the Vice President of the United States, making both of them certainly over 35). It can be deduced from dialogue in Action Comics that he is 25 in the present following the de-aging of all characters in the New 52. As someone who just turned 27 today, am I the only one who would prefer to look up to heroes such as Superman, almost as father-figures, rather than find them relatable? If anything, it's depressing seeing someone (even fictional) younger than myself so much more accomplished and having a life so much more adventure-filled than my own. I remember when I felt 19 slipping by, lamenting how I had no accomplishments yet nearly on par with Luke Skywalker's destruction of the Death Star at the same age.

Batman: Same as above, for similar reasons.

Wonder Woman: She was eighteen in Justice League, which took place a little over five years ago, so do the math.

Captain America: Over ninety years old at the very least (time spent frozen in ice still counts towards your age).

#15 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@RideASpaceCowboy said:

Superman: I prefer when he used to be portrayed as around 38 or so (his former classmate Pete Ross was the Vice President of the United States, making both of them certainly over 35). It can be deduced from dialogue in Action Comics that he is 25 in the present following the de-aging of all characters in the New 52. As someone who just turned 27 today, am I the only one who would prefer to look up to heroes such as Superman, almost as father-figures, rather than find them relatable? If anything, it's depressing seeing someone (even fictional) younger than myself so much more accomplished and having a life so much more adventure-filled than my own. I remember when I felt 19 slipping by, lamenting how I had no accomplishments yet nearly on par with Luke Skywalker's destruction of the Death Star at the same age.

Batman: Same as above, for similar reasons.

Wonder Woman: She was eighteen in Justice League, which took place a little over five years ago, so do the math.

Captain America: Over ninety years old at the very least (time spent frozen in ice still counts towards your age).

Wonder Woman was 18 in JL issue 1?

Superman's such a playa.

#16 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

kitty pryde

#17 Posted by JediXMan (30386 posts) - - Show Bio

Cole MacGrath (the guy from inFamous)

Moderator Online
#18 Posted by Bruxae (13691 posts) - - Show Bio

28?

Mystique.

#19 Posted by joshmightbe (24884 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123: Did you seriously say Thor was 32? Its cannon that he's been around for at least 2 thousand years

#20 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@minigunman123: Did you seriously say Thor was 32? Its cannon that he's been around for at least 2 thousand years

OK.. I am a well known non-reader of Marvel though >.> what do I know about canon? I took a guess.

Raven.

#21 Posted by Manbehindthewires (344 posts) - - Show Bio

@RideASpaceCowboy: Pre-52 I thought it was widely considered that Superman was 29? (excluding JSA etc)

#22 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

starfire? how old is she?

#23 Posted by joshmightbe (24884 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123: He's a well known part of real world Mythology, he's covered in many history classes when they discuss Vikings. This isn't even a comics specific thing.

#24 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@minigunman123: He's a well known part of real world Mythology, he's covered in many history classes when they discuss Vikings. This isn't even a comics specific thing

Comics =/= real world. Marvel could've made him 2 yeas old, for all I know.

#25 Edited by JediXMan (30386 posts) - - Show Bio

Starfire... now? 25-26, I'll say. She grew up like the rest of the Titans. I don't know if her species is longer lived than humans, though.

Moderator Online
#26 Posted by Lightburst (163 posts) - - Show Bio

starfire human years? id say atleast 22 oldest 24 not much older then dick.

#27 Posted by Jean199999 (547 posts) - - Show Bio

Starfire, I'd give her 24-25