irondeadspider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By irondeadspider

Without getting K.Oed?

He took a lot punches from steve rogers and still wanted more. I just want to know how much consecutive punches or strikes (especially in the head) from what character can deadpool take without gettting knocked out.

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

@irondeadspider: Hey, welcome to Comic Vine. :)

As for your question: There's no way to say exactly how many punches he can take. Pain hardly registers with him, but he's been knocked out by a porcelain hot dog.

irondeadspider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle_forum_junkie: well yeah but i guess that was suppose to be funny, not to be taken seriously. Do u think he could take idk a slam in the head by cap's shield or maybe a couple of punches from wolverine?? I mean, i just wanna have an idea of how resistant is he...

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

He took blows from The Hulk without being KOed:

No Caption Provided

Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle_forum_junkie: well yeah but i guess that was suppose to be funny, not to be taken seriously. Do u think he could take idk a slam in the head by cap's shield or maybe a couple of punches from wolverine?? I mean, i just wanna have an idea of how resistant is he...

Ah. I think he could definitely take a few of Logan's punches, but, IIRC, Cap has knocked out the likes of Wolverine with a shield blow to the head. I would say it's possible he could take it, but probably not.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@irondeadspider said:

Ah. I think he could definitely take a few of Logan's punches, but, IIRC, Cap has knocked out the likes of Wolverine with a shield blow to the head. I would say it's possible he could take it, but probably not.

James was exhausted at that time. Exhaustion has been shown to decrease his blunt force taking durability. When he's been hundred percent, he's soaked shield bashes from Steve without much trouble.

As for the question, I don't think Deadpool should be able to be knocked out by anything less than bricks when you look at his durability feats. Dude's got freaky durability. Lol.

Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Ah, I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the info.

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dead pools such a cool character to watch fight. I think I good shield strike could knock him out( same with Logan after being worn down)

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Wolverine008