#1 Posted by RedRider1 (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Teen Titans went 5... and as much as i love that show, i think young justice is much more superior, its a more mature show, the way they follow there continuity episode to episode is spot on,and YJ has been getting constant great reviews...

could you see it going to like 6-7 seasons.....??

#2 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8985 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it could last while. Especially since it has such a large fan base.

#3 Posted by Afro_Warrior (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it could last quite a while, mostly because its got such huge potential for toy lines and merchandising (even more than Justice League and Teen Titans). As long as it sells a lot of merchandise and gets decent ratings, i could see it staying around for a while.

#4 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

The most? 3 seasons...

#5 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

3-4 in my opinion. Although good, I doubt it could reach the popularity Teen Titans got in it's initial run.

#6 Posted by TDK_1997 (14649 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm saying that it will have 3 or maximum 4 seasons.

#7 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

i think justice league and justice league unlimited was a better show and didnt last 5 seasons. so i dont think young justice will.

#8 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7693 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529 said:

i think justice league and justice league unlimited was a better show and didnt last 5 seasons. so i dont think young justice will.

Good points. Like FunRush said this show is probably going to go 3-4 seasons. Judging by their level of inconsistency, 2 at best. But It will definitey be popular than Teen Titans.

#9 Posted by YoungJustice6 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

well as you can see as in my name i very much love yj more than i love dbz and i really love dbz i think it can go more like 5-6 seasons i hope it does more because i love the action and mysteries in it

#10 Posted by YoungJustice (6735 posts) - - Show Bio

2 more.

#11 Posted by CrimsonCake (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm hoping that it will reach at least 3.

#12 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really see it going past sixty-five episodes.

#13 Posted by MyonKuro (83 posts) - - Show Bio
Young Justice lacks the Dialogue and action I am looking for, "it always goes the same way" in every episode.
Like the kids start loosing really badly at the first half of the show and at the second half, they somehow pull it off.
I think it'll last 2~3 seasons at the most. Highly doubtful for 4.
Well at least this is my opinion, dunno' how you guys feel about it.
Myon
#14 Posted by ratman19 (525 posts) - - Show Bio

3 seasons

#15 Posted by JohnnyGat (1562 posts) - - Show Bio

3 seasons... that will span a decade

#16 Posted by PowerHerc (82744 posts) - - Show Bio

It'll go for as long as it takes to have enough episodes in the bank to become syndicated, then it'll become less profitable and get cancelled.

#17 Posted by cameron83 (7146 posts) - - Show Bio

well if things go consistent,i say maybe 4

#18 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

It'll get cancelled soon in preparation for another Justice League animated show which is also preparing viewers for a potential Justice League live action film.

#19 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

They'll hit the magical syndication number in the middle of season 3.  Unless there's interest high up enough and toy sales are moving, we probably won't see much after that.

#20 Posted by Typhion (640 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably coming to the end of the run. If the new superman flick does well, we'll see him reincarnated in animated series. He's due for his turn again. Justice League and Batman have been in the limelight for a while, and young justice, despite it's strength is filler in my opinion. Very good filler though. Beats the tar outta the new Spidey Series.

#21 Posted by cattlebattle (12672 posts) - - Show Bio

The producers said they have enough ideas to keep going for a lot of seasons....realistically, I wouldn't be surprised if 2 was the last

#22 Edited by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

Yall really liked Teen Titans? I always thought it was moslty boring but well I guess we all have our opinions

#23 Posted by Hyperlight (5688 posts) - - Show Bio

3 or 4

#24 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope 3 mre than 4. Seriously if shows like Adventure time and regular show can have over 3 seasons then why cant YJ. Ahh tv these days

#25 Posted by cattlebattle (12672 posts) - - Show Bio
@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Hope 3 mre than 4. Seriously if shows like Adventure time and regular show can have over 3 seasons then why cant YJ. Ahh tv these days

I think Young Justice is a bit more expensive to make than those shows.....animation wise
#26 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

I think Young Justice is a bit more expensive to make than those shows.....animation wise

Yeah you are most likely right but still YJ is one of the only good shows on and its not like they arent making the money right back for the most part. Hoefully it does get more than 3 seasons though

#27 Posted by YoungJustice6 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: Well i know there are 2 more people in the young justice but the original number is 6 it was 6 for a pretty long time well honestly its 3 because Robin, Kid Flash, and Aqualad started the group first so its really 3 but i love that Superboy, miss Martain, and Artemis Joined because together in my opinion they make the best team they go through so much together that why i have 6 and not 8....anyway do you know if they started season 2 back up and when will they have it on dvd because i got season 1 on dvd on five different disc's but i want all of them

#28 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably 3 or 4. Hopefully 6-7. But my which would be 10. As long as it didn't go down in quality and it didn't have so many freaking hiatus