How many of the Mongrels were Mutants?

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Postacrat
I don't want to risk spoiling anything for those who may have not picked up the book yet, so I'll leave this vague for those who have because I'm sure you will know what I'm addressing. Were any of the mongrels wolverine took on mutants?
ClawFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1  Edited By ClawFist

I'm going to go with two. Cannonfoot who's mutation seemed obvious, physically appeared beastly along with what seemed like a form of super-strength. And possibly Fire Knives, the question is, the heat emitted through her knives, were they just from the knives or were they emitted from her body and through the knives. The others, I feel were just exceptionally skilled.

Dakens son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2  Edited By Dakens son

Actually of all of them were mutants.If you look closely you'll see that every one of them had a kind of inherited mutations from Wolverine.Take gunhawk for example he had a form of healing factor due to the fact that he was born at the first decades of 20th century.Don't remember all of them but I'll tell you soon...

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Postacrat

@Dakens son said:

Actually of all of them were mutants.If you look closely you'll see that every one of them had a kind of inherited mutations from Wolverine.Take gunhawk for example he had a form of healing factor due to the fact that he was born at the first decades of 20th century.Don't remember all of them but I'll tell you soon...

Thanks man I had a feeling you might know, I honestly meant to PM you about this! Ironically I didn't think about Gunhawk's age until you reminded me, now I'm like "how could I not have realized this?" lol... A lot of them do look a bit feral in some way's more than others.

Dakens son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4  Edited By Dakens son

@Postacrat: you 're welcome friend.About Gunhawk I didn't noticed it first time I read the comic but it was pretty obvious the second time.

They all look a bit feral but apart from Canonfoot they don't look verry Wolverine-like.Eventhough I'm not sure about shadowstalker and sawfist,I'm positive the other three had the x-genome in 'em .

It's a pitty the died so soon and left witout answers.